Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947325 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omegachris1: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
@Puntersmind kudos for ur good work.
Pls I want you to match me with any company or organization in southeast. My email is omegachris1@gmail.com. I studied Telecommunication Engineering(Electronic & Computer), thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pinetulips(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
@puntersmind, I MAJORED IN ENVIRONMENTAL ND SAFETY EDUCATION PLEASE MATCH ME UP WITH ANY SAFETY/ OIL FIRM IN EDO STATE. THANK YOU.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
@Puntersmind, May the Almighty God bless you, May He enlarge your coast, May He shield you from every evil that will cause you grieve, May He grant you more wisdom, give you knowledge and understanding, May His divine favour fill your life, May His extravagant grace never cease upon your life and May He give you more strenght to keep up the good work, all to His glory.

I give GOD the glory for using you to help for as many that needed it. I trust God will meet you at the point of your need.

Thank You Puntersmind, I have not met you in person and I know many if not all here neither have; but God has used you to provide swift attention/solution to most of our pressing issues with SURE-P that even their staff and the customer care cannot provide promptly or even at all.

Thank you. I just want to celebrate you and appreciate you today. Thank you and God bless you again.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Any interns from Ondo state pls? We need to connect.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
DoubleFaith:
@Puntersmind, May the Almighty God bless you, May He enlarge your coast, May He shield you from every evil that will cause you grieve, May He grant you more wisdom, give you knowledge and understanding, May His divine favour fill your life, May His extravagant grace never cease upon your life and May He give you more strenght to keep up the good work, all to His glory.

I give GOD the glory for using you to help for as many that needed it. I trust God will meet you at the point of your need.

Thank You Puntersmind, I have not met you in person and I know many if not all here neither have; but God has used you to provide swift attention/solution to most of our pressing issues with SURE-P that even their staff and the customer care cannot provide promptly or even at all.

Thank you. I just want to celebrate you and appreciate you today. Thank you and God bless you again.
. Good talk.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afynwa(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls house,Is anybody teaching under dis programme? I dont know if sec sch ar registered wit sure-p.Thats my area of interest.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afynwa(f): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
afynwa:
Pls house,Is anybody teaching under dis programme? I dont know if sec sch ar registered wit sure-p.Thats my area of interest.
@puntersmind pls answer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
LadunaI:
The question could hv bn best answer by Big Boss, but from antecedent, definitely they'll continue 2 pay but that might b mostly training allowance. Let b hopeful, this is election week they may pull surprises. Dont worry bro, u will get urs soon God willing.
@Psittacus do u receive msg for d 3 days training coming up 23-25 @ King Stone. I got d invite ystaday.
No, i did not get any msg...someone also talked to me about it last wk. I guess am nt invited.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cdorfsan: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
dtphilosopher:

sincerely, if u put me through i will do the right thing. i sent u msg on ur gmail but it bounced back. pls let me know what to do. i am ready
Hello Punter,could u please help match me up wiv an employer as am really tired of waiting to be matched. Here's my beneficiary code number GI-LAG-LAM-00709. Email: saheed.sanni@gmail.com Thanks and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ideologies(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
afynwa:

Some schools attended the fair in Lagos, i believe some interns are teaching.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cdorfsan: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
puntersmind:
Ask SURE-P to match you. An employer can hardly match you by himself/herself.

@Puntersmind,pls I got a txt from sure p to attend a program @ Eko hotel which I went and was told that we would be marched to a firm but yet I haven't been matched. Kindly assist anyway u can as I can't continue to wait. Here's my beneficiary code GI-LAG-LAM-00709 email add: saheed.sanni@gmail.com. Waiting on ur swift reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afynwa(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
ideologies:

Some schools attended the fair in Lagos, i believe some interns are teaching.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Psittacus:
No, i did not get any msg...someone also talked to me about it last wk. I guess am nt invited.
Ok, perhaps may be due to d fact that u took part in last similar event held in December last year.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kudos to you big boss PUNTERMIND, i remove my head dress for u oooooo. Thanks for your response. I av sent the necessary information to ur email. Hope to hear frm u soonest. pls, any MINNA INTERN in the house?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
MAKE ALERTS THEY ROLL LIKE THAT OF LAST WEEK, BECAUSE ALERTS IS ONLY LANGUAGE I UNDERSTANDS NOW
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2015
@PUNTERSMIND, PLEASE MY PEOPLE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSES, I TOOK PART IN THE LAST BATCH OF THE TRAINING HELD IN ABEOKUTA, AT DAKTAD HOTEL BUT I STILL GOT ANOTHER INVITE FOR THE TRAINING AT OTA, SHOULD I NEEDS TO GO?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2015
CROWNBOBO:
@PUNTERSMIND, PLEASE MY PEOPLE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSES, I TOOK PART IN THE LAST BATCH OF THE TRAINING HELD IN ABEOKUTA, AT DAKTAD HOTEL BUT I STILL GOT ANOTHER INVITE FOR THE TRAINING AT OTA, SHOULD I NEEDS TO GO?
were u paid for d previous training? If nt, u r permitted to go...where is d venue if i may ask?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
LadunaI:
Ok, perhaps may be due to d fact that u took part in last similar event held in December last year.
No, i was not invited for dat one as well. the venue is just a stone throw from my office. i might just stop by and check on what's happening. thank for d info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dannywest: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
@Puntersmind please if I don't want to Work with an Intern Anymore how do I go about that?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rubber: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
I am From Ondo State......................Pls connect me 07062960508 @ Shehuunmm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

were u paid for d previous training? If nt, u r permitted to go...where is d venue if i may ask?
NO I WAS NOT PAID AND THE VENUE IS AFRICAN LEADERSHIP FORUM(ALF), BESIDE TEMPERANCE HOTEL BELLS UNIVERSITY WAY OTA, OGUN STATE
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rubber: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
@Puntersmind kudos for ur good work.
Pls I want you to match me with any company, organization, Hotel, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Museum in Akure, Ondo State. Here is my Beneficiary Code GI-OND-AKS-05657 and my e-mail is Hommyshooo9@gmail.com .........................I Studied Leisure and Tourism Management
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Thumbs up well say...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Wonder1844:
Pls house what can is to be don. I was nt paid but logged in to comfirm that my employer ticked 22 working days yet not payment for febuary instead got just a backlog of january stipend .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Wonder1844 post=31911102][/quote]
WHEN DID YOU GET THE ALERT?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
CROWNBOBO:

WHEN DID YOU GET THE ALERT?
18th march.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Training in Uyo already started.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ola400(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
@Puntersmind, I sincerely commend your efforts. Please, the last time you replied my post on this tread you told me to ask sure-p to match me. Please, how do I get sure-p informed?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mikeosabuohien: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
@puntersmind pls match me wit any compqny . I studied statistics with computer-sc and my email is mikeosabuohien@gmail.com
My beneficiary no is GI-EDO-ORE-01738
THANKS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
ITbomb:
Training in Uyo already started.

WHAT AND WHAT ARE TAKING PLACE OVER THERE?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Edokpia:
. Relax,he has effected your details,he does not give feed back all the time.

Lol. Thanks bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
with due respect to every one in the house, pls, my request goes thus, I want to know if its possible to get the stipend by submitting an old account no (UBA) when filling d acc opening form. I have not been paid before and this is getting to two months now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.