Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (949468 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
jerome263:
. is like nobody wants to answer me

My bro, changing firm is not an easy thing and considering the rigorous task involved in getting properly matched.

So the solution is perhaps still plead with your employer to expedite action ASAP, but if the problem is with the system "Glitch", definitely his/her hands are tied and is only GIS SURE P that can solve that. You might be luck that even with the pending hired status you might be getting your stipend PROVIDED your timesheet appear on your employer portal. So be patient till first week of next month if your timesheet may appear, for I know of somebody that his status change well over some months before changed to "Hired".

Good luck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Valmesk:
Pls i was matched with a firm in Owerri on October 6th;i've discussed with my employer;done the assessment;he has signed the employer confirmation form and bank opening form then he said i should resume duty on 26th of October;am yet to get my UBA account number from UBA contact person although he said he will be sending the account number to my line by 3pm today which i am expecting.I am aware that i have to scan both the copies of confirmation form from my employer and the bank account opening form and send them to operations@gisurep.gov.ng which i have not done due to the delay of my account number but immediately i get the account number i will do that.The issue am having is that i just checked my profile status and am still seeing pending hired then when will my status change to hired and what immediate action should i take for such to be effected?More so i was matched on 6th of October and my employer is saying i should resume duty on 26th of October;pls what is the implication with respect to receiving October stipend;thanks as you put me through:

I've been matched since Sept 15th but yet to resume. The instruction given was that no one should resume till we get an email from them (Abuja) asking us to resume. I believe it's not been sorted out in Abj hence the reason why you are still seeing pending hired on your profile status.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

I've been matched since Sept 15th but yet to resume. The instruction given was that no one should resume till we get an email from them (Abuja) asking us to resume. I believe it's not been sorted out in Abj hence the reason why you are still seeing pending hired on your profile status.
Should i wait till my status changes to HIRED before resuming my duties or should i resume duties on 26th of October in accordance to the employer despite my status showing PENDING HIRED;pls house what should i do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Valmesk:
Should i wait till my status changes to HIRED before resuming my duties or should i resume duties on 26th of October in accordance to the employer despite my status showing PENDING HIRED;pls house what should i do?

I think whatever you are going to be doing there without being confirmed first is free of charge. As long as your status hasn't changed to hire, you are not yet an intern.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

I think whatever you are going to be doing there without being confirmed first is free of charge. As long as your status hasn't changed to hire, you are not yet an intern.
Then i have to inform GIS through there Customer care and wait till when my status changes to hired;thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ruthok:
Edokpia, why did you say its over?
. because surep payment DON'T go beyond 48 hours every month,they post all the vouchers for the month to the bank only once and for all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Edokpia, puntersmind and other senior interns.

I'm a new intern, i resumed work on sept and haven't gotten alert this month, my time sheet was properly filled but my hired date indicated october.
Is there any hope of getting sept allowance? Or was that a selfless service? If there's any way out, pls what should i do?
Thank you for your response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't know why ALL the interns in BAUCHI state were not paid september stipend.

Are we systematically removed from the scheme or what Cos this is quite unusual, it is not like when some will be getting and others not getting.

Please if your state is not paid completely, indicate it here.

Let's see whether we are not all alone
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Edo state was not paid complete EQUALLY
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
gingger:
Edo state was not paid complete EQUALLY
something must be wrong
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
LadunaI:

My bro, changing firm is not an easy thing and considering the rigorous task involved in getting properly matched.

So the solution is perhaps still plead with your employer to expedite action ASAP, but if the problem is with the system "Glitch", definitely his/her hands are tied and is only GIS SURE P that can solve that. You might be luck that even with the pending hired status you might be getting your stipend PROVIDED your timesheet appear on your employer portal. So be patient till first week of next month if your timesheet may appear, for I know of somebody that his status change well over some months before changed to "Hired".

Good luck!

. Thank u very much for the advice.... I really appreciate...am relief....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ladunal, sorry for d late response, i had issues with my phone. My internship is over, it ended early sept. I bowed out with unpaid backlogs of about 7mnth. But it all good, i have moved on with d nxt phase i told you about. I wish you success my brother, and i hope u get all ur backlogs. Thanks for always helping out on dis platform. The stipends i got have bin put into good use, i won't forget u my brother. I have your mail add..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Psittacus:
Ladunal, sorry for d late response, i had issues with my phone. My internship is over, it ended early sept. I bowed out with unpaid backlogs of about 7mnth. But it all good, i have moved on with d nxt phase i told you about. I wish you success my brother, and i hope u get all ur backlogs. Thanks for always helping out on dis platform. The stipends i got have bin put into good use, i won't forget u my brother. I have your mail add..
how did it go my bro? Did they sent u exit mail or were u just delisted from the payroll? What of the exit training and certificate did u collected it? Pls tell me because I'm supposed to exit the scheme this month but no mail from sure-p
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Psittacus:

Well life goes on brother, I wish you success in your next endeavour. But please, don't hesitate to continue to send the claim form every month, just a little bit of sacrifice from your side, perhaps they might look into it and pay your backlogs one day. SURE P has not redeemed my backlogs either despite been in Abuja to complain, but thank God ever since then the stipend as been regular every month.

The sad news is that there's real shortage of fund at present as it evident with the way SURE P had been paying handful few lately, and as @Puntesrmind rightly pointed out sometime ago. Many of Kwara interns I know were NOT paid their stipends, its really pathetic.

I hope to keep in touch as well thru email.

Best of luck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Psittacus:
IF ONLY UR EMPLOYER HAS BEEN FILLING UR TIMESHEET REGULARLY,THERE IS A SOLUTION.I KNOW D WAY OUT!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Reporting live from Lasgidi, August and Sept. Stipend still pending. Don't understand the scheme anylonger. Plz sum1 advice, wat can be done to remedy this situation cuz am already roasting in Lasgidi.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2015
NobleAky:
how did it go my bro? Did they sent u exit mail or were u just delisted from the payroll? What of the exit training and certificate did u collected it? Pls tell me because I'm supposed to exit the scheme this month but no mail from sure-p
no exit mail my brother, and i didnt get a mail 4 any training or certificate whatsoever. Jst dt i didnt get a timesheet 4 sept.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2015
LadunaI:

Well life goes on brother, I wish you success in your next endeavour. But please, don't hesitate to continue to send the claim form every month, just a little bit of sacrifice from your side, perhaps they might look into it and pay your backlogs one day. SURE P has not redeemed my backlogs either despite been in Abuja to complain, but thank God ever since then the stipend as been regular every month.

The sad news is that there's real shortage of fund at present as it evident with the way SURE P had been paying handful few lately, and as @Puntesrmind rightly pointed out sometime ago. Many of Kwara interns I know were NOT paid their stipends, its really pathetic.

I hope to keep in touch as well thru email.

Best of luck!
thank u my broda, i will do jst dat..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Psittacus:
no exit mail my brother, and i didnt get a mail 4 any training or certificate whatsoever. Jst dt i didnt get a timesheet 4 sept.
nawaoo why this suspense nah? Well...we keep moving ahead bro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2015
dammysphere:
IF ONLY UR EMPLOYER HAS BEEN FILLING UR TIMESHEET REGULARLY,THERE IS A SOLUTION.I KNOW D WAY OUT!!!
My timesheet is perfect. Pls, Let me in on d way out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jagabanthelion: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Hi house,Puntersmind, Edokpia, ladunaI, I commend u guys and all others. I once complained that a friend of mine resumed work on sept 9 in a new firm,(his first month of work) and on his timesheet,his employers marked just one day for him and submitted. I was told here that he would receive just 1500 since d timesheet has been submitted. Surprisingly,on d 20th of dis month,he got his full 30k. Is dis abnormal or shd he return d money?(LOL). Does it mean his employers can't determine his pay or what?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
dammysphere:

Pls Sir i a in the same boat too... For months Unpaid Stipend...... Please help me out.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ruthok(f): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Most previous forcecom interns from edo state but now redeployed to other employers didnt get sept stipends. Please what can we do to correct this? @Puntermind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2015
My people, today is my birthday o.. To crown it all, i just got a job.. God is faithful!!

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
OrangeDream:
My people, today is my birthday o.. To crown it all, i just got a job.. God is faithful!!
HBD man and congrats
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
yeson:
HBD man and congrats
Thanks boss!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by desykay(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2015
@dammysphere
pls kindly assist me too. I exited the scheme May this year with backlog of 5months and exit training allowance not paid. My timesheets were duly signed
My Email desy4luv2003@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance for ur help
dammysphere:
@dammysphere
pls kindly assist me too. I exited the scheme May this year with backlog of 5months and exit training allowance not paid. My timesheets were duly signed
My Email desy4luv2003@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance for ur help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
OrangeDream:
Happy bornday man...
Congrat ooo.
Wey ur wife maryspek? guess she has been disengaged frm d scheme abi wetin do her nah
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lobolintin(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
How can I apply quote me to reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lobolintin:
How can I apply quote me to reply
Apply through this site www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GloUlor(f): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please any info on the true date for the training for newly recruited interns- Sept. Batch

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.