Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945111 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dtphilosopher: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a new online job, just sign up via:http://news-range.com/p1891
and simply read every news sent to your account, confirm each and get
$7 in your account,
minimum cash out is; $1400 via electronic payment system, Paypal or
Payza. if you cant use paypal, use payza.

Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
no payments wahala, I don remove my mind til d next payment.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Romeozigs:
luk 4some beta reasons y u were nt paid cos i wasnt around wen de came 4d verification excercise too.i was far away in abj wen i was told de came 2our headoffice in Lagos.somethg else might b responsible
what could av been the reason then?cos my colleagues at work all received their May stipend.and not dat my timesheet wasn't marked,my boss has even marked june timesheet for me.im kind of confused,this is the first time m experiencing something like this.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
balateef:
what could av been the reason then?cos my colleagues at work all received their May stipend.and not dat my timesheet wasn't marked,my boss has even marked june timesheet for me.im kind of confused,this is the first time m experiencing something like this.
. Tell your employer to check your timesheet history on his portal for the month of May to see if your working days and other information is displayed,if not, that is the reason,it did not also appear in surep PIU.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by HolyHero: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
[center]salary[/center]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olubodmas: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2015
May alert is really confusing , please help us to sort out the issue of alert problem so that the case of not receiving the alert will not repeat itself.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KnightOJ(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Please, can somebody help me here. I submitted the wrong account number this as a result of UBA's error. They gave me the wrong account number. I have complained severally through CC lines, to Dare, to Idris and to finance yet it has not been corrected. My employer has also done same. And the CC numbers have not been going through for 2 days now. I don't know what to do again. PLEASE, HELP!!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Edokpia:
. Tell your employer to check your timesheet history on his portal for the month of May to see if your working days and other information is displayed,if not, that is the reason,it did not also appear in surep PIU.
who knows,it may not reflect due to network problem..but he as also marked my timesheet for june and I pray wat happened last month doesn't repeat itself this month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anybody with outstanding claim form shud pls help me with it. latuagoody@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
balateef:
Anybody with outstanding claim form shud pls help me with it. latuagoody@yahoo.com

Advise: when you come to forum you read old comments from others.
So many people here keep shouting outstanding stipend form...

Read old comments on the thread I have posted an ultimate solution to this problem

Try to read
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Amienfan4Godwin(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
kiss
writetopoker:

my dear, it is a pity that pple neva dim it fit to commend & appriciate @Puntersmind, @Laduna + others involced in this arears struggle, even wen they recieved there arears. now how can we ask dem 4 more, because definitely we are "Oliver twist".

Puntersmind and Laduna may d gud Lord bless u all 4 d gud work u are doing. Pleas I've bee paid 4 my outstanding since last year October, November and December including my training alawi d same last year i had sumited outstanding stipend payment 4 a time without number nothing b dont to it and 1 of my colleagues had b paid. Pls sir help out. My email godwinaibelunun@yahoo.com 08067855259 i work with Dokia Venture here in Benin-city

All my monthly timesheets has always been online, i think u should beg @Puntersmind, @Laduna , they mite help u also. @Puntersmind & @Laduna u guys are d key, thanks
ineriteitee:

Thanks bro
writetopoker:

my dear, it is a pity that pple neva dim it fit to commend & appriciate @Puntersmind, @Laduna + others involced in this arears struggle, even wen they recieved there arears. now how can we ask dem 4 more, because definitely we are "Oliver twist".

All my monthly timesheets has always been online, i think u should beg @Puntersmind, @Laduna , they mite help u also. @Puntersmind & @Laduna u guys are d key, thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
I'm very sad. My employer was not able to fill our timesheet. He said he received it late, what a flimsy excuse. No June stipend for us. Very sad.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Please I want to know if timesheet for june is still on. Urgent please. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
bendovex:
Please I want to know if timesheet for june is still on. Urgent please. Thanks.

See

Ensure from first of every month u start to worry your oga to fill timesheet... Even GIS send them text message

Ensure anywhere your oga is he fills it go physically and meet him
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
cashreport:

Advise: when you come to forum you read old comments from others.
So many people here keep shouting outstanding stipend form...

Read old comments on the thread I have posted an ultimate solution to this problem

Try to read

where is the solution, because they are owning me 4 months and my year is almost complete... just 2 months remaing
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrbonesy2k:

where is the solution, because they are owning me 4 months and my year is almost complete... just 2 months remaing

For outstanding stipend or those owned or those that miss May stipend.

Do this and smile cheesy

Open excel worksheet
Create like 5 lines
Type... Intern name, code, company name, location, intern bank account, month owned
Save the document with outstanding stipend request
Send to finance@gisurep.gov.ng through your employer
Better still create it for him and send through his email
Thank you and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
bendovex:
I'm very sad. My employer was not able to fill our timesheet. He said he received it late, what a flimsy excuse. No June stipend for us. Very sad.
. He lied,he is wicked,timesheet MUST appear every 1st day of the month and disappears on the 8th.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
May God punish evil minded employers.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by goros: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok i applied for the program sometime in February and lost the my PC to armed robbers.My details like the Unique code was all in there. sometime last week i checked my email and found out that SURE-P had found me an employer sometime in April. its July already and i have contact the employer to know if they can still accept me,and he said if only i can contact SURE-P and tell them. if they instruct him to accept me, he will. Now my problem is that i have been calling all the numbers on the SURE-P website but none is pulling through. Does anyone know the right number to call? please help!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
goros:
Ok i applied for the program sometime in February and lost the my PC to armed robbers.My details like the Unique code was all in there. sometime last week i checked my email and found out that SURE-P had found me an employer sometime in April. its July already and i have contact the employer to know if they can still accept me,and he said if only i can contact SURE-P and tell them. if they instruct him to accept me, he will. Now my problem is that i have been calling all the numbers on the SURE-P website but none is pulling through. Does anyone know the right number to call? please help!!!!
. 08105576779,just tell him to accept you and follow the rest process.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
SUREP -GIS
17 mins ยท
PRESS RELEASE
Many of our stakeholders have raised concerns on the continuity of the Graduate Internship Scheme. I am directed to inform all Interns and Employer partners that the scheme remains on stream and to also assure you that the Scheme has adequate resources to execute its financial commitments for the remaining part of the year 2015.
May we seize this opportunity to urge employers to continue to focus on mentoring requirement for interns, while interns on the other hand demonstrate commitment to building their own skills through avenues created by employers.
Thank you all for being committed to this Scheme.
Akubo Adegbe
Head of Operations
For: Project Director

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
GIS

Doing another

Visitation

Any one

Recieve an information about the next week

Visit By sure p GIS personal??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nairalandar: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
cashreport:
GIS

Doing another Visitation

Any one Received an information about the next week

Visit By sure p GIS personal??
Nt yet....i have access to my employers surep email addy, neva seen any mail from dem. The last tym dey came, they sent a notification mail to us.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Edokpia:
. He lied,he is wicked,timesheet MUST appear every 1st day of the month and disappears on the 8th.
our employer was trying to fill the timesheet on e 7th all to no avail because d submit button was still displaying after clicking on it to submit, Though number of days worked was showing on our profiles dat day. He later said it went successfully d next day (i.e on d 8th). How true do u think this is, judging by your statement of the timesheet disappearing on d 8th. And wat are d consequences of submitting on d 8th, if at all he is right. Number of days worked is still displaying on our profiles. Tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin ALERT 5% LOADING grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Edokpia:
I hv asses to my employer Acc n email. what u said is correct, my time sheet history doesn't appear, while others do, and they are paid regularly. I have to continuously fill outstanding stipend form for me to b paid my Feb n March. am still owed April n May. what can b d solution?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
cut007:
our employer was trying to fill the timesheet on e 7th all to no avail because d submit button was still displaying after clicking on it to submit, Though number of days worked was showing on our profiles dat day. He later said it went successfully d next day (i.e on d 8th). How true do u think this is, judging by your statement of the timesheet disappearing on d 8th. And wat are d consequences of submitting on d 8th, if at all he is right. Number of days worked is still displaying on our profiles. Tanx
. I gave reasons before why interns are being owned stipends,and that is exactly one of them,I thank God you have confirmed it.my bros,I would not deceive you and don't let your employer deceive you,timesheet end on the 7th,he could not have signed it on the 8th,so just prepare for outstanding form next month and TELL him to sign next timesheet on the 1st or latest 2nd to avoid that muster called technical problem.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
yeson:

I hv asses to my employer Acc n email. what u said is correct, my time sheet history doesn't appear, while others do, and they are paid regularly. I have to continuously fill outstanding stipend form for me to b paid my Feb n March. am still owed April n May. what can b d solution?
. Thank God you also confirmed it,call cc and explain to them explicitly,they will demand for your employer log in details and your details as well to rectify it,then when it is time to sign next timesheet call them again to confirm/remind them and your problem will be over. e just dey pain me, how wish I can monitor all those employer wen dem dey sign una timesheet nobody for dey complain at all, well God dey.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Edokpia:
. Thank God you also confirmed it,call cc and explain to them explicitly,they will demand for your employer log in details and your details as well to rectify it,then when it is time to sign next timesheet call them again to confirm/remind them and your problem will be over. e just dey pain me, how wish I can monitor all those employer wen dem dey sign una timesheet nobody for dey complain at all, well God dey.

@Edokpia, pls help me with my outstanding stipend of oct, nov, dec and january. my employer and i have been filling stipend claim form since january, i just have two months to finish d programme
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2015
mrbonesy2k:

@Edokpia, pls help me with my outstanding stipend of oct, nov, dec and january. my employer and i have been filling stipend claim form since january, i just have two months to finish d programme
. Drop your mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Terry68: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Are you a graduate looking for a job and good in

*Motivating others in their career.

*Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed

*Can face crowd

*Having ability in learning

*Portray boldness

And your based in Akwa-Ibom.

Then your services is needed.
Submit your CV to
nimbleglobalresource@gmail.com

Salary: Attractive

Deadline: 31 July 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Edokpia:
. Drop your mail.

mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.