Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828426 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
laraode:
thanks for the quick response, I have other funds in my account, will a printed statement of account be enough evidence of proof of settlement fund?
Also should I tell my relative to give me a letter stating I can use her debit card?

So long as the required fund is in the account,yes a printed statement is enough evidence.

No need including a letter,the card detail is all that is needed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Monika01:

So I will be eligible as soon as I have at least one year work experience on the basis of my master degree?

Yes,you will be eligible so long as you meet up with the required minimum 67 points. You can read up for more here https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines/1 and get further updates/details here www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akanjiaku: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2014
if one submited an application for canadian federal skilled worker less than 30 days ago but notices inconsistence in the friends debit card that was used for the application , is it possible to resubmit another form of payment like bank guarantee check or other alternative type of payment. can it be accepted?. please advise....
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2014
akanjiaku:
if one submited an application for canadian federal skilled worker less than 30 days ago but notices inconsistence in the friends debit card that was used for the application , is it possible to resubmit another form of payment like bank guarantee check or other alternative type of payment. can it be accepted?. please advise....

Very dicey at the moment.
I've seen some applicants getting lucky as such additional documents were accepted while some have not been lucky.
Unless the applicant in question have the capacity to send another application package,the applicant in question should immediately send another fee form and may be use a demand draft (DD).Let the new additional document be sent to CIC as soon as possible with the inclusion of a cover letter stating the reasons of the new fee form and also list all of the personal data that will make CIC to trace and link the package to the initial package sent.
After that ,continuously pray for mercy and favour of God on the application .......and I believe all will be well.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2014
akanjiaku:
Mba, No, Rara. All you have to do is to keep praying and ask your friend to be consistent for 3months at least. You should have asked or research into this before using him/her. I wish you all the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Kevinoh:
Guys pls am still waiting, or is my question completely out of order?

What are the required document I need to get from a sibling in canada to earn 5 points under adaptability?

You need his birth certificate which indicates Father and Mother's name. These names (Father and mother) must coincide with what is in your own birth certificate.
His passport/ residence permit

Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls i need help with my ielts scores, i had the following:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 7.5

what scores will i have ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Good afternoon and happy sunday to all.

I have another question, my IELTS results has another passport number, which is different from the passport i will be using to apply, this is becasue the old passport expired in September and i am using a fresh one to apply.

How do i go about this? do i need to do a formal declaration explaining the reason?

please help

thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello All,
i have so many questions to ask.
1. Going through the mailing instruction, please what is a 9 by 12 inch envelope?
2. Please can someone take me through the step of how to post the application? i remember reading somewhere that i have to include addressed envelope to myself in the application package, but i can seem to find that on the site again, please help

thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
hello all

qtn 3. also on the generic form, there is a part that states date and place of last entry to Canada, after i filled that iam a citizen of nigeria, it blurred the the qtn no 11 which is the date and place of last entry to canada and i have been to canada before but i am not able to answer this question as it is not allowing me to edit

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks a lot Tyrexx, J'apprecie.

Tyrexx:
@ Scrollmeout and Zeelo2014 thanks. @ Kevinoh you need the following documents:

Proof of status:

Copies of
1)Record of landing (IMM 1000) or
2)Confirmation of permanent residence or
3)Permanent resident card
4)Photo page of a Canadian passport or
5)Canadian citizenship card

Proof of residency:

Copies of
1)Lease agreements
2)the most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency
3)an employer's letter confirming employment
4)monthly bills, e.t.c, (one page of each bill is sufficient)
5)credit card invoices and bank statements
Note the evidence should show the relative's name and full address in canada and must be less than 6 months old from the date of your application submission.

The above documents can be confirmed from the checklist.

@ Slya please share your experience with the house.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello all,
Please help with replies to my question.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2014
laraode:
hello all
qtn 3. also on the generic form, there is a part that states date and place of last entry to Canada, after i filled that iam a citizen of nigeria, it blurred the the qtn no 11 which is the date and place of last entry to Canada and i have been to Canada before but i am not able to answer this question as it is not allowing me to edit
Question 11 is only applicable to you if your current country of residence is Canada.
If its not Canada,it will be blurred out.
Your supplementary travel history form will accommodate such information especially if the countries involved are those you have not stayed up to 6 months.
If it is up to 6 months or more,question 12 will address it.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Hi all,
can someone pls confirm the mailing address by courier:
Is it:

1)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Or
2)
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2014
zaliya:
Hi all,
Is it:

1)
Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Or
2)
Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Thanks.
Number 2...
Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2014
zaliya:
Hi all,
Is it:

1)
Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Or
2)
Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Thanks.

Also note "NOC Category, Offer of Arrangement Employment category or PhD category", You shouldn't write the the full. Just state the category you fall under .
I don't have arranged employment and i am not applying through PhD, so my address looks like this

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 0111
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks so much Damkollins and HenryIX.

This forum has been so helpful.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2014
....also, I think printing the address out on a label and pasting on the envelop would be fine?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2014
zaliya:
....also, I think printing the address out on a label and pasting on the envelop would be fine?
Either way....there is no preference.
You can hand-write it boldly on it.
Don't forget your address at the top left corner of the same envelope.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
good morning.
thanks damokollins for the clarifications.

I still await response to the question on having a different passport number on ielts result as compared to what i will be using for the application
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
laraode:
Good afternoon and happy sunday to all.

I have another question, my IELTS results has another passport number, which is different from the passport i will be using to apply, this is becasue the old passport expired in September and i am using a fresh one to apply.

How do i go about this? do i need to do a formal declaration explaining the reason?

please help

thanks

I don't think that should be a big problem.
Just fill your form using the new passport and attach a letter explaining the change in passport.
Besides, the date on the new one will show that you renewed, even if you don't attach any letter.
But to be on a safe side and to put your mind at rest, just write a letter and explain.
Goodluck sir!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ HenryX, thanks a lot.

A question to go, points for ielts score
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
laraode:
good morning.
thanks damokollins for the clarifications.
I still await response to the question on having a different passport number on ielts result as compared to what i will be using for the application
No issues with this.
Same thing happened when I was submitting too.
A short cover letter to explain what happen is enough and you will have no issues.
I did same too.
Just explain that your renewal is between your IELTS exam date registration and submission of your package.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
damkollins:

. Congrats
Just fill out the the generic form again even if it's a application of what you initially submitted......it doesn't really cost you initially dime.
Wishing you the very best as you submit.
Cheers

Please what is PER, MR, CoPR
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by iamdoingthings: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi house, I just realised I didn't send my application in a 9" x 12" envelope as required. I sent it an a larger envelope. I hope this won't be problem.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamdoingthings:
Hi house, I just realised I didn't send my application in a 9" x 12" envelope as required. I sent it an a larger envelope. I hope this won't be problem.
No issues....You are fine.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akanni(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
My people,
please, kindly list the steps after submission and probable timelines please.
Also, for any feedback from the CIC, will it be via mail i.e receipt of docs, next stage,etc
gracias
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Hotstepper(f): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good Day my brothers and sisters. Please another friend of mine have a question about this English test of a thing. She is the PA but her hubby took da test too so they can get extra 5 points.

Now, just like herself, must her hubby get all the components 6.0?

His exam result is as follows; Listening is 7.5, Reading is 7.5, Writing 6.0, Speaking is 5.5, Total is 6.5

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Slya: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tyrexx:
@ Scrollmeout and Zeelo2014 thanks. @ Kevinoh you need the following documents:

Proof of status:

Copies of
1)Record of landing (IMM 1000) or
2)Confirmation of permanent residence or
3)Permanent resident card
4)Photo page of a Canadian passport or
5)Canadian citizenship card

Proof of residency:

Copies of
1)Lease agreements
2)the most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency
3)an employer's letter confirming employment
4)monthly bills, e.t.c, (one page of each bill is sufficient)
5)credit card invoices and bank statements
Note the evidence should show the relative's name and full address in canada and must be less than 6 months old from the date of your application submission.

The above documents can be confirmed from the checklist.

@ Slya please share your experience with the house.

Cheers.

Greetings people. Sorry i am just responding to this. I have been on transit the last two days. Just arrived and its good to know that most of ur querries to me have been handled already. As for my timeline/experience, i believe i shared this in here (some pages back), but i will repeat for benefit of those that do not have time to go back.

Application received at CIC Novia Scotia - 30th April 2014.
Credit card charged - May 2014
PER mail - 5th June 2014
Additional Documents/Medical Request -28th October 2014
Medicals done - 30th October 2014
Additional doc received - 13th November 2014
Passport Request - 26th November 2014

The experience has been great (ofcourse it could not have been without everyone in this great house- special thanks to all the seniors). My candid advice to everyone still in this process; PLEASE learn to wear the garment of patience and always ask when not sure! Also learn to be meticulous and pay serious attention to details to avoid mistakes. Check, double check and tripple check!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
laraode:
Pls i need help with my ielts scores, i had the following:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 7.5

what scores will i have ?

please help, how many points will i have for this ielts score?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Slya: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
laraode:

please help, how many points will i have for this ielts score?

Your score is 20 points! Congrats! You are goog to go!

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.