Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946097 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
salisy:
Cheers!!! Training alawee just landed.
25k. Chicken joint on point
@salisy so happy 4 u but what of ur outstanding stipends? Have they been paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 1:00pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is as if you are serious,the surep email add for outstanding stipend is finance@gisurep.gov.ng.

thanks a lot. please how do i get the outstanding stipend form, please.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:02pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:

please how do i get it. where do i get from. please help me out cry cry
. It varies, which month are you being owned,some intern if you have been following has feb and march,the one of April is not out yet,but if you can get anyone you can edit or adjust with your pen the required month you want, at least I confirmed it from surep customer care yesterday.so request for it from people that have it on this forum.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. It varies, which month are you being owned,some intern if you have been following has feb and march,the one of April is not out yet,but if you can get anyone you can edit or adjust with your pen the required month you want, at least I confirmed it from surep customer care yesterday.so request for it from people that have it on this forum.

please i havent been paid for feb, march and april. please can any one help. my email is kpeter@gmail.com. pls am waiting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DaEngineernet: 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. your write up it shows you are a joker starting from your username,you claim were no internet in your area and no money to fix your phone,but you just posted write up on nairaland so by which means were you able to access this forum.

am at the office and i have fixed my phone. i said that to giv reason why i havent been following up for some time now. i want to ask most u use an un polite word before you can communicate. i made mistake cos i typed too fast. well God help us
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:

Please the one i saw posted here is in excel and i don't understand how to fill it, pls help with the form,am bn owed February and March. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Check my previous post with Coolis the form is there for u to download n fill

Pls d stuff is in excel and didn't show properly and i don't understand How to fill it pls help me,am bn owed Feb and March
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by shafanik: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
salisy:
Cheers!!! Training alawee just landed.
25k. Chicken joint on point

Which state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 1:37pm On May 05, 2015
Abuja faithful, pls has anyone received last March training allawee? Thnks 4 all ur usefull comments here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Montmayorblanc post=33401176][/quote]

please, please send me the form, please send to my e-mail onuohakate20@yahoo.com or put it up for download please, the one i got there is nothing to fill , the page is blank and in excell form. please help me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
ineriteitee:

Pls d stuff is in excel and didn't show properly and i don't understand How to fill it pls help me,am bn owed Feb and March
. Yes the form is in excell and you MUST go to a cafe that is having A3 printer to print it out for you in A3 form, the form is not in A4,if you print it out in A4 many information will be missing out. The form is easy to fill.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:

am at the office and i have fixed my phone. i said that to giv reason why i havent been following up for some time now. i want to ask most u use an un polite word before you can communicate. i made mistake cos i typed too fast. well God help us
. you are suppose to take correction for your ambiguity and your inability to express yourself in a concise manner so that you will not be affected in future. Just take a look at all your previous postings and see if it is comprehensive.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
Got dx msg 4rm a frnd...pls confirm it!!!
@NigeriaNewsdesk: The SURE-P is set to officially wind down as its staff are being disengaged beginning this month of May.

m.twitter.com/NigeriaNewsdesk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Achero(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2015
Please house help with link to January, February, and March Stipend Form. My Employer say I should be giving him 20K. My email is achero4u@gmail.com. I will appreciate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
pswagz:
Got dx msg 4rm a frnd...pls confirm it!!!
@NigeriaNewsdesk: The SURE-P is set to officially wind down as its staff are being disengaged beginning this month of May.

m.twitter.com/NigeriaNewsdesk
. It not true dear, and definitely not GIS surep.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 3:23pm On May 05, 2015
akanmunimi:
@salisy so happy 4 u but what of ur outstanding stipends? Have they been paid?
not yet bro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 3:25pm On May 05, 2015
salisy:
Cheers!!! Training alawee just landed. 25k. Chicken joint on point
which state? when was d training conducted,?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
Achero:
Please house help with link to January, February, and March Stipend Form. My Employer say I should be giving him 20K. My email is achero4u@gmail.com. I will appreciate
. Wicked and greedy employer, I have the form for jan which I will send to your mail now,if you can not lay hands on feb and march,just create a column for feb and march on the sheet with pen after printing and write YES under the column of each month as demanded by the rules on the sheet,I confirmed this from surep yesterday when trying to help a colleague,so do that immediately,use ur email don't mind your employer.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Wicked and greedy employer, I have the form for jan which I will send to your mail now,if you can not lay hands on feb and march,just create a column for feb and march on the sheet with pen after printing and write YES under the column of each month as demanded by the rules on the sheet,I confirmed this from surep yesterday when trying to help a colleague,so do that immediately,use ur email don't mind your employer.

Edokpia.... What if d employer refuse to sign d timesheet, do u think just outstanding form will do d work, cos to my understanding, outstanding form is for those whose timesheet has bin filled n submitted but having one or two technical issues, therefore, they can't be paid, .... Just an opinion.... What do u think?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:12pm On May 05, 2015
Etizz:

Edokpia.... What if d employer refuse to sign d timesheet, do u think just outstanding form will do d work, cos to my understanding, outstanding form is for those whose timesheet has bin filled n submitted but having one or two technical issues, therefore, they can't be paid, .... Just an opinion.... What do u think?
. Good question,from my own experience, flash back on this forum I was finding it difficult to sign my Dec timesheet due to some technical itches and I never signed it and up till now my timesheet for Dec shows O working days,it was this outstanding form I was able to be paid, secondly the employer of two of my friends are not so computer literate and so for three months did not sign their timesheet,I helped them with the aid of outsatanding form to facilitatate their 3 months stipend last month so it works.Note : after sending it make sure you received acknowledgment email from surep otherwise you send it again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 4:39pm On May 05, 2015
chifreke:
which state? when was d training conducted,?
Bauchi. March 19-21

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Good question,from my own experience, flash back on this forum I was finding it difficult to sign my Dec timesheet due to some technical itches and I never signed it and up till now my timesheet for Dec shows O working days,it was this outstanding form I was able to be paid, secondly the employer of two of my friends are not so computer literate and so for three months did not sign their timesheet,I helped them with the aid of outsatanding form to facilitatate their 3 months stipend last month so it works.Note : after sending it make sure you received acknowledgment email from surep otherwise you send it again.
bro ours have bn sent with the receipt acknowledgment prompted but still were never paid our Nov-Dec stipend. Called CC BUT THEY keep telling us to resend it. What should be the problem?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
My man Edokp. Pls, send d form to me again. I did'nt know d form must b downloaded first b/4 fillin it. I filled it directly from d system, I quess dat was y my outstandin stipend has'nt come. Pls send d form again to robertokewu@gmail.com 10ks alot
Edokpia:

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
Coolis:
My man Edokp. Pls, send d form to me again. I did'nt know d form must b downloaded first b/4 fillin it. I filled it directly from d system, I quess dat was y my outstandin stipend has'nt come. Pls send d form again to robertokewu@gmail.com 10ks alot
. Just sent it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
Notice: there is a mail just right now notifying all employers that surep website will be shutdown on 5th and 6st of may for maintenance and that the deadline for submition of timesheet will be extended,so don't worry if you can't sign it today or tomorrow.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
NobleAky:
bro ours have bn sent with the receipt acknowledgment prompted but still were never paid our Nov-Dec stipend. Called CC BUT THEY keep telling us to resend it. What should be the problem?
. If you are sending outstanding form make sure the recent timsheet for the current month is dully signed and sent to them without technical itches,because according to one of surep staff they follow all current submitted timesheet to effect all outstandings submitted all things being equal.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ESUNAM(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
GIS INTERNS, pls help sent me the outstanding stipend form. have not been pay since december till now. my email: esunnamso@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. If you are sending outstanding form make sure the recent timsheet for the current month is dully signed and sent to them without technical itches,because according to one of surep staff they follow all current submitted timesheet to effect all outstandings submitted all things being equal.

If so den am kinda right abi.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mhustiey: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
Coolis:

Can u pls assist me with the outstanding form... mustieyjnr@gmail.com Thanks GOD bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Just sent it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 6:38pm On May 05, 2015
I THANK GOD FOR THE PAYMENT OF MY TRAINING ALLOWANCE.................15K

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.