Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945101 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Alert L.O.A.D.I.N.G-----------> 10%

Alert don dey come na #Godwin.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
engrsyer:
Alert L.O.A.D.I.N.G-----------> 10%

Alert don dey come na #Godwin.
I hope I get paid today.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
ebyjoyken:
I hope I get paid today.
Sure, u will. As at last week monday, they started preparing voucher for payment. So it wasn't a surprise to me that some of us started receiving alert as from friday but today many people would start receiving theirs. So just keep fingers crossed and be patient.

Shalom!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rummmy: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Anybody wit useful info on how my training allowance and 2months backlog stipend will be paid shoul pls update me....brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2015
please is there any in the house with gis sure p address in Abuja. Pls i need it today and ur prompt response will be appreciated. thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2015
HAVING FILLED AND SUBMITTED THE OUTSTANDING FORM FOR THE NOVEMBER, DECEMBER 2014 AND JANUARY 2015BY MY EMPLOYER AND ALSO MYSELF, MY STIPENDS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE, ESPECIALLY FROM PUNTERSMIND AND OTHERS, WHILE THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR BACKLOGS PAID SHOULD PLEASE TELL ME THE STEPS TAKEN (seyicrown50@gmail.com). THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
erickatchy:
you may want to come over to our whatsapp forum and chat this over. My number is 08068460805
am not on watsapp my phone cannt watsapp pls update me. thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
dis is 1:00pm, no alert yet. has anybody received alert... Waiting patiently ooooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
engrsyer:
Sure, u will. As at last week monday, they started preparing voucher for payment. So it wasn't a surprise to me that some of us started receiving alert as from friday but today many people would start receiving theirs. So just keep fingers crossed and be patient.

Shalom!

Any info wen we going to get that of march and training allowance?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Seriously!!!!!!!!!make alert enta nw....tired of waiting.......#team waiting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

The voucher that was made for payment for this month is for all outstanding and current payments that it was made for. Now, if your employer filled that payment outstanding form and sent to finance department and the finance department reply your employer by an acknowledgement mail then your outstanding issues shall be addressed. Ensure that the month(s) which your employer filled on the form is true that that/those month(s) have not been paid because they are going to cross check your claims and their records if it is true of your claim or not in other to avoid double payment.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Almost 2pm still no alert. Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by okeadumaxwell: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nawa o...seems alert no go enta today. No sign al all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
NobleAky:
I hear u sweet@ still waiting sha.tnx bro I hear u sweet@ still waiting sha. see person dey talk say im never collect im stipend una dey here dey romance. I dey vex. Make una carry this go romance section joor
Bros, me and my swirry no dey responsible for ya predicament o..park well!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Alert tins na tomorrow no hp today.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jodanj10(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
yes i also applied since december last yr n hv not heard anything rm them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
engrsyer:
The voucher that was made for payment for this month is for all outstanding and current payments that it was made for. Now, if your employer filled that payment outstanding form and sent to finance department and the finance department reply your employer by an acknowledgement mail then your outstanding issues shall be addressed. Ensure that the month(s) which your employer filled on the form is true that that/those month(s) have not been paid because they are going to cross check your claims and their records if it is true of your claim or not in other to avoid double payment.
pls do u know when training money will be paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wonder1844:
pls do u know training fee will be paid?
yes it would.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wonder1844:
pls do u know training fee will be paid?
yes it would..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jodanj10(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
aiikay:

Trying to see if I understood you. If you have completed registration and got a code, then the next is to relax and keep praying for a match - either through a job fair in your State, which SUREP is the one to send you email invitation; or you finding a company in the scheme that needs an intern and then seeking for a help here to effect the matching.
But in a case you are yet to complete the registration, you try and do so first.
i ve registered last yr dec. and have been given the code but have not been given a match upto nw. pls what wil i do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls, has anyone received alert today? Puntersmind, we need your help pls.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Someone with idea should pls explain to d house why match stipend is on pending.... Thanks a lot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Puntersmind usually comment on alert days, but this one dat he hasnt commented the sometin might be wrong
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
OrangeDream:
Bros, me and my swirry no dey responsible for ya predicament o..park well!!
Pls u guys should take it easy I understand say na para mood all of us dey but dat does not mean we should be exchanging words with each other one love my brother.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Can't you get it? GEJ lost an election and you are here asking for money? I think we should take our minds off it for now because majority of these politicians already know they are not coming back so they will seize this little time to take enough.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Valendo:
Can't you get it? GEJ lost an election and you are here asking for money? I think we should take our minds off it for now because majority of these politicians already know they are not coming back so they will seize this little time to take enough.

I thought as much. Last minute looting. Maybe they decided to pay outstanding then blanked the remaining ones.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
negative thoughts spilling out. lol. for me I don't think is all abt looting, what I think is that they r making sure they clean up dia mess so everyone can b paid simply because of incoming admin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by macnino(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
angry This is becoming very serious, still hoping to get my alert this night sha

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am sure puntersmind wudve told us d position of things. But since some ppl who have been shouting sai Buhari said dat Puntersmind is corrupt and dat he wil lose his job nt knowing dat he is nt even a government worker but only comes here 2 help interns, he has hardly come online to give information.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Buh guyz...a tot came to my mind..dis initiative is benefitting for quite a larger number of graduates on dis scheme...d way we gather around en mass during each sure p event like scorecard so we can get allowances,I feel we can gather around in strategic states to match a peaceful protest 4 the continuation of these GIS to continue. We shud let local stations air the protest or upload via channels tv witness application, harshtag tweets about it.jes my shallow tots tho..wot do u guys think?just incase d next administration wants to stop dis scheme as they are party rivals

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls who knws or has an idea wen we wud b paid our march stipend?i heard some people were paid last week in Lagos 4d month of March.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
samobaba4u:

am not on watsapp my phone cannt watsapp pls update me. thanks.
send me a private message, I will give u the details via emaill and/or facebook

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.