Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945769 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2016
samobaba4u:
pls i need d form too. samsontbabalola@gmail.com
please i need it too....soyegold@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Dmillionaire:
February stipend will be paid next week Thursday or Friday

uptil now, i haven't seen my training allowance that was done since dec2015. They only paid selected ppl just they was Jan payment was done. Are we safe?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
aniblue:

uptil now, i haven't seen my training allowance that was done since dec2015. They only paid selected ppl just they was Jan payment was done. Are we safe?
we arn't safe bro. wir u paid January stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2016
murphyrichy:
we arn't safe bro. wir u paid January stipend?

No payment, no fuel, no light.... Chai
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Seylad2009(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gheritage:
thanks for ur concern bro. I called the CC yesterday... d guy was asking me unnecessary questions...beating around d bush abt time sheet... am I a baby in marking timesheet? is it evebody here that didn't fill their timesheet? I know d Jan stipends was paid to silent some people here...NO BODY IS COMPLAINING ABT NON-PAYMENT ANYMORE...NO MORE HAND ON TWITTER
Hello! Please I want to comfirm something,Please is GENUINE VISA CONSULT real.I saw you're invited for an interview last year.I need your response ASAP
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Another budget passage delay. We will be patient enough. GIS is a shaking scheme in the hands of FG. I believe at the end of all these delays, GIS might stand. Be a patient bird...its a virtue.....Buhari Admin seems full of unbalance. Let's hope it doesn't blame GEJ on GIS..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
emmydarl:
Another budget passage delay. We will be patient enough. GIS is a shaking scheme in the hands of FG. I believe at the end of all these delays, GIS might stand. Be a patient bird...its a virtue.....Buhari Admin seems full of unbalance. Let's hope it doesn't blame GEJ on GIS..

thanks for your encouragement...
this house is becoming quiet again, hope GIS is a reality cos the foundation is shaking. the vision & mission of GIS is losing its effect. I pray that God should intervene in the affairs of this country
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
aniblue:

Bros, your training allowance is dependent on the training outfit. Did you mark your attendance completely for the three days? Were you given a certificate? If so, try looking for the training outfit so you can press for your training allowance. The outfit is responsible for your payment.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omaraji: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
...with the use of softwares like SPSS, Eviews,PcGive, STATA,Matlab,SQL, VBA and Microsoft Excel forecasting, Business, Social Research & Fixed income Analytic, we equip you with the right skills to break good.

SPSS Training Session
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: April 16/17, 2016
Venue: Terra Kulture,Plot 1376 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Fee: On-request
Add-ons: Stata 11.1SE and Eviews 8.0 software free plus video tutorials.

Note: Those interested in any other tool should indicate for a different session.

Kingsley
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LordTrezy(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2016
How much does GIS pay interns per month for the 12 months training.... urgent answer pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by saliatech: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Dear Graduate,Congratulations.you were successful at the just concluded GIS/NITDA screening exercise.You are therefore to resume training at same address from 9am -2pm, starting tomorrow Tuesday 12th April, 2016. Additional details to be communicated via email and at the training centre.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by saliatech: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
LordTrezy:
How much does GIS pay interns per month for the 12 months training.... urgelnt answer pls

I think it is 30k per month but we should be informed today at d training venue
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by saliatech: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
LordTrezy:
How much does GIS pay interns per month for the 12 months training.... urgent answer pls

I think it's 30k per month but we should be told at tthe training today
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
saliatech:
Dear Graduate,Congratulations.you were successful at the just concluded GIS/NITDA screening exercise.You are therefore to resume training at same address from 9am -2pm, starting tomorrow Tuesday 12th April, 2016. Additional details to be communicated via email and at the training centre.
what is NITDA? what's the message all about?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by donkripton(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2016
saliatech:

I think it's 30k per month but we should be told at tthe training today

Will NITDA/GIS retain those trained after the 12month program ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bros, your training allowance is dependent on the training outfit. Did you mark your attendance completely for the three days? Were you given a certificate? If so, try looking for the training outfit so you can press for your training allowance. The outfit is responsible for your payment.

thanks for your response. Pls, what do you mean by "outfit"? Pls, explain it better cos i signed the attendance for 3days, i collected the training certificate, i also gave my acct number as instructed. Is there any other criteria required? Pls put me through, thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
aniblue:

thanks for your response. Pls, what do you mean by "outfit"? Pls, explain it better cos i signed the attendance for 3days, i collected the training certificate, i also gave my acct number as instructed. Is there any other criteria required? Pls put me through, thank you.
By outfit I mean the consulting firm that trained you then? If you can discover who they are you can make your complaint to them; they will help you sort that. Or report to your employer to complain on your behalf to GIS?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
If by weekend nothing happens, we should return to tweeter and Facebook since that is what they would always have us do before they pay our stipends.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by saliatech: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
71 pieces of USA used Pentium M laptops for sale at 20k each
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by saliatech: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
donkripton:

Please be more explicit,though I am a new intern
donkripton:

donkripton:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tamavi: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Plz employers in the house. Is time sheet still on for approval? Till now my employer has not yet approved my march time sheet. Urgent reply plz. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
The time sheet is still on...what's keeping ur employer from approving ur time sheets?
tamavi:
Plz employers in the house. Is time sheet still on for approval? Till now my employer has not yet approved my march time sheet. Urgent reply plz. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Which state are u reporting from?
saliatech:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think its high time we all form syndicate again to unleash our displeasure about this epileptic payment in our stipends,lets meet on twitter @wonkwizkid for a total war on all authorities concerned. U can equally drop ur twitter handle.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mopolchi:
By outfit I mean the consulting firm that trained you then? If you can discover who they are you can make your complaint to them; they will help you sort that. Or report to your employer to complain on your behalf to GIS?

thanks bro, i'l inform my boss.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
aniblue:

fear not, your allowance is not dependent on any oufit/consulting firm, they pay state by state. (simply put, is dependent on available funds) find out if others in the same venue has received, if they haven't then relax it would be paid. i have not been paid either(Abia)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
yeson:

fear not, your allowance is not dependent on any oufit/consulting firm, they pay state by state. (simply put, is dependent on available funds) find out if others in the same venue has received, if they haven't then relax it would be paid. i have not been paid either(Abia)

I think Yes on is right from my observation and investigations base on the exit training payment. Abia has not been paid till date.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
yeson:

I think Yeson is right from my observation and investigations base on the exit training payment. Abia has not been paid till date. Just keep writing and reminding them through your employer from 1-7 of every month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.