Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945013 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Elaric(m): 12:16am On Sep 24, 2015
For those having backlog(s), whenever am having problem of unpaid stipend,without using outstanding form,i wil type d issue and mail it to these email addresses (kemi.fatoki@gis.gov.ng) & (info@gis.gov.ng). After doing so,i always get paid the next Month. Just got 3month backlogs. Hope this info would be helpful to someone.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Elaric:
For those having backlog(s), whenever am having problem of unpaid stipend,without using outstanding form,i wil type d issue and mail it to these email addresses (kemi.fatoki@gis.gov.ng) & (info@gis.gov.ng). After doing so,i always get paid the next Month. Just got 3month backlogs. Hope this info would be helpful to someone.
ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Elaric:
when did u get the backlog? yesterday, today or when?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

I hope u ddnt eat wit ur ten fingers during ur internship prog...if so, start sometin wit wat u v saved while searching for better offer

better one oga MI! if one is skilled and acquired the necessaries during the scheme, it's a life changing program ... I gave kudos to Jonah for that... from Gis intern to the CEO of my firm... best regards to all the present interns ...

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adunniolu: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ ruqoyah 26 pls when is osun state fair will be held? kindly inform the house when you have the info. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sholeria: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm having problem on how to login into my gis account. What's the way out house?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
sholeria:
I'm having problem on how to login into my gis account. What's the way out house?
When last did you check the account? If it is long, ask for password reset.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls house does it mean they have finish paying for this month or is there any hope of payment AGAIN this month?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sholeria: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mopolchi:
When last did you check the account? If it is long, ask for password reset.
I haven't opened the mail in four month now and i've been trying to do reset but the link sent to my mail is not opening. Please what are the other options? Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
sholeria:

I haven't opened the mail in four month now and i've been trying to do reset but the link sent to my mail is not opening. Please what are the other options? Thanks.
Maybe you should use quality web browsers like Google chrome or Firefox in assessing the link. Just my opinion. Or you create a new profile.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Elaric:
....nigga abeg help me wt gis phone contacts...tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Elaric(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
akanmunimi:
when did u get the backlog? yesterday, today or when?
I got d backlogs payment on tuesday evening
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Elaric(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Zendinho:
....nigga abeg help me wt gis phone contacts...tnx
I have never call CC No,i jst mail d addresses i said earlier.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
sholeria:

How to login is by entering ur email address and your password (that have uppercase,lowercase,numeric and symbols). If u can't remember, use the the forgot password to have a password reset link sent to ur email. Make sure u copy the link sent to u and paste on the address bar making sure u don't miss any copy.Hope that will be helpful.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
dammysphere:
SANGO OTA, OGUN STATE.DO U HAVE ANY POSSIBLE SOLUTION?
sorry for d late reply. i have only d email address of d person in charge of south east. But i will advise u go to abuja, d amt bn owed to u is worth d stress. So u can resolve d issue once n for all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
yeson:

sorry for d late reply. i have only d email address of d person in charge of south east. But i will advise u go to abuja, d amt bn owed to u is worth d stress. So u can resolve d issue once n for all.

Please can you send me the email address of the person in charge of South east or u can equally send it to my mail charliman2012@gmail.com. I am own 4 months Stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Achero(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please any1 wit Outstanding claim form shud help me. This nine months and I hv nt gotten a dime. chukwuemekazie@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 3:28am On Sep 25, 2015
pls pals, help me..i hv use all i know to explain to my employer dat until he clicks on hired on his profile dey won't pay me. he still argues wt me dat it doesn't mean..wat shud I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Elaric:

I have never call CC No,i jst mail d addresses i said earlier.
.....Ok tnx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
jerome263:
pls pals, help me..i hv use all i know to explain to my employer dat until he clicks on hired on his profile dey won't pay me. he still argues wt me dat it doesn't mean..wat shud I do?
. If you cannot convince him or if he refuses to comply,just know that you are not a surep gis intern yet and can never get paid so mke your decission along this line so as not to waste your time,chei some employer no dey try oo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Edokpia:
. If you cannot convince him or if he refuses to comply,just know that you are not a surep gis intern yet and can never get paid so mke your decission along this line so as not to waste your time,chei some employer no dey try oo.

Hey, is it possible to change firm once one has started ? Spent just one week here. Doesn't look like I can continue here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2015
TycheAphrodite:

Hey, is it possible to change firm once one has started ? Spent just one week here. Doesn't look like I can continue here
. Yes if you have the means/connections to do it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Edokpia:
OK sir, I will do my best
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Edokpia:
. Yes if you have the means/connections to do it.

Sounds complex. God will help me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
TycheAphrodite:

i am facing the same challenge too.dont think i can continue with the firm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sholeria: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmydarl:

How to login is by entering ur email address and your password (that have uppercase,lowercase,numeric and symbols). If u can't remember, use the the forgot password to have a password reset link sent to ur email. Make sure u copy the link sent to u and paste on the address bar making sure u don't miss any copy.Hope that will be helpful.
Thanks bro! Done.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sholeria: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mopolchi:
Maybe you should use quality web browsers like Google chrome or Firefox in assessing the link. Just my opinion. Or you create a new profile.
Thanks! Done.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
sholeria:
Thanks! Done.
You're welcome.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Daclasikjoe(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello house. I started my internship 4 months ago and i have not been paid a dime. Recently i discovered that my employer has not been ticking my timesheet. Infact he hasn't entered my nuban number yet. What am i going to do as regards the 4 months stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Daclasikjoe:
Hello house. I started my internship 4 months ago and i have not been paid a dime. Recently i discovered that my employer has not been ticking my timesheet. Infact he hasn't entered my nuban number yet. What am i going to do as regards the 4 months stipend?
. Na wa o,how are mine even sure if you have been hired by him,now even if I advice you to use oustanding form to collect the 4 months, which acct no are they going to send it to.My advice for you is to first confirm if you have been hired by him then persuade/force/cajole/itimidate the yeye man to fill and inpute your account no into your timesheet early next month,then get outstanding form, you can fill and submit yourself IF he refuses to do it.I will provide you the outstanding form when you get to that stage. I wonder if these employers did not attend surep employer's orientation and training,haba.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are we finally done with backlogs for this month or there may still be hope next week?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good evening all, I'm a new intern, I resumed 2wks ago, pls how do I know if I've been hired? what will be the indication on my profile? thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.