Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829094 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
ANBAKO:

What about the NOC under 12B? Was it completed? if that is completed then you should be fine
Good luck.

Will post a shot wHen I get home for your scrutiny. Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
HenryIX:

Yes sir, you can.
I registered in June and I got a reference number. I only started my processing in October and that was when i paid.
I guess my early registration aided the speed of my assessment.
It must be the invoice/order number. Seen mine now. I will still wait to turn in my project and see what EE looks like. Jan will tell.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
ferdimako:

I have not seen mine...I will pay in January.Lemme recheck now!

i registered in march and got a reference no then. i just paid this morning
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by jennykim: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good evening all.
For someone that studied sociology -first degree
Industrial and labour relations-masters degree.
About 6years work experience as an Admin Officer.The person was currently promoted to the level of senior admin officer.
Under what category in NOC does she fall under?
Can the person still apply from now till Dec?
Which of the documents should be sent to WES for assessment? The Degree or Masters?
Thanks
Please I need this for a friend.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

OK... saw my ref number now. I will pay next January. I'm watching which way the cat will jump.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi all,

On the additional family information filled by my spouse, does he become the applicant while I become the spouse on his own form

Note: I am the Principal Applicant

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
zaliya:
Hi all,

On the additional family information filled by my spouse, does he become the applicant while I become the spouse on his own form

Note: I am the Principal Applicant

Thanks

Yes ma!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
HenryIX:

Yes ma!

really good question. so in my husband's form, he is the principal applicant/ are you sure?? I AM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. wont it contradict both forms?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

really good question. so in my husband's form, he is the principal applicant/ are you sure?? I AM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. wont it contradict both forms?
I thought there is a tick box...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

debit card right?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
ANBAKO:

What about the NOC under 12B? Was it completed? if that is completed then you should be fine
Good luck.

Here's the shot of my app. In 12a and 12b
Pls notice the omission in 12b under occupation : hope it's not going to hurt me?

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

"The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner(if applicable), and all dependant children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form"

The form stated applicant , not principal applicant (please note this). This means that the person to fill the form must identify as applicant. Your husband must fill in as the applicant and you the spouse, though principal applicant, will be in the spouse column.
The essence of the form is to capture details of each member's family details.

If you have children, each child will fill the form as applicants while you and your husband will be filled as father and mother.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
guy1234:

Pls notice the omission in 12b under occupation : hope it's not going to hurt me?
Bro, you really need to pray and hope that the officer in charge of your application uses his/her brain to look at the box above as it is just a negligible error to me.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
guy1234:

When did you submit?
Seems the form has changed now.
Anyone who hasn't submitted yet should always check the website for recent forms.
I would even advise that the forms should be filled and printed the same week the package is to be sent.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks all for your wonderful contributions on this forum.
My son just got into JSS One. Should his qualification be 'Secondary or less' or none?

For a child of 3- 4 years in KG 2 or nursery who has spent like 2 years in school, (as opposed to their educational system there) should I rather fill in

years of education- 0
current occupation: not applicable
intended application: student

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 9,939 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
solomonwis:
UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 9,939 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Omo 0111 has gotten to over 300 and my package never reach. On my knees praying now.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
HenryIX:

When did you submit?
Seems the form has changed now.
Anyone who hasn't submitted yet should always check the website for recent forms.
I would even advise that the forms should be filled and printed the same week the package is to be sent.
Cheers!

Submitted mid september
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks HenryIX!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
HenryIX:

Omo 0111 has gotten to over 300 and my package never reach. On my knees praying now.
you will definitely meet up.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
folks, i don tire o, Uniben has been trying to frustrate my application o, inshort Civil Engr. dept. imagine how many months now transcript has not come out because of missing records. now i has been seen and the exam officer this Okovido guy has not been around to verify the thing befire it can be sent to exams and records who will send to ICAS to evaluate. see todays date sef.
with ICAS craze of 6 to 8 weeks to evaluate, january don reach be that. NOC is now 404. what can i do now?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello dear friends in the house, Pls I humbly wish to know the minimum naira equivalent my bank statement of account should show for POF as a single applicant.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2014
guy1234:

I believe you will be fine. NOC 2133 means Elect/elect
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by petereshiett2k1: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2014
hi, please what is the latest cc charging date
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Kevinoh:
Hello dear friends in the house, Pls I humbly wish to know the minimum naira equivalent my bank statement of account should show for POF as a single applicant.

Thanks in advance
N1,750,000 will be fine considering the fluctuating exchange rate.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2014
petereshiett2k1:
hi, please what is the latest cc charging date
September 11th applications.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2014
ANBAKO:

I believe you will be fine. NOC 2133 means Elect/elect
Good luck.

Thanks bro, keeping the faith.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
zeelo2014:

you will definitely meet up.

Yea thanks. I continue to keep the faith
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
hello great guys,

my children have dual citizenship, it just occurred to me that i only sent the data page of their US passports, is that a major error or should i post the data page of their Nigerian passports to Canada

thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sesytrice: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys,

I have been a passive member of this forum and I must confess you guys are doing a terrific job. More power to your elbows sirs and Mas smiley

I'm an October 27th applicant, NOC 1111. I just found out I made a mistake while filling out my IMM 5046 form (Additional Family information form). I'm the principal applicant with my wife as an accompanying spouse. We both filled out the form but on both forms, my name comes on the applicant column, while her name is in the spouse column. I'm just realizing her name should be on the applicant column on her form. All other information were correctly filled.

My worry is this, will this mistake warrant outright rejection of my application?? if yes, how can i correct it before my application goes in for completeness check next month? undecided ? if i want to send an amended IMM5046 form, how do I go about it? please this is very urgent...help a brother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
sesytrice:
Hello guys,

I have been a passive member of this forum and I must confess you guys are doing a terrific job. More power to your elbows sirs and Mas smiley

I'm an October 27th applicant, NOC 1111. I just found out I made a mistake while filling out my IMM 5046 form (Additional Family information form). I'm the principal applicant with my wife as an accompanying spouse. We both filled out the form but on both forms, my name comes on the applicant column, while her name is in the spouse column. I'm just realizing her name should be on the applicant column on her form. All other information were correctly filled.

My worry is this, will this mistake warrant outright rejection of my application?? if yes, how can i correct it before my application goes in for completeness check next month? undecided ? if i want to send an amended IMM5046 form, how do I go about it? please this is very urgent...help a brother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry.....be calm.
Its a common error for applicants.
Accra will later ask you to update the form during your medicals.
If this is the only mistake,it wont affect your application.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sesytrice: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
damkollins:

Don't worry.....be calm.
Its a common error for applicants.
Accra will later ask you to update the form during your medicals.
If this is the only mistake,it wont affect your application.
Cheers.

Thank you very much. that's the only mistake I have noticed. I hope and pray I get a positive feedback from them. thanks @damkollins. more blessings.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.