Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946241 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 6:42pm On May 05, 2015
ATTACHED IS THE OUTSTANDING CLAIM FORM

2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 6:42pm On May 05, 2015
CROWNBOBO:
I THANK GOD FOR THE PAYMENT OF MY TRAINING ALLOWANCE.................15K
What time were you paid bro?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 6:45pm On May 05, 2015
I haven't been paid since december till date and funny enough my employer care less
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 7:06pm On May 05, 2015
10ks alot broda, 've seen it
Edokpia:
. Just sent it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. If you are sending outstanding form make sure the recent timsheet for the current month is dully signed and sent to them without technical itches,because according to one of surep staff they follow all current submitted timesheet to effect all outstandings submitted all things being equal.
..abeg which email to send it again to
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2015
My fellow GIS Intern, for those of you having issues with timesheet and backlogs and others, I will advice all of you in that firm to contribute transport and logistics fare to your employer to go to Abuja and resolve all your issues permanent than waiting too much for either Puntersmind or backlog form to fill and suspend which the guarantee is just 50-50%.

Just this Saturday I and my colleagues in our firm with our supervisor held a meeting and agreed to contribute transport fare for him to travel to Abuja to on Sunday thru night bus and get there Monday morning and go straight to the office. On getting to Abuja this past Monday he was fortunate to meet the man incharge of stipends issues at the entrance gate of Min.of Finance. Within that same morning he said they resolved all our Dec., March allowances and he filled our April time sheet there and then too. He just arrived this morning to work from Abuja. So I suggest some of you could key in into this idea and resolve all your issues than waiting too much. If you people work together as team then the money to contribute would be minimal compare to if you go individually. Puntersmind is too busy for now I guess in matching some prospective interns.

God bless Nigeria and SURE P-GIS

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
Achero:
Please house help with link to January, February, and March Stipend Form. My Employer say I should be giving him 20K. My email is achero4u@gmail.com. I will appreciate

please have you gotten the form? pls if you have got the form kindly forward to my mail onuohakate20@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
NobleAky:
..abeg which email to send it again to

pls if you have the form kindly forward to my mail onuohakate20@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Just sent it.

Plz send outstanding form for feb. And march to. Lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
For those that's in need of outstanding it's on page 189 download n edit it from ur fone u don't need to print out fill n scan to send. Have been filling from my fone n have gotten all my backlog.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
CROWNBOBO:
ATTACHED IS THE OUTSTANDING CLAIM FORM

THANKS A LOT TO YOU AND ALL THAT HELPED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, I PRAY I GET PAID THIS MONTH.

I FILLED IT ON LINE AND SENT TWICE, SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SEND UNTIL I GET THE RESPONDS OR I SHOULD WAITE TILL TOMORO?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
PLS AM HAVING TROUBLES WITH MY MAIL, IT HAS BEEN REPLYING THAT EMAIL FAILED. PLS IS finance@gisurep.gor.ng the right email address. if not pls post it here again pls. cry cry cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:
PLS AM HAVING TROUBLES WITH MY MAIL, IT HAS BEEN REPLYING THAT EMAIL FAILED. PLS IS finance@gisurep.gor.ng the right email address. if not pls post it here again pls. cry cry cry
watch what you just wrote. It's .gov.ng not .gor.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 6:35am On May 06, 2015
SureP site is still down, I have bn trying to assess my acc since Monday evening
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2015
yeson:
SureP site is still down, I have bn trying to assess my acc since Monday evening
is a vry terrible thing as timesheet is yet 2 be filled by lazy employers.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:41am On May 06, 2015
Valendo:

What time were you paid bro?

yesterday afternoon
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:51am On May 06, 2015
jogojogo:

THANKS A LOT TO YOU AND ALL THAT HELPED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, I PRAY I GET PAID THIS MONTH.

I FILLED IT ON LINE AND SENT TWICE, SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SEND UNTIL I GET THE RESPONDS OR I SHOULD WAITE TILL TOMORO?

my candid advise to you is to call the customer care line, i called them on monday to lodge the complaint about my outstanding stipends from nov-jan and my training allowance and guess what my training allowance was paid within 24hrs. you too can take the pain of the call charges i believe you issues will be attended to.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2015
I received an alert from SUREP, may be it is for training, I don't know. 25,000 naira. Just now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
They didn't owe me any stipend, April was my last stipend which I'm expecting this month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 11:39am On May 06, 2015
authority2006:
I received an alert from SUREP, may be it is for training, I don't know. 25,000 naira. Just now.

WHAT WAS THE REMARK OF THE PAYMENT?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 11:45am On May 06, 2015
CROWNBOBO:

my candid advise to you is to call the customer care line, i called them on monday to lodge the complaint about my outstanding stipends from nov-jan and my training allowance and guess what my training allowance was paid within 24hrs. you too can take the pain of the call charges i believe you issues will be attended to.

PLS DROP D LINE U CALLED
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 11:57am On May 06, 2015
authority2006:
They didn't owe me any stipend, April was my last stipend which I'm expecting this month.

Congrats bro.... So have u bin given your certificate?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
Sure p site is nw going.. I just filled my time sheet n saved bt its not sending yet though... maybe dy r still working on it....u can nw tell ur employer 2 fill check n fill it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2015
authority2006:
which state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2015
authority2006:
sup bro......when was ur exit training?? Mine was in Lagos Airport Hotels ikeja...I had gotten my certificate but was not paid 4 march and no exit allowance yet.....I just forwarded unclaim stipend form to sure-p hoping I get my March + exit training alawii togeda....congratz all d same
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 1:39pm On May 06, 2015
Anytime i get an alert on this scheme, the first thing/person that comes to my mind is Puntersmind. This guy has made a lasting impression on me. i am a better person today, because of him. I just laugh within me when i see the wow look on people's faces when i offer them selfless assistance on very important issues. I have been been infected with the virus of kindness and i just cant seem to stop, i'm so loving it! We all have something someone could use. Lets make the Nigeria and the world a better place, together.
Thanks Puntersmind.

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
pswagz:
Sure p site is nw going.. I just filled my time sheet n saved bt its not sending yet though... maybe dy r still working on it....u can nw tell ur employer 2 fill check n fill it

THE PROBLEM STILL PERSIST AS I CANT LOG IN
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
authority2006:

Perhaps, you've been paid another exit training allowance again...you're part of Pre. Jona pickin like @Edokpia lol...is well bro, enjoy it, is a GOD blessing. We pray that those that have yet to be getting there stipend we start praising GOD here soon also. I got my training allowance yesterday as well. All thanks is due to GOD!

Good bless us all. My employer is finding it difficult to fill my timesheet, I hope sure p as extend the marking till Thursday 7/05.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
ineriteitee:

PLS DROP D LINE U CALLED

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015

[size=15pt]NOTICE:

ALL THE OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORMS HERE ARE OLD ONES

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD CHECK HIS EMPLOYER EMAIL BOX AND UPLOAD TO US THE RECENT AND CURRENT MAY 2015

FORM

INTERNS THAT HAVE THEIR EMPLOYER EMAIL ADDRESS AND AND PASSWORD SHOULD CHECK AND GET US THE RECENT OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORM MAY 2015

PLEASE[/size]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 3:00pm On May 06, 2015
[size=15pt]NOTICE:

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD CHECK HIS EMPLOYER EMAIL BOX AND UPLOAD TO US THE RECENT AND CURRENT MAY 2015

FORM

INTERNS THAT HAVE THEIR EMPLOYER EMAIL ADDRESS AND AND PASSWORD SHOULD CHECK AND GET US THE RECENT OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORM MAY 2015

PLEASE[/size]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by legalbusin(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2015
bgates:
[size=15pt]NOTICE:

FORM

PLEASE[/size]

You haven't work for May yet, which mean you don't have a claim for May and the stipends to be paid this month is for April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.