Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (949436 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2015
gingger:

abeg me wen him timesheet dey blank so, i guess i nor dey expect anything as people dey expect... abeg u fit send outstanding form enter my emai... ernestmoores@gmail.com
thanks
. Is your timesheet not showing no of days worked on your timesheet history,I don't understand what you mean by blank,but if you need it, request for it from nov 1st so you send it at the right time,I don't want you to be tempted to send it now(wrong time)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
got my alert yestday jst wen i almost lost hope of getin it.#GODWIN
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:
. Is your timesheet not showing no of days worked on your timesheet history,I don't understand what you mean by blank,but if you need it, request for it from nov 1st so you send it at the right time,I don't want you to be tempted to send it now(wrong time)

It's showing zero number of days worked....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
gingger:

It's showing zero number of days worked....
. Which means it was not signed,just be patient stay glue to this forum,you will do the needfull early next month,but tell your employer to be signing it na,remind him,persuade him,coerce him,force him any which way so far make him do am,I just tire for them haha.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:
. Which means it was not signed,just be patient stay glue to this forum,you will do the needfull early next month,but tell your employer to be signing it na,remind him,persuade him,coerce him,force him any which way so far make him do am,I just tire for them haha.

thanks bro............. chei N i don broke..... till next month now.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

which means it i will have to use outstanding form...
hope there is hope i will get dis mnth payment during d next day together?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ruthok(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
No alert yet ooo. Those dat were initially under forcecom, any alert yet? Becos i feel thats the problem. New interns in my firm have gotten alert.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by slimiejazz(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:
. Aug and sept outstanding form is not out yet,just wait,if by 2nd Nov it is not out I will send you the previous one to edit and send.
tanx so much,i ill b xpecting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Pls MOD..kindly help me with outstanding form for march..Usenobongebong@gmail.com..tnx in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:

@Edokpia....... Please Sir their is something i need to discuss with you and it very urgent. This is my number 08066398663 just flash me and i will give you a call. Please it is very urgent.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ayoj: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Any new abj intern that s not paid like me,@edokpia my time sheet was duly signed still noting wat can be done
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:
. Why,may be your employer did not send oustanding form or did not send it at the right time,they started by paying all outstanding available to them or may be the outstanding form you used is corrupt by virus,if the later is the case surep can not open your attach mail,I just discovered it recently,so shine your eye oooo.

well, thanks for your reply, i did the whole claim form myself, sent it with my employer's email & copied myself. so no virus and it delivered successfully. my fear is dat i exited d internship last month and the outstanding is june and july....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks bro na u put us on the platform...the new interns will not fail u guys by d time u exit d prog...we will continue in d same good spirit...say GOODLUCK say BABA
OrangeDream:
Congrat bro.. Welcome to the club
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Ruthok:
No alert yet ooo. Those dat were initially under forcecom, any alert yet? Becos i feel thats the problem. New interns in my firm have gotten alert.
Yes o all d former forcecom interns i knw hv gotten including me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is this september alawee payment over, or there is still hope for those of us that couldn't get

Pls I need answers from those in touch with the current happenings in the GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
pls o, is it possible 4 me to change firm.. since my employer has refused to accept me online. my profile is still showing pending hired....i hv told him times without numbers to accept me, he said d fault is from sure p.. as he cannot accept me..that he has complained to dem and dey said dey will still pay me...I am really confused........
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
salisy:
Is this september alawee payment over, or there is still hope for those of us that couldn't get

Pls I need answers from those in touch with the current happenings in the GIS
. It is over
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ruthok(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia, why did you say its over?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pls i was matched with a firm in Owerri on October 6th;i've discussed with my employer;done the assessment;he has signed the employer confirmation form and bank opening form then he said i should resume duty on 26th of October;am yet to get my UBA account number from UBA contact person although he said he will be sending the account number to my line by 3pm today which i am expecting.I am aware that i have to scan both the copies of confirmation form from my employer and the bank account opening form and send them to operations@gisurep.gov.ng which i have not done due to the delay of my account number but immediately i get the account number i will do that.The issue am having is that i just checked my profile status and am still seeing pending hired then when will my status change to hired and what immediate action should i take for such to be effected?More so i was matched on 6th of October and my employer is saying i should resume duty on 26th of October;pls what is the implication with respect to receiving October stipend;thanks as you put me through:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mmnlehis(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
hi @all,

is diz program still on?
if yes, after registration on d site, watz next?

please I need a reply asap, I'm hungry for relevant experience inline with my course of study.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is over
My bad! That's back to square one.

Anyway life goes on
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please I want to extend my Sure-P.................
My Employer is keeping me for a salary of =N= 30,000/monthly in Lagos...

And Lagos is INSANE!!!!

I will keep Hustling till I reach my Critical Success Factor!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na u be baba ooo...na ur step I dey follow sir...
Ask4bigneyo:

Congrat bro....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Valmesk:
Pls i was matched with a firm in Owerri on October 6th;i've discussed with my employer;done the assessment;he has signed the employer confirmation form and bank opening form then he said i should resume duty on 26th of October;am yet to get my UBA account number from UBA contact person although he said he will be sending the account number to my line by 3pm today which i am expecting.I am aware that i have to scan both the copies of confirmation form from my employer and the bank account opening form and send them to operations@gisurep.gov.ng which i have not done due to the delay of my account number but immediately i get the account number i will do that.The issue am having is that i just checked my profile status and am still seeing pending hired then when will my status change to hired and what immediate action should i take for such to be effected?More so i was matched on 6th of October and my employer is saying i should resume duty on 26th of October;pls what is the implication with respect to receiving October stipend;thanks as you put me through:
. Tell your employer to accept you on his profile now,for your status to change to hire so that your timesheet will appear on 1st of next month to enable you receive oct stipend,if not you are not an intern yet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TheLaughter: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please house, I started work Nov 12, 2014 and I received my stipend for Nov(19,500) by Dec 2014.

October this year suppose to make me 1 year in the scheme and I will be recieving the October stipend by Nov.

I know my last stipend would be #10,500 to complete the one of last year Nov.

But I want to ask if my Oct stipend will be that #10500 or if I will receive a full stipend for Oct in Nov. then receive the #10,500 for Nov in Dec?

Let someone assist me abeg, just want to be sure of something. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ruthok(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
embarassed no alert yet o**crying*
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mecuzee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ruthok:
embarassed no alert yet o**crying*

Same here from Delta. No alert for both August and September! Sure p wetin i do una?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by victor101(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Valmesk:

Are you suppose to send the scanned form with your email? i think the instruction said the employer is to do that on our behalf?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Otas4real(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2015
My employer filled my time sheet for sept but mistakenly put 07/10/2015 as my date of hire. Instead of 07/09/2015.will that b a reason y I didn't get alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chisyluvly: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls how can I get hired,I registered since 2012
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
chisyluvly:
Pls how can I get hired,I registered since 2012
U HAVE TO ATTEND THE INTERNSHIP FAIR THAT WILL HOLD IN UR STATE,THERE U WILL FIGHT AND IMPRESS TO GET AN EMPLOYER THAT WILL HIRE U.PLS NOTE THAT A SURVEY WILL BE SENT TO UR EMAIL BY GIS-SUREP,U MUST FILL IT WITHIN THE STIPULATED PERIOD WHICH WILL ENABLE U GET INVITATION FOR THE INTERNSHIP FAIR.U MUST CHECK UR MAIL CONSISTENTLY AND THIS TREAD SO DAT U DONT MISS THE TIME SURVEY WILL BE SENT THAT WILL INVOLVE UR STATE AND LOOSE UR CHANCE.TRY TO FIND OUT IF SURVEY AND INTERNSHIP FAIR HAS BEEN DONE IN UR STATE,IF SO U WILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by VICKYE(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
@ EDOKPIA,
please did you see my request? I still need your help. Please comment on the issue.
Thank you!
Edokpia:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
jerome263:
pls o, is it possible 4 me to change firm.. since my employer has refused to accept me online. my profile is still showing pending hired....i hv told him times without numbers to accept me, he said d fault is from sure p.. as he cannot accept me..that he has complained to dem and dey said dey will still pay me...I am really confused........
. is like nobody wants to answer me

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.