Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944738 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks for all your outlandish comment and advice bro, thumb up. Regarding claim form are we to include previous unsettled claim with it, I mean December stipend?
UWC bro. The new form that was sent is meant for JANUARY ALONE. My employer is yet to submit mine. Take Note...SURE-P have start following up the last stipend form that was submitted. While we were in a meeting today, Sure p callef my boss to confirm if i was still with them and to confirm how many months stipend am being owned. Tell your boss to pay attention to there phones. Hopefully it d beginning of new things to come. If you want the number to be sure, you can mail me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I pity some intern who just started working in my Firm my boss told dem 2 go nd do d opening of Account @ Uba bank dat dey have been matched when Surep have not sent any of dem an email or confirmation of employer I was just luking @ dem 2 know how d end of d game will luk lyk becos my employer 2 like free labour its only our monthly stipend we depend on he did not make any provision 4 d Surep interns,believe in me my Boss wife is also a surep intern it is only wen she get paid she used 2 show her face in office which is not suppose 2 be dey should not be using intern as a slave simply becos dey are not d one paying us .I pray 4 those who have not been paid dat who ever is in charge of their money will not know peace untill wen dey release all d outstanding stipend dey are owing Intern.(IJN Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
morewealth:

Yes it is dangerous. He should be refreshing the homepage to see it the submit botton willll appear before the deadline
aiit thanks. but he said he kept checking the site repeatedly on that day but nothing of such appeared again. dunno how to fix d prob now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Maryspecks..My luff, where u go hide na
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
dhope:

aiit thanks. but he said he kept checking the site repeatedly on that day but nothing of such appeared again. dunno how to fix d prob now
. He should call surep technical dept,they will help him out.the no is 08105576779 when it rings he should press 1 for technical issues they will fix it for him.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
dhope:

Its a technical problem that would hopefully be fixed. Like I said he should try refresh the homepage and maybe you call the attention of sure-p to it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls my time sheet for February still shows 0 days worked! What's the way forward
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojoabbey(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2015
thank GOD i'm free from unemployment wahala. i jst got a job.

5 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 2:52am On Mar 05, 2015
ojoabbey:
thank GOD i'm free from unemployment wahala. i jst got a job.
Happy 4u. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 3:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. He should call surep technical dept,they will help him out.the no is 08105576779 when it rings he should press 1 for technical issues they will fix it for him.
thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 3:02am On Mar 05, 2015
morewealth:

Its a technical problem that would hopefully be fixed. Like I said he should try refresh the homepage and maybe you call the attention of sure-p to it.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Is it ideal for graduate working with govt but earning less than 20k to apply for this GIS things. Is he unemployed as a graduate? Your opinions!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
salisy:
Is it ideal for graduate working with govt but earning less than 20k to apply for this GIS things. Is he unemployed as a graduate? Your opinions!
. You funny sha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
salisy:
The truth is that you are not earning just 20k. You have other multiple earnings which has no description. That's your question I guess?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Psittacus:
UWC bro. The new form that was sent is meant for JANUARY ALONE. My employer is yet to submit mine. Take Note...SURE-P have start following up the last stipend form that was submitted. While we were in a meeting today, Sure p callef my boss to confirm if i was still with them and to confirm how many months stipend am being owned. Tell your boss to pay attention to there phones. Hopefully it d beginning of new things to come. If you want the number to be sure, you can mail me.
Thanks bro, I have let my boss know about the development. So, he will b expecting their call.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by niakogam: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
@Puntersmind,
please match me with FLOWLINE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD operating in Rivers State. I attended d sure-p job fair in Port Harcourt last year November and was accepted by this firm but uptil now Sure-P is yet to match me with this Firm on their Portal. My status reads, "PENDIND HIRE" but no opportunity match yet by sure-p. UBA has given me account number. Please match me with this firm sir. My sure-p(GIS) details are:
Email: niabarikogam@gmail.com

Beneficiary Code: GI-RIV-POR-02682

Full Name: NIABARI JONATHAN KOGAM

Match me to FLOWLINE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD.

THANK YOU SIR.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Wen is d deadline for submission of february timesheet?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by niakogam: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
@Puntersmind,
please match me with FLOWLINE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD operating in Rivers State. I attended d sure-p job fair in Port Harcourt last year November and was accepted by this firm but uptil now Sure-P is yet to match me with this Firm on their Portal. My status reads, "PENDIND HIRE" but no opportunity match yet by sure-p. UBA has given me account number. Please match me with this firm sir. My sure-p(GIS) details are:

THANK YOU SIR.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Maryspeck:
I pity some intern who just started working in my Firm my boss told dem 2 go nd do d opening of Account @ Uba bank dat dey have been matched when Surep have not sent any of dem an email or confirmation of employer I was just luking @ dem 2 know how d end of d game will luk lyk becos my employer 2 like free labour its only our monthly stipend we depend on he did not make any provision 4 d Surep interns,believe in me my Boss wife is also a surep intern it is only wen she get paid she used 2 show her face in office which is not suppose 2 be dey should not be using intern as a slave simply becos dey are not d one paying us .I pray 4 those who have not been paid dat who ever is in charge of their money will not know peace untill wen dey release all d outstanding stipend dey are owing Intern.(IJN Amen)
Sis you're duty bound and also as a matter of moral obligation to let those guys know the truth about the whole thing, so that they wouldn't suffer at the end of the day. If they like it after knowing the risk involve then so be it. You can introduce them to this forum to let them learn more about GIS scheme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
I believe you would've have done better to just post your predicament or your present GIS situation without concluding on supposed GIS/Federal government involvement on a scam. For someone who is so far from the truth to conclude with a paragraph such as you did, means you probably have some other issues with the system/government. Like someone here has already advised you, the firm to which you are attached to is probably not yet approved. You stated that you sought my help to no avail, but I plainly can't remember reading something close to this even prior to the time the firm was visited by the supposed Project Implementation Unit officer (PIU). I do not know if the firm was visited by a GIS PIU or just someone from the firm contracted to verify companies. In any case, find out if the company is approved or not. The company can simply confirm their non-approval status if they have ACCESS DENIED message in their portal when they sign in.

jmeter:
Goodday all.
I want to disclose an observation about this GIS matching issue. I think its either the GIS employees are fraudulent or the federal government is really embezzling the SURE-P money.
I was matched at the Lagos job fair last year December, and up until now my status in my GIS accounts reads unmatched. They instructed us not to start work until we have been matched, but my employer pleaded with me and the other interns to start work hoping we will be matched and promising us additional stipend. I have tried severally to get matched and have even sought the help of @puntersmind but to no avail. Where I have discovered that all this is fraudulent is, an inspector for GIS came to our company to carry out the normal inspection. So my questions are:
1. If we have not being matched, how come an inspector from GIS came to inspect us even showing us our details in a form containing lists of companies that are to be inspected, does this not mean we have being matched?
2.For an inspector to come inspect that means in their record or database or whatever, it shows we are being employed and working, so why has our status on the GIS portal not changed to employed?
3 If they warned us not to start working before being matched, then why come to inspect us when we have not being matched?
4. He came to inspect us in the early part of the month of February. He promised us that we will be matched ASAP and even promised that our January and February stipend will be paid in arrears. We are now in the month of March and nothing has changed. So, how will GIS have proof that we have being working and then pay us in arrears?
5. In the first place an inspector isn't suppose to go inspect interns that are according to them not working, so doesn't this mean they have data showing that we are working?
6. If they have data showing that we working that means they should have data showing that we are being payed. Right or Right?
7. Where is the money?

So my people, nothing more can be said than to conclude that SURE-P money is being embezzled. Now I believe what Governor Fashola said about SURE-P. I wonder what APC would do with a discovery like this. Talk about youths not wanting to vote for a government that is this corrupt. I give up on this SURE-P thing and PDP and Jonathan and in fact the government. I'm so pained mehn!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello @puntersmind,

I posted my issue above.

Please kindly check and help me.

Thanks....

puntersmind:
I believe you would've have done better to just post your predicament or your present GIS situation without concluding on supposed GIS/Federal government involvement on a scam. For someone who is so far from the truth to conclude with a paragraph such as you did, means you probably have some other issues with the system/government. Like someone here has already advised you, the firm to which you are attached to is probably not yet approved. You stated that you sought my help to no avail, but I plainly can't remember reading something close to this even prior to the time the firm was visited by the supposed Project Implementation Unit officer (PIU). I do not know if the firm was visited by a GIS PIU or just someone from the firm contracted to verify companies. In any case, find out if the company is approved or not. The company can simply confirm their non-approval status if they have ACCESS DENIED message in their portal when they sign in.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls house, my employer has earlier submitted our time sheet bt didn't submit one intern sheet, cos of an issue they had, bt after d issue was resolved my employer submitted d time sheet for him but this guy days of work is still indicating 0, what could b d problem? any solution ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
niakogam:
@Puntersmind,

THANK YOU SIR.
. Since ur acct is showing pending hire surep has already match you,just tell ur employer to accept you on his portal every thing will change to hire.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
yeson:
pls house, my employer has earlier submitted our time sheet bt didn't submit one intern sheet, cos of an issue they had, bt after d issue was resolved my employer submitted d time sheet for him but this guy days of work is still indicating 0, what could b d problem? any solution ?
. He should wait for next month outstanding stipend form.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
the outstanding stipend claim form that was sent to my employer was for jan14-dec14...jan15 wz nt included..we not been paid for both dec14 n jan15 hope we r safe? also my employer has no sent our acct opening n confirmation form...r we in trouble?is it too late 2 send it now? plss need ur advice
@puntersmind@ladunal@edokpia@ Psittacus@orangedream@morewealth
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls who has jan outstanding form should sent it to my email isaiahadanegbe@gmail.com, my employer just called me that he mistakenly deleted it from his mail because he is a learner,I thought he has sent it, pls I need ur help oooo 2morrow is deadline.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Edokpia:
Pls who has jan outstanding form should sent it to my email isaiahadanegbe@gmail.com, my employer just called me that he mistakenly deleted it from his mail because he is a learner,I thought he has sent it, pls I need ur help oooo 2morrow is deadline.
All dis old outdated 1950 men.. I hate it wen i hav to deal with dem on tech-related stuffs.. They jus don't want to grow!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
pswagz:
the outstanding stipend claim form that was sent to my employer was for jan14-dec14...jan15 wz nt included..we not been paid for both dec14 n jan15 hope we r safe? also my employer has no sent our acct opening n confirmation form...r we in trouble?is it too late 2 send it now? plss need ur advice
@puntersmind@ladunal@edokpia@ Psittacus@orangedream@morewealth
. If he had earlier sent dec form,you have no problem you will be paid,the jan15 form sent to employers now is for the whole of jan don't be confuse with jan 15,then tell ur employer to send those employer and bank acct form it is not too late, it is just for documentation purpose.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sent u a mail
Psittacus:
Stipend claim form for the month of January is now available. promptly inform your employers. Deadline for submission is 6th of March. If your need a copy send a mail to promswan009@gmail.com. GL
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
@puntersmind

Oga! abeg The website is down, my January stipend hasn't been paid, If I am being owed both January and February that means I cant cope anymore. Pls If there is a dedicated email, do well to share it so that we wont get into same problem my GIS coordinator got us for the unpaid January stipend.

Thanks for the Good work
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wen is the deadline for submission of february timesheet? I need reply ASAP fellow nairalanders!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
steveng23:
Wen is the deadline for submission of february timesheet? I need reply ASAP fellow nairalanders!
5th day of every new month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.