Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947803 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gheritage:
@last...d pending hired issue has been resolved by me and my employer...thanks to you all...my profile is now showing hired...waiting for Oct1 to fill my time sheet then I'll be waiting for my first alert
. please, how did u resolve urs, cos mine is still showing pending hired..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Any Imo State intern in the recent jobfair at Owerri that have been matched?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Any payment so far?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2015
No alert here in PH...any info about alert so far...or should we wait till monday?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Payment postponed till next week...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
I once stated that payment may delay a bit, hopefully by tuesday or wednesday alert may come. I wish all interns happy salah in advance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2015
please, how do i resolve my pending hired issue? cos profile is still showing pending hired.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2015
jerome263:
cry
jerome263:
All u need to do is to stand on d neck of ur employer for u to be hired...let him see d reasons why it's very crutial (without it, no payments, it's as if one is just working without hope of payment, to GIS it's as if u're not under any employer)...TELL HIM TO GO TO HIS PROFILE ON GIS SURE-P website and click hired+d date of hired...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Congrat Bro....!!!
Ask4BigestNeyo, Edokpia, Ladunal et.,all...na u I go thank pass and others that responded when I was going through d processing of my acceptance...d only thing now is that, my acct no is not fixed to my profile yet...how would I go abt that sir?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gheritage:

Ask4BigestNeyo, Edokpia, Ladunal et.,all...na u I go thank pass and others that responded when I was going through d processing of my acceptance...d only thing now is that, my acct no is not fixed to my profile yet...how would I go abt that sir?
Between Oct 1-7, the space for account will appear on ur employers portal when he or she wanna sign ur time sheet. after filling it in his portal, it will appear in ur portal as well.
Once again, Congrat.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mecuzee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
he Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, SURE-P, received no budgetary provision for 2015, amid concerns whether President Muhammadu Buhari would retain the programme.
SURE-P was established by former President Goodluck Jonathan in the wake of the 2012 fuel price increase and nationwide strike, to reinvest savings from the reduction of subsidies on petroleum products.
The scheme has however come under increased scrutiny lately over allegations of corruption.
Its former chairman, Christopher Kolade, said last week that he resigned his position in 2013 because its operations were becoming tainted with corruption and politics, thereby losing its credibility.
In 2014, SURE-P received N180 billion as budget in addition to N88.3 billion unspent money from 2013.
This year, the government made no new funds available for the programme as a result of the fall in oil prices, the programme director, Ali Fatoma, told PREMIUM TIMES.
He said the funds currently expended for SURE-P programmes were from the N21 billion rolled over from last year’s unspent budget.
“The beauty of it is that unspent monies are rolled over to the next year,” he said.
He said as a result of lack of funds some interns of SURE-P’s Graduate Internship Scheme, gis, were not paid between January and April.
The gis had a budget of N10 billion in 2014, out of which N2 billion was rolled over to 2015.
“The information we received is that Project Implementation Unit, PIU, has gotten some funds to pay its backlog. And now they are battling with May June and July salaries,” Mr. Fatoma said.
The head of communication of Graduate Internship Scheme, gis, Haruna Suleiman, said interns were later paid from funds provided by the Ministry of Finance.
He added that the previous administration took the measures in preparation of a possible change in government.
“The gis was supposed to run up to December; to allow government decide whether to continue with the program.
“The 2016 budget will now be determined by the federal government, whatever they decide to do. That is if they decide to retain the program or scrap it. But we believe they will continue, because of the number of graduates that are involved in it,” he added.
Mr. Suleiman said programmes like the gis could only be rounded up in December, which was the reason the ministry allocated money for it to continue till the end of the year. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190304-low-oil-prices-sure-p-excluded-from-2015-budget.html
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Between Oct 1-7, the space for account will appear on ur employers portal when he or she wanna sign ur time sheet. after filling it in his portal, it will appear in ur portal as well.
Once again, Congrat.
thanks a million bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
mecuzee:
he Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, SURE-P, received no budgetary provision for 2015, amid concerns whether President Muhammadu Buhari would retain the programme.
SURE-P was established by former President Goodluck Jonathan in the wake of the 2012 fuel price increase and nationwide strike, to reinvest savings from the reduction of subsidies on petroleum products.
The scheme has however come under increased scrutiny lately over allegations of corruption.
Its former chairman, Christopher Kolade, said last week that he resigned his position in 2013 because its operations were becoming tainted with corruption and politics, thereby losing its credibility.
In 2014, SURE-P received N180 billion as budget in addition to N88.3 billion unspent money from 2013.
This year, the government made no new funds available for the programme as a result of the fall in oil prices, the programme director, Ali Fatoma, told PREMIUM TIMES.
He said the funds currently expended for SURE-P programmes were from the N21 billion rolled over from last year’s unspent budget.
“The beauty of it is that unspent monies are rolled over to the next year,” he said.
He said as a result of lack of funds some interns of SURE-P’s Graduate Internship Scheme, gis, were not paid between January and April.
The gis had a budget of N10 billion in 2014, out of which N2 billion was rolled over to 2015.
“The information we received is that Project Implementation Unit, PIU, has gotten some funds to pay its backlog. And now they are battling with May June and July salaries,” Mr. Fatoma said.
The head of communication of Graduate Internship Scheme, gis, Haruna Suleiman, said interns were later paid from funds provided by the Ministry of Finance.
He added that the previous administration took the measures in preparation of a possible change in government.
“The gis was supposed to run up to December; to allow government decide whether to continue with the program.
“The 2016 budget will now be determined by the federal government, whatever they decide to do. That is if they decide to retain the program or scrap it. But we believe they will continue, because of the number of graduates that are involved in it,” he added.
Mr. Suleiman said programmes like the gis could only be rounded up in December, which was the reason the ministry allocated money for it to continue till the end of the year. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190304-low-oil-prices-sure-p-excluded-from-2015-budget.html
God will intervene... I'm a new intern just spent 19days...no hope of payment till ending of Oct (I guess) I'm broke already
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
No pay for new interns this month?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gheritage:
cry
All u need to do is to stand on d neck of ur employer for u to be hired...let him see d reasons why it's very crutial (without it, no payments, it's as if one is just working without hope of payment, to GIS it's as if u're not under any employer)...TELL HIM TO GO TO HIS PROFILE ON GIS SURE-P website and click hired+d date of hired...
. my employer said he can't login...wat shud we do ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by noskybanj(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just registered for this programme now nd was sent a code or number. Pls guys wat next now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
jerome263:

Make una go to forgot password and follow the link that will be sent to his email to reset his password to login.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
mecuzee:
ok ooooooooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
jerome263:
let him login with d email he registered with and he should choose forgot password... a link will be sent to his email...he should follow it from there...if it persist just pm me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
jerome263:
let him login with d email he registered with and he should choose forgot password... a link will be sent to his email...he should follow it from there...if it persist just pm me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ManiPaul: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls how do I register?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
ManiPaul:
Pls how do I register?
Log On to... http://gisurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gheritage:

OK sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by irsakant: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Gheritage:
@last...d pending hired issue has been resolved by me and my employer...thanks to you all...my profile is now showing hired...waiting for Oct1 to fill my time sheet then I'll be waiting for my first alert
Please, how do I adjust the "Pending Hire" issue? I need help urgently. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Stipend week...God go win ooo.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eghuan1(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2015
you guys can make small cash from this link

http://justfrom5k.com?a=201#sthash.AQDWrQyh.dpuf

it does not stop your SURE-P work. it can be your part time work
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ola400(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello everyone in the house! I have registered with GIS Sure-p for a while now but no invite to the job fair. What should I do? I reside in Lagos and I'm so tired of staying at home. Please, help me hoo.

Email : ajayioladele80@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Once again, Congrat.

Good morning sir, I attended job fair in my state last week and a firm accepted me but up till now, I haven't heard neither from the firm nor from GIS. Pls tell me what the problem could be
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:

Good morning sir, I attended job fair in my state last week and a firm accepted me but up till now, I haven't heard neither from the firm nor from GIS. Pls tell me what the problem could be
have u been merged with a firm? have u checked ur mail box? (checking of mail box shouldn't b limited to inbox alone; check spam and trash box) after that, check ur profile on GIS web...don't expect text msg from GIS, STRICTLY UR mail box .. u can then proceed to get in touch with that firm that u said dey accepted u...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Ola400:
Hello everyone in the house! I have registered with GIS Sure-p for a while now but no invite to the job fair. What should I do? I reside in Lagos and I'm so tired of staying at home. Please, help me hoo.

Email : ajayioladele80@yahoo.com
bro, where were u when we went for d fair@Ikeja last month?... keep eye on this page another fair may suffice
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
irsakant:
Please, how do I adjust the "Pending Hire" issue? I need help urgently. Thanks.
check d previous pages
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tayo0074real(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2015
please has any intern been paid this morning.......need to know my fate

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.