Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947182 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by trebron(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
God bless u too @Etizz n uuuuuuuu n u. All the best. Infact,the honorable minister of works was present @ d benin fair..... Dem try with their light refreshment...snacks n drinks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by docus: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
oseme4u2: Who else got these.I am invited GIS internship for a fair/interview at mums civic centre Warri.
i got it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
trebron: God bless u too @Etizz n uuuuuuuu n u. All the best. Infact,the honorable minister of works was present @ d benin fair..... Dem try with their light refreshment...snacks n drinks.
Wow Dats Good o...am happy for u Oh...So have u bin match wish of d firm do u belong to now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toyeengreat: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ladmerc: Hello all, after registering with Sure-P for over a year, I finally got a mail to go for an interview at MOM Civic Centre, Warri.

Hoping good things come out of this. If you're in Warri and also got this invite, add me on WhatsApp on 07068831197 so we can create a group discussion.

Jah bless

I got same text too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
When are they coming to Ekiti state o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
where is mom civic center, is it nearer to TiVo or nearer to AJ
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
onyori: where is mom civic center, is it nearer to TiVo or nearer to AJ
nearer to A.J
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Japkelly(m): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Umuahia here we come
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Is Forcecom over n done for ? Plz any1 with info, share !!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Live at Mom civic centre warri now... The show is about to start.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KillerBeauty(f): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ trebron now that we have been matched with an employer. What's the next step?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jp130(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
i just got anoda survey form to fill again. i once did dis a lng tym ago in july n av gone for test n interview last mnth here in uyo. nw anoda survey form, wats d meani?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mucokey(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
jp130: i just got anoda survey form to fill again. i once did dis a lng tym ago in july n av gone for test n interview last mnth here in uyo. nw anoda survey form, wats d meani?
Got the same mail only that I'm yet to get attached to any firm 'cos I did not accept the 1st n last offer given to me .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by trebron(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2014
KillerBeauty: @ trebron now that we have been matched with an employer. What's the next step?
. To commence work with you employer dear. Congrats.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Just recieved phone mesage on 17 sept. 2014 to check my email and print invitation for interview but i did not see any invite in my email. What next then? Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KillerBeauty(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
trebron: . To commence work with you employer dear. Congrats.

What abt u? Have u resumed work?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Malubi: Just recieved phone mesage on 17 sept. 2014 to check my email and print invitation for interview but i did not see any invite in my email. What next then? Thanks
helo pls wc state are frm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by enomakos(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=KillerBeauty]

Am attending the internship fair in Benin too. Among the things we're
ask to bring they mentioned I'd card or voters card but the problem is I
lost my voters card so I have no Id card to present. I don't know what
to do[/quote]

whats kinds of ID card?

school or national id card
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KillerBeauty(f): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
enomakos:

whats kinds of ID card?

school or national id card
National Id card
Voters card
LGA of origin
Drivers license
Int'l passport

FYI: The Id card is used to open the bank account
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
So after the internship fair what next? Are we to commence work even without receiving our UBA account numbers or we are to wait till we get the accounts and some of us are yet to hear from the firms we were matched with.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KillerBeauty(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
morewealth: So after the internship fair what next? Are we to commence work even without receiving our UBA account numbers or we are to wait till we get the accounts and some of us are yet to hear from the firms we were matched with.

Sure p need to contact the firm to finalise the arrangement. After that, the firm will contact you to cross the 't's' and dot the "I's". Before then just keep searching for other job, because I heard the proccess might run into months so it might take a while b4 u begin the internship program.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by enomakos(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
KillerBeauty:
National Id card
Voters card
LGA of origin
Drivers license
Int'l passport

FYI: The Id card is used to open the bank account

ok thanks dear
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Sure p need to contact the firm to finalise the arrangement. After that, the firm will contact you to cross the 't's' and dot the "I's". Before then just keep searching for other job, because I heard the proccess might run into months so it might take a while b4 u begin the internship program.
Ok thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jesutofunmi85: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Thats good FG
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
SURE-P is becoming a scam....u won't believe what happened to me on the internship fair @ warri,I have passed through the employer And about to be match,only to find out that my company name was not found on their data base,I was damn surprise, And asked the guy in charge of d matching process what to Do,he asked me to call my company representative, while they are all gone already..... like seriously, I felt like slapping d guy for wasting my precious time n money,.... secondly, they said (sure-p representative ) that they will look into it....sometimes how com those company were invited by sure without registering dem on their system,I wonder what will become of me or those whose company was not found? anybody wit same issue And idea
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
same here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please i will like to know d firm not registered with surep that came to d fair on dat day because i have nt heard from dem since that day after confirming i had 2 different beneficiary codes when i finish my interview with TOP LEVEL MARINES.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 22, 2014
After matching, my employer wants me start work immediately and i have started, but d problem nw is my sure-p profile still shows unemployed..shd i still continue working or stop? Are we going to be paid this september? i hope I'm not wasting my tfare going to work nw...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
streetajebo: After matching, my employer wants me start work immediately and i have started, but d problem nw is my sure-p profile still shows unemployed..shd i still continue working or stop? Are we going to be paid this september? i hope I'm not wasting my tfare going to work nw...
how did u knew u where matched? Did u receive an email to notify u?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yuceeh: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls any updates from Forcecom? Has it been cancelled? Shd we still be hopeful?
Useful info pls.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Wonder1844: Please i will like to know d firm not registered with surep that came to d fair on dat day because i have nt heard from dem since that day after confirming i had 2 different beneficiary codes when i finish my interview with TOP LEVEL MARINES.

mine was ojulari international limited (OIL) BUT they are various company whose names were not in the system...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2014
mine ws SACHIE LTD

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.