Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944750 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Edokpia:
. Yes,the most pressing issues on ground for you is to tell your employer to accept you on his profile and opening of UBA acct so that it will be effected on your timesheet.Note:you are not yet hired ooooo.
thanks a lot boss...ure a blessing
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Jeeezzz!!! I doubt it if u have been matched online wit ur employer, That means ur status is stil pending, U don't need to wait for ur employer b4 opening acct, all u need to do now is to go to d nearest UBA branch, open a/c n submit ur acct nos to ur boss for him to update ur status/profile on his portal..... without acct nos showing on ur profile, ur stipend is at stake.
thank you very much boss...hope it's not late going to d bank tomorrow cos 14days of expiry was yesterday?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gheritage:

thank you very much boss...hope it's not late going to d bank tomorrow cos 14days of expiry was yesterday?
Not too late bro....u can go today if u r within d reach of any UBA branch for ur acct nos to b ready b4 7days of signing time sheet lapses else u gonna forfeit Aug stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:
Pls I registered last month and they sent me a mail. Heading" survey invitition for Graduate Internship scheme" with a link to fill a form on or before sept 3rd.Dose dat mean I will matched soon. Pls explain dis to me and what should I do to hasten the process. Thanks
Pls help by posting the link 4 other prospective interns to fill or send to omotosotaiwo7@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just got alert for July outstanding payment.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chickygirl: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
taiwotosho22:

Pls help by posting the link 4 other prospective interns to fill or send to omotosotaiwo7@gmail.com
Hv sent it to ur mail..didn't knw hw to go abt posting it here, u can help me do dat
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chickygirl: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
charliman2012:

Just fill the form u will invited for a job fair. Please if i will plead you to post or send me the link because I also have a friend that have registered long ago and has not been invited. Please post the link Here for some ppl who MAY need to fill or rather send it to my mail. charliman2010@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:
Sent

Send d form 2 ma box pls. Kunlekareem45@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:
Sent
Thanks have seen it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pls send me. Sam_gft@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tuna01: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pls Chicky girl kindly send the form to my box bababam20@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:
Sent
pls send the link to lemonboy58@yahoo.com which zone and state pls. counting on you. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
cabayes:

I got a mail that required me to fill a form through a link.. Internship in the creative sector.. Does that mean that the job is a temporary internship with small stipends??

pls send the link to lemonboy58@yahoo.com
which zone and state pls.
counting on you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
charliman2012:

Just fill the form u will invited for a job fair. Please if i will plead you to post or send me the link because I also have a friend that have registered long ago and has not been invited. Please post the link Here for some ppl who MAY need to fill or rather send it to my mail. charliman2010@gmail.com
Extend the help pls....

pls send the link to lemonboy58@yahoo.com
which zone and state pls.
counting on you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
ebyjoyken:
I just got alert for July outstanding payment.
pls how did u complain when dey didnt pay u initially? i askd because av called their cc line but dey cudnt give me reasonable reason for ommision and hope for payment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tosinmania: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
What about if it is payment of training allowance they have not paid since december 2014 what do I do on that because am tired of this people
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
charliman2012:
Thanks have seen it.
please extend to witierin@gmail.com thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FavourHill: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl or anyone that got d link should pls send to my mail, ijohill02@gmail.com thanks and God bless!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mucokey(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2015
please send to mattokey2@gmail.com

charliman2012
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 2:33am On Sep 02, 2015
chickygirl:
Pls I registered last month and they sent me a mail. Heading" survey invitition for Graduate Internship scheme" with a link to fill a form on or before sept 3rd.Dose dat mean I will matched soon. Pls explain dis to me and what should I do to hasten the process. Thanks

YES U WOULD BE MATCH WITH AN EMPLOYER AT THE FAIR. PLS HELP SEND THE LINK TO sorlar43@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2015
charliman2012:

pls help send the link for the latest gis intern fair to sorlar43@yahoo.com or help post the link here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 2:38am On Sep 02, 2015
cabayes:

I got a mail that required me to fill a form through a link.. Internship in the creative sector.. Does that mean that the job is a temporary internship with small stipends??

pls help forward the link to sorlar43@yahoo.com or help post the link here. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 2:39am On Sep 02, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
please extend to witierin@gmail.com thanks

pls help extend to sorlar43@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Saiki: 4:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Kindly send the link to vic.audu@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by darlenese(f): 6:09am On Sep 02, 2015
ohosi4real:
can someone pls help match me
gis/ed/ore/00788
phone no 08060783423
Name Adeloye Collins

i register since 2013 but no one have call me for a job

Whats your location and course of study?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by darlenese(f): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls I need the new website for sure-p gis,
I
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nasyl(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
darlenese:
I

http://gisurep.gov.ng/
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2015
darlenese:
I
http://gisurep.gov.ng/
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by amanmahmud: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls is GIS still going on,can l apply today?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by osomond: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls help me post the link to that survey form into this email sanusiibrahim87@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2015
This is it https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/1yxykiVqB0QNE- aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform? c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.