Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ (1521 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / Facts Every Girl Must Understand About Guys / 5 Languages You Must Understand In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by maaria(f): 3:47am On May 04, 2013
♥♥~:GIRL'S LANGUAGES :~♥♥
♥♥~:If She Don't Text You :~♥♥
♥♥~:Its Because She's Waiting For You To Text Her ...

♥♥~:When She Walks Away From You:~♥♥
♥♥~:Follow Her ♥♥~:

When Shes Quiet :~♥♥
♥♥~:Ask Her What's Wrong ♥♥~:

When She Ignores You :~♥♥
♥♥~:Give Her Your Attention

♥♥~: When She Pushes YOU AWAY:~♥♥
♥♥~:Pull Her BACK

♥♥~:When You See Her Crying:~♥♥
♥♥~:Wipe Her Tears & Ask What's Wrong

♥♥~:When She Says Go Away:~♥♥
♥♥~:just Go Close To Her & Give Her Hug. . . .

♥ yes or no
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by samex4rill(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2013
confirm
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Cashkhiid(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2013
Damn true!!
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Aklofs: 6:46am On May 04, 2013
♥♥~:Its Because She's has no credit ..

♥♥~:find anoda girl Her ♥♥~:

♥♥~:leave her alone ♥♥~:

♥♥~:ignore Her 2

♥♥~:push her 2

♥♥~:give her some money

♥♥~:just flash her money especially $$

♥ yes or no[/quote]
Works like magic.

5 Likes

Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Nobody: 7:38am On May 04, 2013
♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must
Understand:~♥♥ Is MONEY
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Indifferent(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2013
When she says its painful, it means it enjoying
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by switdick(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2013
Really ?? undecided

Why Should we Oblige all these ??

And why Should we be reading Signs Like Girls are Some Postal writings or board ??

....LoL" ...Smh"

Children!!!

These Might not work for Some ,for me to do that ....."Pigs Might Fly"

I can't Fly in the Ointment of my own paroles or doings doing all that babyish Stunt,,, its for Juveniles Like you and the Men that intend to pick it up as a Strategy!

If She ain't Talking to me what her worries or problems are ,then She ain't worth my act....

I'd say ,encourage girls Like yourself to Fly in to Confidence so you'd know how to talk...

Men are tired of your type,we don't wanna be reading you,we want you to declare not being readable.
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Baritone(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2013
Aklofs:
♥♥~:Its Because She's has no credit ..

♥♥~:find anoda girl Her ♥♥~:

♥♥~:leave her alone ♥♥~:

♥♥~:ignore Her 2

♥♥~:push her 2

♥♥~:give her some money

♥♥~:just flash her money especially $$

♥ yes or no
Works like magic.
grin Bros, u bad gann
Wizee: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must
Understand:~♥♥ Is MONEY
CASE SETTLED
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by kennyonthrone(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2013
When she walks away from u follow her....am I mad abegi 4gt al dis tin d re misleading,show a gal al dis lv she go use u play football
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2013
When she flash or call u all the time
Know that She is suspecting u
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by sublimes: 1:51pm On May 04, 2013
maar!a:
♥♥~:Its Because She's Waiting For You To Text Her ...

♥♥~:Follow Her ♥♥~:

♥♥~:Ask Her What's Wrong ♥♥~:

♥♥~:Give Her Your Attention .
♥♥~:Pull Her BACK

♥♥~:Wipe Her Tears & Ask What's Wrong

♥♥~:just Go Close To Her & Give Her Hug. . . .

♥ yes or no
All these your languages will only make her Run away from you!!
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by merciie(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2013
@OP, its people like you that give guys a tatally wrong impression!
Am a girl and this aint my language!

When I don't text: am tired of you and can't afford to waste my time n energy encouraging you

When I walk away form you: you're such a liar and you disgust me

When am quiet: am not programmed in same way as a canary, I don't wanna talk and would appreciate a lil peace

When I ignore you: you're not worth a second of my time and I would rather you do same

When I push you away: please just quietly go, can't stand the drama!

When you see me crying: depends on who or what's making me cry, if its you, then I doubt IF you'll see me cry, but just incase you do, don't stand and stare, just go away.

Contrary to popular belief( that when a girl says NO she's actually saying YES),guys use your Head and not some "language or tips" u got from a stupid book or post!
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2013
o for godsake,guys not all gals are afta money. BTW op ur post doesnt apply to all women
Re: ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ by maaria(f): 6:05pm On May 04, 2013
Joavid: o for godsake,guys not all gals are afta money. BTW op ur post doesnt apply to all women
who told u to try all of them?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A 3yr Relationship Dats Not Working / Songs That Erupt Romantic Feelings / Strange PIC! A Woman Flogging Her Husband With Pankere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.