Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Age In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age In Relationships (868 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age In Relationships by Mindependent(f): 3:20am On May 04, 2013
Why does age count so much? What is wrong with a 30 year old lady dating a 27 year old man? I don't see anything wrong but society makes it seem horrible why?
Re: Age In Relationships by aijaydiva(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2013
i really see nothing wrong with it... the only problem i see in it is the fact that women could be more matured than men at times. once in a while his immaturity might manifest. but it could be different for different people. different thing work for different people. if the girl is understanding she could respect the guy for who he is and not his age. undecided
Re: Age In Relationships by clemz85(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2013
hu told U guyz age is a problem? well d gud news is for most of us it does nt matter anymo,

they said is an issue of mind over matter, if U dnt mind it doesnt matter.

i am 28 finding 30-37 very attractive.

my tea cup
Re: Age In Relationships by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2013
Mindependent: Why does age count so much? What is wrong with a 30 year old lady dating a 27 year old man? I don't see anything wrong but society makes it seem horrible why?
the only wrong thing is that: 10yrs ago, wen d guy was 17, and d girl was 20, she alwys ask the guy to go find his mates wen he tried to approach her!

Now, the lady at 30, wen desperation sets it, age is now a number. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Age In Relationships by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2013
clemz85: hu told U guyz age is a problem? well d gud news is for most of us it does nt matter anymo,

they said is an issue of mind over matter, if U dnt mind it doesnt matter.

i am 28 finding 30-37 very attractive.

my tea cup
maddy, we are not talkin of idle guys like u who are looking for made-ladies to rely on financially!
Ok?
Check the next thread for sugar mummies!
Re: Age In Relationships by osy77(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: maddy, we are not talkin of idle guys like u who are looking for made-ladies to rely on financially!
Ok?
Check the next thread for sugar mummies!
ooouch angry
Re: Age In Relationships by Mindependent(f): 4:24pm On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the only wrong thing is that: 10yrs ago, wen d guy was 17, and d girl was 20, she alwys ask the guy to go find his mates wen he tried to approach her!

Now, the lady at 30, wen desperation sets it, age is now a number. Abi?
No but 10 years ago she would have been dating an underage guy u see. So are you saying 20 year old girl an 17 year old boy is ok? It will look like she's baby sitting her younger brother na lol
Re: Age In Relationships by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2013
Mindependent:
No but 10 years ago she would have been dating an underage guy u see. So are you saying 20 year old girl an 17 year old boy is ok? It will look like she's baby sitting her younger brother na lol
that's d point! If it aint good then, it shldnt be good now!
Re: Age In Relationships by Mindependent(f): 5:02pm On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: that's d point! If it aint good then, it shldnt be good now!
So why is it ok if the tables were turned and the guy was older ? Double standards!
Re: Age In Relationships by firetrap(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2013
I don't really care as long as the age difference is not above 3 years. Anything above that I done dey marry my elder sister mate be that
Re: Age In Relationships by Mindependent(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2013
firetrap: I don't really care as long as the age difference is not above 3 years. Anything above that I done dey marry my elder sister mate be that
Haha ok that's understandable, I suppose it helps
If you age quicker than the lady aswell because if she looks 10years older than she really is then that won't be great undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? / How Will U Believe This If She Told That She Is Virgin / Matured Guys And Ladies Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.