Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946247 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 4:35pm On May 06, 2015
CROWNBOBO:

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youngelder(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2015
bgates:
[size=15pt]NOTICE:

ALL THE OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORMS HERE ARE OLD ONES

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD CHECK HIS EMPLOYER EMAIL BOX AND UPLOAD TO US THE RECENT AND CURRENT MAY 2015

FORM

INTERNS THAT HAVE THEIR EMPLOYER EMAIL ADDRESS AND AND PASSWORD SHOULD CHECK AND GET US THE RECENT OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORM MAY 2015

PLEASE[/size]
do u match prospective interns?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bolafavour: 4:59pm On May 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. Wicked and greedy employer, I have the form for jan which I will send to your mail now,if you can not lay hands on feb and march,just create a column for feb and march on the sheet with pen after printing and write YES under the column of each month as demanded by the rules on the sheet,I confirmed this from surep yesterday when trying to help a colleague,so do that immediately,use ur email don't mind your employer.

Please, send the form for January to bolafavour2002@yahoo.com Tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Lakea post=33441713]Abuja faithful, pls has anyone received last March training allawee? Thnks 4 all ur usefull comments here. [/qui
i have not gotten alert yet for march oooo even when i have paid the 30k we were asked to pay. i wonder why cos i am worried also
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
@Puntersmind.
Good evening Sir, please i want you to assist me in attaching me to a firm, thank you.

Mail: aniebietabasihenry@yahoo.com
GIS ID: GI-AKW-EKE-00283
course: Electrical Electronics (power & machines option)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 8:43am On May 07, 2015
Puntermund Please match me in one of sure-p firm in Anambra . My name is Amechi Charles.... GI-ANA-OTN-01229..... charliman2010@gmail.com......08066398663...... Studied Electrical Electronics Engineering
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 9:26am On May 07, 2015
WHAT WILL SURE-P DO NOW AS THE SITE IS NOT OPENING WHILE THE REGISTRATION IS EXPECTED TO END TODAY?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by legalbusin(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
The site is now up and running well.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=CROWNBOBO post=33499738]WHAT WILL SURE-P DO NOW AS THE SITE IS
NOT OPENING WHILE THE REGISTRATION IS EXPECTED TO END TODAY?[/quote]
is now open i just log out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Donlexino(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
Toluwani2:
is now open i just log out
is not,still down
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by legalbusin(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2015
is not,still down
go through good and type gis sure p. follow the link and log in
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2015
legalbusin:
is not,still down
Yeah still down but after a brief while it will come up again, seem the work is still ongoing on their site.
Also the former url seems not to be opening safe this:
gisurep.gov.ng

Till when sure p extend the timesheet submission? Any authentic info on this?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2015
I can't see my may time sheet on my profile account despite the fact that my time sheet has bn signed! Is anyone having the same experience?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 11:43am On May 07, 2015
praise the Lord. just received alert for all my training 40k. God is good.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
legalbusin:
The site is now up and running well.

what did you use to log in, i mean the address?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 12:52pm On May 07, 2015
bibinwaka:
praise the Lord. just received alert for all my training 40k. God is good.

when did you do the training, and what are the trainings you have done?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chigal4real: 12:55pm On May 07, 2015
hello pls what web site did you use
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chigal4real: 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
legalbusin:
is not,still down

pls what the link u used, hope the good means Google, if not pls given the site and link, thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chigal4real: 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
pls I have been trying to reach the customer care on their 3 phone numbers but it's saying switched off, would we be paid in this river state. am tired ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by legalbusin(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
chigal4real:

pls what the link u used, hope the good means Google, if not pls given the site and link, thanks

GO THROUGH THIS http://gis.wyesurep.gov.ng/ and log in
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
chigal4real:

www.gisurep.gov.ng/
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Please guys I need your help. I was matched with a firm in lagos during the job fair in december last year but my employer asked me to resume even b4 I was matched online. Now I have worked 2 months b4 sure p matched me online. My date of hired reads dec 2014. I could not get my stipends for the 2 months I've worked because the online matching stuff. Please how can I go about claiming my stipends?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:46pm On May 07, 2015
Valendo:
Please guys I need your help. I was matched with a firm in lagos during the job fair in december last year but my employer asked me to resume even b4 I was matched online. Now I have worked 2 months b4 sure p matched me online. My date of hired reads dec 2014. I could not get my stipends for the 2 months I've worked because the online matching stuff. Please how can I go about claiming my stipends?
. There is no way surep can pay you those two months you worked before you were officially matched online,so tell your employer to compensate you na.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. There is no way surep can pay you those two months you worked before you were officially matched online,so tell your employer to compensate you na.
Really? But when I spoke with a sure p official during our training sometimes in march, she told me that there is no problem that they will look into it. Actually sure p matched me feb this year but when d said official met with my employer during the training, she was convinced and she told me my employer ought to have backdated my date of hired wen it came in february. Infact it was as a result of her action that made my date of hired to be backdated to dec 19th wen my employer told her I started working with him. She contacted the ICT unit and it was rectified. So I believe there should be a way out. Plus if I can get in touch with the sure p official I believe she's likely to help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sirolad(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
we applied to sure p as an employer for about 3 months now and we are yet to be approved. Help please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
Training allowance alert is coming in for Akwa Ibom
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2015
@Edokpia what time do you think sure p will stop the time sheet submission for this month? do you have any time frame in mind.

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:31pm On May 07, 2015
LadunaI:
@Edokpia what time do you think sure p will stop the time sheet submission for this month? do you have any time frame in mind.

Thanks
. Yes I just access my employer email now and surep sent another email notifying him of the timesheet extension to on the 8th may, 2015.I just dey look the email now like picture wey dey for my palour.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks
. Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
This is to notify you of the availability of the
GIS website ( http://gisurep.gov.ng) effictive
today- Thursday 7th May 2015
The Timesheet Module is available at this time
Thursday 7th- Friday 8th May 2015) , for
employers whom may have not have submitted
their online timesheet of interns. This
extesnion of timesheet submission was due to
the down-time of the website serviuce.
Please proceed to or copy and paste this link on
your web browser ( http://gisurep.gov.ng) to
complete the timesheet and submit if not done
for the month of April 2015.
However, we can still be reached on our emails
and contact numbers.
We apologize for any inconvenience this outage
may have caused as it is necessary in order to
increase the efficiency of the platform in
delivering reliable service to all stakeholders
If you have any inquiry, please send email to
support@gisurep.gov.ng, info@gisurep.gov.ng
or call 08175751778, 08105576779,
Regards,
ICT Support Team
Graduate Internship Scheme. That was the email sent in respect of that effect.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:54pm On May 07, 2015
I registered my profile for 4months now and I have not been placed in any firm. what should I do?
cut007:
Anytime i get an alert on this scheme, the first thing/person that comes to my mind is Puntersmind. This guy has made a lasting impression on me. i am a better person today, because of him. I just laugh within me when i see the wow look on people's faces when i offer them selfless assistance on very important issues. I have been been infected with the virus of kindness and i just cant seem to stop, i'm so loving it! We all have something someone could use. Lets make the Nigeria and the world a better place, together.
Thanks Puntersmind.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dean1979: 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
@puntersmind
please kindly assist in placing me in the program, my details are : Dennis p. Edet, GI-CRO-YAR-00214, electrical & electronics engineering(option Telecom) state: cross river, Akwa ibom, Bayelsa. dennis.petrus1@gmail.com.thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.