Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946468 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
lugoeke:
Please am I the only one left out, since september 3rd I participated in the Enugu sure-p intenship fair till now I have not hear anything yet! I have checked the sure-p website several times and it still shows not matched, please wat can I do. I need assistant.
u need to be rematched.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lugoeke(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Please, how do I get re-matched someone please help me out, I need this urgently.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2014
lugoeke:
Please, how do I get re-matched someone please help me out, I need this urgently.

If you happen to have been matched before but there is some problem then you can be re-matched with your previous employer or new one.

Before you are re-match again you will have to know an approved sure p firm that still need interns. So you will now get all their details and then request Puntersmind's help for re-match. But the condition for re-match as said is that you must have been matched before and you must get another approved firm that still need interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
puntersmind:
Stipend is not paid based on political affiliations.
@PUNTERSMIND pls I need a re-match 4 a friend
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OGU-ADO-00495
Phone No: 08169730545
E-mail: kolaayorinde@gmail.com
Name: AYORINDE KOLAWOLE AKANJI
Course of study:Mass communication Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rematch is not done this way. Read the comment above yours. Moreover, I have to go on a long break because it's been a very busy stretch of months for me.
Maryspeck:
@PUNTERSMIND pls I need a re-match 4 a friend
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OGU-ADO-00495
Phone No: 08169730545
E-mail: kolaayorinde@gmail.com
Name: AYORINDE KOLAWOLE AKANJI
Course of study:Mass communication Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Skills102(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
LadunaI:

If you happen to have been matched before but there is some problem then you can be re-matched with your previous employer or new one.

Before you are re-match again you will have to know an approved sure p firm that still need interns. So you will now get all their details and then request Puntersmind's help for re-match. But the condition for re-match as said is that you must have been matched before and you must get another approved firm that still need interns.
aw do one knw an approved SureP firm,because i also nid a re-match,can i gt to knw d list of approved firm,mayb by approaching them in person @puntersmind pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iamolamide: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
@puntersmind pls am still hoping to hear from u, i was at the lagos fair center on 9/12/2014 my employer(Distrisite Nigeria Limited) accepted me but hvnt recv my confirmation mgs, but my UBA acct has bin opened plz kindly help me and if possible for me to get another employer will be grateful.thanks, merry xmas and HNY in advance.

Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-LAG-ALI-04456
Phone No: 09023188163
E-mail: naomiadeleye@yahoo.com
Name: OGUNDARE OLAMIDE .F
Course of Studie: History and strategic studies
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by thosyno63(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
@puntersmind pls am still hoping to hear from u, i was at the lagos fair center on 8/12/2014 my employer(Vijorm oil and gas Nigeria Limited) accepted me but hvnt recv my confirmation mgs, but my UBA acct has bin opened plz kindly help me and if possible for me to get rematched with the employer, i will be grateful.thanks, merry xmas and HNY in advance.
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-LAG-OSH-02111
Phone No: 07067801801
E-mail: tosinawosugba@yahoo.com
Name:AWOSUGBA Oluwatosin Micheal
Course of Study: Chemical engineering
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DejiB(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
@puntersmind I appreciate your effort on this tread and I want to tell you that if you continue like this sky is your limit! Please I have an issue with GIS ; they re owing me 7months stipend February to August 2014. I have written series of mail to finance@gisurep.gov.ng; operations@gisurep.gov.ng; feedback; etc later they ask my employer to write a letter he did ; they did not do anything. When I persists in sending mails they ask my employer to resend all my time sheet from February to may before automatic time sheet start in June ; my employer uploaded the previous time sheet ; scan and send to finance@gisurep.gov.ng but up till now I have not hard from GIS. My code is GI/LAG/ALI/00148 Ogunyemi deji blessing my e-mail : ogunyemideji@yahoo.com my Employer : Krestfield Engineering concepts limited my company mail Krestfieldltd@gmail.com I will be glad if you help me look @ this issue
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
puntersmind:
I have had a super busy schedule. To those I promised a rematch, hope you have received an email of a successful rematch. Have a wonderful Xmas celebration everyone.
thanks a lot, God bless u. am really grateful, I just saw d mail. am I to open another bank acc. bearing my new employer name or should use the old one?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
yeson:

thanks a lot, God bless u. am really grateful, I just saw d mail. am I to open another bank acc. bearing my new employer name or should use the old one?
U can use ur previous acct nos so far it is UBA acct nos.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

U can use ur previous acct nos so it is UBA acct nos.

Is it a most that is employer that will scan and send the completed downloaded bank and employer form to sure p, or can I do that.
Hoping to get my account number on Monday when bank resume.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2014
LadunaI:

Is it a most that is employer that will scan and send the completed downloaded bank and employer form to sure p, or can I do that.
Hoping to get my account number on Monday when bank resume.
It is nt a must bt it will b better if ur employer can use his email add to send it to PIU or u probably put him tru if he doesn't knw much abt internet bt ur acct nos must be ready b4 u can do dt, u can use any UBA acct nos provided u have functioning one b4. No need of opening new acct wit d bank.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
It is nt a must bt it will b better if ur employer can use his email add to send it to PIU or u probably put him tru if he doesn't knw much abt internet bt ur acct nos must be ready b4 u can do dt, u can use any UBA acct nos provided u have functioning one b4. No need of opening new acct wit d bank.
okay, got that. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abc123xyz: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
@Punder Please help

Please I was sent this:
Graduate Internship Scheme SURE-P on the Oct 30,2014
With GIS code:GI-RIV-POR-02343, and the link to submit on or before 3rd Nov, 2014.
E-mail: talk2umoeka@yahoo.com

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IsXwncOEv_mdJoinYo-09mskg_Nsec53n3sRLzIo81s/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

I submitted on 1st Nov,2014 and was expecting a reply from sure P, but suddenly heard that they had conducted the fair for Port Harcourt candidate since on the 18th Nov,2014. Please you should assist me on what to do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Abc123xyz:
To be frank Sure P is politically hijacked, could you imagine after the registration of applicant, they would send you a confirmation e-mail to reply but after that someone will not hear from SURE P again. This is one thing I complain about GEJ government. He relaxes there at the top thinking that what he delegated our delivered not caring to ask the common man how they fill. I applied for the sure P and they sent me an e-mail

Graduate Intership Scheme SURE-P
To me Oct 30
DEAR GI-RIV-POR-02343,

Internship opportunities are available to interested graduates across the country in the following sectors:
· Agriculture
· ICT
· Banking & Finance
· Manufacturing
· Education
· Hospitality & Health
· Power & Others.
Opportunities is opened ONLY to those registered on the GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME (GIS), SURE-P
If you are interested in any sector fill out the form and make your selection below
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS ON Monday 3rd November, 2014.

Click the link highlighted below or if link is not highlighted copy link and paste it on a browser to complete the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IsXwncOEv_mdJoinYo-09mskg_Nsec53n3sRLzIo81s/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Best Wishes,
GIS TEAM
Federal Ministry of Finance

I submitted on 1st Nov,2014 and all this while was expecting a reply from sure P, but suddenly heard that they had conducted the fair for Port Harcourt candidate. Please someone should assist me where have I gone wrong. Is the programme genuine because I am speechless.
. Be patient. It takes a bit of time for these things to settle. Be patient please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Psittacus:
Yes i meant the fair in ilorin, i heard firms requesting for engineers several times.
Truly ,I met my employer today. I still have some few more days, i have to to finalise plans with my previous employer. How about u bro?
Hello Pssitacus long time really, how as been sure p stuff with u, have u been paid ur alawi? I just thru yesterday with my employer accepting me so my status is now showing 'hired'. I will go to d bank for my account number on Monday God willing.
@MrMash what's up bro long time what I'd happening at ur end?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2014
LadunaI:

Hello Pssitacus long time really, how as been sure p stuff with u, have u been paid ur alawi? I just thru yesterday with my employer accepting me so my status is now showing 'hired'. I will go to d bank for my account number on Monday God willing.
@MrMash what's up bro long time what I'd happening at ur end?
Congrat bro, it bin a while really. Though i seldom comment,but i still come here sometimes just to see whats going. Am happy for u bro, u hanged in there all dis while and didnt give up. To ur questions, i hav nt bin paid yet, my timesheet for november was just completed early dis month, am hoping i will receive nov & dec alert together. fortunately for me, i dont hav much to complain abt cos my employer also included me on his payroll. Hope u hav nice people in ur firm too?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Psittacus:
Congrat bro, it bin a while really. Though i seldom comment,but i still come here sometimes just to see whats going. Am happy for u bro, u hanged in there all dis while and didnt give up. To ur questions, i hav nt bin paid yet, my timesheet for november was just completed early dis month, am hoping i will receive nov & dec alert together. fortunately for me, i dont hav much to complain abt cos my employer also included me on his payroll. Hope u hav nice people in ur firm too?

Excellent! I happy to hear this from you. My employer was also very kind to me, indeed is an epitome of good moral, very considerate and always there to help. I'm indeed fortunate to have met such a person and do hope our relationship will further strengthen as thing progresses. I wish u well and hope very soon N60K alert will enter ur phone holaa.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
MrMash:

Am good brother, was not able to get matched so I have given up. Hope you have been paid?

Whaoo! so you are unable to get another approved sure p to take u? A yeah! sorry, but should be in case I see any firm that needs intern, I will let you know, by the way what is your discipline?

I just thru with my re-matching a few days ago, Puntersmind as been really helpful to us, is him God use to get me re-matched to my previous employer. Hope is not lost bro still keep it alive you can still get yours soon, God willing.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
LadunaI:

Excellent! I happy to hear this from you. My employer was also very kind to me, indeed is an epitome of good moral, very considerate and always there to help. I'm indeed fortunate to have met such a person and do hope our relationship will further strengthen as thing progresses. I wish u well and hope very soon N60K alert will enter ur phone holaa.
Chorus of Amen to dat prayer. Thank u bro, i wish u well too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
MrMash:

Am good brother, was not able to get matched so I have given up. Hope you have been paid?
Dont give up, just hang in there bro. Just like Ladunal said, just post ur discpline here should in case we come across firms that are willing. And pls puntersmind we still want u to stick around. Help a brother.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yoged(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pls is registration still on?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
MrMash:

Thanks a lot man.
B.Sc Accounting.
Are u in ilorin too?
Alright, Yes i am Ilorin.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
yoged:
Pls is registration still on?
Yes.... Log on to www.wyesurep.gov.ng to register.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
puntersmind:
I have had a super busy schedule. To those I promised a rematch, hope you have received an email of a successful rematch. Have a wonderful Xmas celebration everyone.
Please I really need a re match,I was at the fair in lagos on 8th of Dec.2014 since then I heard nothing from sure p and UBA.
GI-LAG-IFA-01225
Course:Chemistry Science
Email:olab32@yahoo.com
I will really appreciate your help!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yoged(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

Yes.... Log on to www.wyesurep.gov.ng to register.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chyegems(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pls guys,How do I key into this scheme? Have bn jobless for a long time.. Somebody?anybody
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2014
MrMash:

Thanks a lot man.
B.Sc Accounting.
Are u in ilorin too?
Noted, God will help us.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mogambo1: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Got an invite for skills training for graduate interns at Awka starting 29th to 31st December at Marble Arch Hotels Awka.Abeg If u dey Awka,how do I locate this hotel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.