Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944981 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
puntersmind:
Scan the document you got during the manual match at the Fair and send it to operation@gisurep.gov.ng with a little mail explaining the situation. Most times, the delays could be as a result of a glitch somewhere.

good day oga puntersmind, please do me a favour to match me with any firm in Enugu, please, my GIS code is GI - ENU - ENS - 00126.
Also a firm wants to increase its number of Interns, please how can u help. should I drop d company name here.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
LadunaI:

If you are hired in August... how come June and July timesheet showing in your profile? Anyway how many Days Work are showing in your June, July and August timesheet?

If it shows some days perhaps more 20 days, then you might need the claim form to get it redeemed.

Good luck.

Thanks, I was hired in abuja during the last job fair in August, and noticed July and August showing on my profile. July is showing 21 days time sheet unmarked, August is showing 23 days time sheet unmarked. My September is well marked with 20days, If u will advice me to go ahead and claim it,how do I go about it, could u send me the copy of the claim form to buddyy2k4@yahoo.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
vroom:

Thanks, I was hired in abuja during the last job fair in August, and noticed July and August showing on my profile. July is showing 21 days time sheet unmarked, August is showing 23 days time sheet unmarked. My September is well marked with 20days, If u will advice me to go ahead and claim it,how do I go about it, could u send me the copy of the claim form to buddyy2k4@yahoo.com.

download the attached form below...

fill it and send it finance@gisurep.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please sir send me the stipend claim form for January this year on this email: chiomaokoye99@hotmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good day fellow interns and leaders of this forum. This is the time of stipend hoping. Please, who knows the date for alawi? cool shocked

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks I got it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadunaI:

. Fill and send early next month from 1st-7th,if you send it now,they will not give it attention,that is why so many iterns complain that inspite of the fact that they submitted the outstanding form they still did not get paid.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks for the stipend claim form,I want to edit it cos mine is for january. Pls wil I write 'YES' or 'NO' in d months am owned? And what will I write in the months I have been paid for. God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cleoo(f): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2015
NobleAky:
rumor said it that most intern may get a mail directing them to go for documentation at a referred federal egancy where he will resume work!
please the source of your information, is it reliable? Cuz this is the first time am hearing it. My internship ended August, but uptill now, no response from Sure-P as regards to our "exit".... Can you drop ur number so I can reach you, thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Cleoo:
please the source of your information, is it reliable? Cuz this is the first time am hearing it. My internship ended August, but uptill now, no response from Sure-P as regards to our "exit".... Can you drop ur number so I can reach you, thanks.
did u get your august/september stipend? Has ur Oct timesheet marked? Are u an intern in a public or private institution? This is surprising since august!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2015
chacha60:
Thanks for the stipend claim form,I want to edit it cos mine is for january. Pls wil I write 'YES' or 'NO' in d months am owned? And what will I write in the months I have been paid for. God bless

Just put "YES" on the month you're NOT paid.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
moderation2020:

good day oga puntersmind, please do me a favour to match me with any firm in Enugu, please, my GIS code is GI - ENU - ENS - 00126.
Also a firm wants to increase its number of Interns, please how can u help. should I drop d company name here.
thanks
Painstakenly search for the Enugu State google form on this nairaland and apply for the jobfair that will be coming up soon although the deadline for registration has passed,give it a try.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
moderation2020:

thanks
Inform them to send a request for increament in allocation of interns to operations@gisurep.gov.ng and expect there reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Pls puntersmind help me match friend of mine

NAME, :BUHARI ABDU MUSA
UBC:GI-KAN-UGG-00168

KANO STATE

Thanks alot
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ola400(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Mr Puntersming!

I do see your contributions in this forum. God bless your good work.

Please, match with any firm in Lagos

Name: Ajayi Oladele G

GIS Code: GI-LAG-AGE-01178

Course of Study: Demography and Social Statistics

Email: ajayioladele80@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by clily: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Valmesk:
Painstakenly search for the Enugu State google form on this nairaland and apply for the jobfair that will be coming up soon although the deadline for registration has passed,give it a try.
Valmesk, pls do u hv an idea of when the job opportunity fair wil take place in Enugu. Ur response wil be appreciated
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by slimiejazz(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello bro,tnx for d assistance u hv been giving out,pls can u help me send d outstanding form for july,august and september.my email (slimie_shadie@yahoo.com). Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
why is september stipend taking this long. i just hope it isn't going to be like august.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Raphtop:
why is september stipend taking this long. i just hope it isn't going to be like august.

When it is supposed to come because I started my internship last week of September
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
i cant wait to round up by dec dis yr o.alert shld come nxt wk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Raphtop:
read previous post. payment is usually from 18th-22nd, so relax
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:30am On Oct 16, 2015
For great ladies and gents that wish to attend the upcoming jobfair in these various states of Cross River,Enugu,FCT,Lagos and Kano should ensure to fill up this google form although the last date for filling the form was on 18th of September 2015,give it a try. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2015
clily:

Valmesk, pls do u hv an idea of when the job opportunity fair wil take place in Enugu. Ur response wil be appreciated
I don't know the specific date for the jobfair that is been highly awaited but you can put a call through to these various customer care SURE P GIS contact lines- 08175751778,08105576779,08186152376.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2015
yeson:

read previous post. payment is usually from 18th-22nd, so relax
say only what u know. am not a new intern
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by IMABEN(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
hope the allawee shows today.... that stipend is worth some packages
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Payment is not possible today, hopefully next week Thursday, Friday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2015
please o house, is it possible to b paid by sure p .
Even wen my account still shows pending hired?
i hv been disturbing my employer to accept me, but he said i shud not worry dat he has spoken to sure p about it and dey told him dey will pay me..is dat possible?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Raphtop:
say only what u know. am not a new intern
abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
jerome263:
please o house, is it possible to b paid by sure p .
Even wen my account still shows pending hired?
i hv been disturbing my employer to accept me, but he said i shud not worry dat he has spoken to sure p about it and dey told him dey will pay me..is dat possible?
how can u b paid when your status is still showing pending Hired? its not possible. ask your employer to accept on his portal online. or may b he planning to back date your of resumption date and u claim your payments through the 'try your luck' stipend claim form
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
yeson:

how can u b paid when your status is still showing pending Hired? its not possible. ask your employer to accept on his portal online. or may b he planning to back date your of resumption date and u claim your payments through the 'try your luck' stipend claim form
. nawa oooo,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin Godwin 50%loadinggrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.