Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947187 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2015
rubber:
I am From Ondo State......................Pls connect me 07062960508 @ Shehuunmm
Have you been merge with an employer?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2015
The Akure session of the Orientation Training for Interns and Firms Representative started on a good note yesterday Monday 23rd March, 2015.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Calyb:
with due respect to every one in the house, pls, my request goes thus, I want to know if its possible to get the stipend by submitting an old account no (UBA) when filling d acc opening form. I have not been paid before and this is getting to two months now.
Yes u can do dat but ensure u write a brief reason why u wants to use in attachment to your account opening form and send to sure p email. Have you given them your account details before now?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ruthok(f): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Please am I the only one that got an email from FORCECOM/Firstbankonline partnership. If u got yours please kindly explain to me. Because I don't know what they are up to. D message is long so I can't type it for u to see. Check your emails
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2015
surep training going on in Uyo...so interesting.....BUT time is not there!

time....

time

time...

kids end term Easter party!

i so lov d training!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Write to SURE-P to de-list the interns from your portal stating with clear evidence reasons for the request or you can call them on phone. Phone call will make the process quicker. It could be done in just few hours.
dannywest:
@Puntersmind please if I don't want to Work with an Intern Anymore how do I go about that?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks. That's some prayer.
DoubleFaith:
@Puntersmind, May the Almighty God bless you, May He enlarge your coast, May He shield you from every evil that will cause you grieve, May He grant you more wisdom, give you knowledge and understanding, May His divine favour fill your life, May His extravagant grace never cease upon your life and May He give you more strenght to keep up the good work, all to His glory.

I give GOD the glory for using you to help for as many that needed it. I trust God will meet you at the point of your need.

Thank You Puntersmind, I have not met you in person and I know many if not all here neither have; but God has used you to provide swift attention/solution to most of our pressing issues with SURE-P that even their staff and the customer care cannot provide promptly or even at all.

Thank you. I just want to celebrate you and appreciate you today. Thank you and God bless you again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ideologies(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
@Puntersmind, pls i sent you my details for rematching, i was matched in dec in Lagos during the career fair, but Nothing has happened since then, only received uba acc details.

Reading through the thread appears interns have been called for training but Have not been invited,

pls will there be another round of training?? thanks and God bless puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote
author=CROWNBOBO post=31908758]@PUNTERSMIND, PLEASE MY PEOPLE I NEED
YOUR URGENT RESPONSES, I TOOK PART IN THE LAST BATCH OF THE TRAINING
HELD IN ABEOKUTA, AT DAKTAD HOTEL BUT I STILL GOT ANOTHER INVITE FOR THE
TRAINING AT OTA, SHOULD I NEEDS TO GO?[/quote] I had my training at Daktad 2 n m yet to be paid.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
@puntermind, thanks 4 the response to my email and i have equally responded to the question. please what happens next?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Psittacus:
No, i was not invited for dat one as well. the venue is just a stone throw from my office. i might just stop by and check on what's happening. thank for d info
Ladunal.......re u present in kingston? Beep me.....08066550350
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by snowballa: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
How do I register in Lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Psittacus:
No, i was not invited for dat one as well. the venue is just a stone throw from my office. i might just stop by and check on what's happening. thank for d info
Ladunal.........re u @ kingston? Beeps me asap
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
my colleague received his Feb allowance yesterday, still expecting mine. just hope noting has gone wrong. @puntersmind help.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
You can have it both ways
akanmunimi:
@puntermind, thanks 4 the response to my email and i have equally responded to the question. please what happens next?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
puntersmind:
You can have it both ways
sir, i seem not to understand please shed more light
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chukzy4u(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
@puntersmind[quote author=puntersmind post=31944741]Thanks. That's some prayer

Please I sent u a message before but u have nt responded. Can u please match me up with any engineering firm in Ph.
I registered in lagos bt never heard from sure-p during wen they invited candidates for lagos batch. Now am in Ph. Here is my sure-p no: GI-LAG-APA-00083. Please kindly assist me. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by scampy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
balateef:
I had my training at Daktad 2 n m yet to be paid.

Pls, how was d training in Abeokuta?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by scampy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please Puntersmind, match me with any company in Ogun state. This is my Beneficiary number: GI-OGU-ADO-01061. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rubber: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
NO @ Sheyhuuuuuuun
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rubber: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sheyhunn:
Have you been merge with an employer?

NO my Broda
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
yeson:
my colleague received his Feb allowance yesterday, still expecting mine. just hope noting has gone wrong. @puntersmind help.
...waitooo are u serious?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
U are not the only person that received the message from forcecom,i also did. Are u an intern under forcecom? If yes the message is for you. The problem is the sincerity of forcecom partnerring with firstbank on mobile money stuff. I am worried too. Let's hook up on whatsapp for more private chat. Add me with 08067741942.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
kunlexbaba45:

Bro, i could not come there again. Something very important came up. Infact i just found myself in Zaria. Will stilll beep you though. Hope you enjoying d training?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
kunlexbaba45:

Hi bro. No, am having mine @ Kingstone along Pategi road, after/off Kwara Hotel. I learnt that similar programme is going on @ Tanke perhaps at Kingston Hotel where u are having your own. Actually it was upto three places that the event is taking place simultaneously here in Ilorin.

Anyhow, how are u finding the training? I must tell you the facilitators at our venue are superb and the training has been very rewarding indeed. How is yours over there?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadunaI:

Hi bro. No, am having mine @ Kingstone along Pategi road, after/off Kwara Hotel. I learnt that similar programme is going on @ Tanke perhaps at Kingston Hotel where u are having your own. Actually it was upto three places that the event is taking place simultaneously here in Ilorin.

Anyhow, how are u finding the training? I must tell you the facilitators at our venue are superb and the training has been very rewarding indeed. How is yours over there?

Am having mine @ kingstone as well.......am 1 of d terrorist group or tourist group..........(Name gvn 2 us by our Oga)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ruthok:
Please am I the only one that got an email from FORCECOM/Firstbankonline partnership. If u got yours please kindly explain to me. Because I don't know what they are up to. D message is long so I can't type it for u to see. Check your emails
I got same message o. I say let's comply and see what plays out.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
To those of you whose stipends has not been paid for a very long time, keep hope alive because mine was paid today.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2015
kunlexbaba45:

Am having mine @ kingstone as well.......am 1 of d terrorist group or tourist group..........(Name gvn 2 us by our Oga)
LOL, I cant stop laughin bro! Well is very interestin 2 see that we're @ d same venue, i will give u a call when i get 2 d venue. But u guys has bn given our oga some turf time o.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
LadunaI:
LOL, I cant stop laughin bro! Well is very interestin 2 see that we're @ d same venue, i will give u a call when i get 2 d venue. But u guys has bn given our oga some turf time o.
Were u dey bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.