Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946935 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2014
puntersmind:
You can send me your email address, so I can help you get an invitation if you don't get one on the 26th of October. Good Luck.
@ punstermind..I reside in Plateau..Already,i have filled & submitted d survey form.
Pls,wen is Plateau fair comin up sir?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Invited..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Highly unlikely. The state where you REGISTERED for GIS scheme does not matter in the final scheme of things, hence the need to fill the Survey to determine your current state of Residence. " I was taken by a company in the east" What do you mean by this? Were you truly matched with the company in S. East, did you complete the process? What does your employment status on your GIS portal indicate?

rallymento:
Guys I need help desperately,
I just received a text message telling me to come to Lagos for a test and interview for GIS at mayakorp. I also did the job fair held in September in my constituency and I was taken by a company in the east. I also remember that when I did my GIS registration I was in Lagos but after some years I decided to go back to the East to start my M.eng. My question is could it be the company that accepted in my constituency that linked me up to mayakorp in Lagos for an interview?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bigmom: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls what about Abia state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
puntersmind:
Highly unlikely. The state where you REGISTERED for GIS scheme does not matter in the final scheme of things, hence the need to fill the Survey to determine your current state of Residence. " I was taken by a company in the east" What do you mean by this? Were you truly matched with the company in S. East, did you complete the process? What does your employment status on your GIS portal indicate?

I went for a Sure-P job fair in the state where I am currently doing my post-graduate work and I was selected by a car manufacturing company IVM and was told that they will match me on the GIS portal. I was told that once I was matched that I should report to IVM's plant. But surprisingly I got a text message and an email saying that I hv been matched with mayakorp which happens to be an IT firm in surulere.
This got me confused because I am anticipating to join IVM. Also I registered on the GIS portal in 2012, and all these years I wasn't matched, now I went for a job fair and IVM indicated interest in me, I was matched to a company in Lagos. To worsen the issues I accepted the offer for the Lagos company and hv been scheduled for a test and interview for next week. Kindly advice me on what to do because I am a bit confused. I am doing my masters work and also this is an opportunity to get a good work experience. I equally need people that knows the company Mayakorp to enlighten me about them and advice me if it worths relocating to lag for the experience. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bigmom: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls what of Abia state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bigmom: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls what about Abia state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
I've just gotten a text from sure-p notifying me of internship oportunities n I shld print out the invitation letter
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jjino4u: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
I got a text for Abuja but I can't find any mail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jgyrl:
I've just gotten a text from sure-p notifying me of internship oportunities n I shld print out the invitation letter
Do accordingly as instructed and attend the fair with all the necessary document needed..Way to go gurl!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Check your "Spam" mail...
I got an invite too.
#TeamOgunState.

Please house..." What are the likely things we should be expecting @ d fair..?
jjino4u:
I got a text for Abuja but I can't find any mail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Check your "Spam" mail...
I got an invite too.
#TeamOgunState.

Please house..." What are the likely things we should be expecting @ d fair..?
Bro, when did you register.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
l register since 2012 also, wen is ekiti state own?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jjino4u: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
I just checked my email and discovered it was hacked by scammers..They diverted all my in coming mails to another email address.. What should I do now..Am confused
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Early this year...
yemibayo:
Bro, when did you register.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
escadah:

Hello, please how did you go about rectifying the payment issue?

@puntersmind.

Please can anyone help with this payment palaver. It is now four months of none payment (June - September). Already my employer has given up but i can't give up my labour now.

Please I need help!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Makpenen(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
I filled d survey early dis month, yet no reply. Lagos guys any news?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by quency1: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Plz who knows about the salary?
Is it the same amount the company pays?
And are they a gorvernment company[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
puntersmind:
You can send me your email address, so I can help you get an invitation if you don't get one on the 26th of October. Good Luck.

toluwani270@gmail.com
i need ur assitance pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sonofyisa(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2014
puntersmind:
Abuja internship fair will be on the 28th of October, a week today.
bro gud morning pls I want to know if d fair will take place in niger state if yes pls wic date? Ur response will hightly helpful...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Even if he tells you d date, u wunt b allowed to enter d venue coz u have to go to d place along with ur invitation and mode of identification... No room for Gatecrashers!
sonofyisa:
bro gud morning pls I want to know if d fair will take place in niger state if yes pls wic date? Ur response will hightly helpful...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Digatron(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning nl, I got an invitation for kwara job fair on 28th October 2014. For those that have passed through this, I need ur advice. Thanks 08030921945
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dele55: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2014
@puntersmind, I registered in Abuja.
I have not gotten an invite.
Please I need an invitation from you.

My email is (bonnyface210@gmail.com)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MrMash(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Digatron:
Good morning nl, I got an invitation for kwara job fair on 28th October 2014. For those that have passed through this, I need ur advice. Thanks 08030921945

Got the invite too. Team Kwara.
Pleas if you come across any relevant information concerning the fair kindly share.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2014
@puntersmind Pls I have replied your mail. Awaiting your next instruction. Thanks again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Makpenen(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Makpenen:
I filled d survey early dis month, yet no reply. Lagos guys any news?
somebody answer me. Any news regarding Lagos job fair?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sonofyisa(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Even if he tells you d date, u wunt b allowed to enter d venue coz u have to go to d place along with ur invitation and mode of identification... No room for Gatecrashers!
I am nt interested in any gatecrashing I jsut wnt toknow if anybody has bin invited for d fair in minna n wen it will take place so I will kno if I'm to expect an invite or nt
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by philipopo: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2014
For those of us in Ogun State,i received a txt message and an e-mail from GIS-SURE-P to attend a fair at the local govt on the 30th of this month. Is there anyone else in my shoes?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Have registered buh it bringing a blank space + what is the faith of we peeps that jess registered??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Mine is 28th and d venue is quarry road, abk
philipopo:
For those of us in Ogun State,i received a txt message and an e-mail from GIS-SURE-P to attend a fair at the local govt on the 30th of this month. Is there anyone else in my shoes?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ezepatlink: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
puntersmind:

Puntersmind how do i go about d invitation for registering for Portharcourt GIS fair. Here is My email addres ezechichukwu@gmail.com please do put me through.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gooci(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
In its effort to accelerate the process of matching registered graduates to firms, Graduate Internship Scheme has organized an internship opportunities fair to hold as follows.

Date 30th October, 2014

Time: 7.30 AM Prompt (Registration ends at 8.45am)

Venue: Ado-odo/Ota Local Government Council Event Centre, Ogun State

2. Further to our online survey carried out among graduates registered on the GIS platform and the interest you indicated to participate, I am to invite you to the event as scheduled. At the event, you will meet and be interviewed by organizations interested in your skills. Should any organization find you suitable, you will be matched to them, complete all documentation process and immediately deployed.

3. Consequent to the above, you are expected to bring along the following to the venue of the event:

o This invitation letter ( without which you will not be allowed into the venue)

o All relevant credentials including Degree/HND certificate and NYSC discharge certificates or evidence of exemption (bring originals)

o Valid government issued identity card (driver's license, national identity card, international passport, permanent voters card)

o 2 copies of your current passport photograph and a photocopy of your Valid Identity card

4. Please note that attendance at this event does not guarantee selection for internship. Your selection will be determined by the availability of firms interested in your skills and your ability to demonstrate required competence. You are therefore urged to come prepared to impress the firms for the limited spaces available.

5. Look forward to your participation and best wishes.

the issue now is; I have a job already that pays 45k/month(not a secured job shaa)

this sure-p stuff pays 30k per month

i still av issue with dat date cuz of my work.. pls my questions is how long will be on the intern?? whats the hope after the intern?? any hope of salary increment?? my line is Agric

tho am still going for Msc which will make me quit my current job soon.

is it worth it for still pursue this sure-p?? cuz of the 30k compared to 45k nd with d fact that i will quit and go for MSc.

pls advise embarassed i jst de confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.