Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828458 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Blackkie: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Please which module of IELTS does EE require?
Academic or General
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackkie:
Please which module of IELTS does EE require?
Academic or General
General.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 3:22am On Mar 06, 2015
damkollins:

The main attributes of the reference letter especially if you are no more there is for it to introduce you as a former staff of the company,your job tittle/designation while there,your period of employment with the company(duration in date),Your job deliverables...functions,Monthly/Annual salary while with them,working hours per week/full time status.The company should also give a brief synopsis of their services.
Let it be on the letter head paper of the company and signed/stamped.
Cheers.

Thanks damkollins i appreciate you God bless you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Biadroit: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Pls I need urgent help from solomon wise and damkollinsnd anyone that can pls help me. My application was received (2145 - petroleum engineering ) . But it was posted back and it had a letter that the money order was stale more than 6months, the whole document was ticked ok and the calculation of fee was even done on the left hand coner, the IELTS where verified and the ECA too as copy of the verification was printed out cos it came with the returned document, UCI was given as 92473640, and ticked ok and every other things where actually ticked ok, they wrote R10WMQ, NO rep,MI12-NOC, PA550, SP 550,they shaded the date on the date on money order. The money orde was purchased from canada and prior to using it I made enquiries and was told that money orders don't expire on like bank draft . And on their site it was stated that payment instrument from issued outside canada has 6mnths expiry date! So y say my money order is stale is it possible that the officer that treated it made a mistake? But my main question is that I was told by my relative in canada who works with CIC that am suppose to resend it with a proper new draft or card payment. Pls I need your kind help damkollins, solomon sis and all. Very many tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chatterly: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello Solomon and all my ogas,
I have a quick question,I have been asked to pay used 150 to add my daughter to our application,I checked on Accra website and it says the draft should be addressed to the receiver general for canada,My question is,GTB online FX portal is asking for the address of the beneficiary.
please advice on what address to use.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sevenody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Can you apply to two provinces at the same time. Will it affect your application. Also which provinces are receiving applications now
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sleekjaguar: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Biadroit:
Pls I need urgent help from solomon wise and damkollinsnd anyone that can pls help me. My application was received (2145 - petroleum engineering ) . But it was posted back and it had a letter that the money order was stale more than 6months, the whole document was ticked ok and the calculation of fee was even done on the left hand coner, the IELTS where verified and the ECA too as copy of the verification was printed out cos it came with the returned document, UCI was given as 92473640, and ticked ok and every other things where actually ticked ok, they wrote R10WMQ, NO rep,MI12-NOC, PA550, SP 550,they shaded the date on the date on money order. The money orde was purchased from canada and prior to using it I made enquiries and was told that money orders don't expire on like bank draft . And on their site it was stated that payment instrument from issued outside canada has 6mnths expiry date! So y say my money order is stale is it possible that the officer that treated it made a mistake? But my main question is that I was told by my relative in canada who works with CIC that am suppose to resend it with a proper new draft or card payment. Pls I need your kind help damkollins, solomon sis and all. Very many tnx

Question: Did they state anywhere in any letter that you should resubmit the forms and docs along with the new payment? From what I can see, you've been given a UCI no. which in my opinion is a giant leap forward. If I'm not mistaken, it means CIC has given you the nod but is willing to wait for you to rectify the payment issue. I'll strongly suggest that you arrange for a new one (maybe Credit or Debit card). You can use Niara or Visa debit cards payment from any Naija bank. I used GTB and it was successful. I'll advise you not to delay. You can always sort out the Canadian money order issue later. All the best!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Biadroit: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tnx and God bless
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hi house,

Pls what's the next stage after PER. Is there anything I need to do to to facilitate the next stage? Or do I just hold on?

What does the next stage entail?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
zaliya:
Hi house,

Pls what's the next stage after PER. Is there anything I need to do to to facilitate the next stage? Or do I just hold on?

Facilitate kee... Keep your fingers crossed and knees bent as you wait for MR(Medical Request). There is no specific date as to when this will come so redirect your attention to something else and most importantly your POF should in case AVO requests for it.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
zaliya:
Hi house,

I also have been asking the same question. When did u get ur PER? Mine was on 13 Feb 2015.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
benik:

Facilitate kee... Keep your fingers crossed and knees bent as you wait for MR(Medical Request). There is no specific date as to when this will come so redirect your attention to something else and most importantly your POF should in case AVO requests for it.
Cheers

Bro Benik, h
1. How much is the mininum fund i need to show?
2. How latest is the POF we need to show?
3. Will the correspondance from the local visa office to me be done in postal mail or e-mail?
Thx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
skidmarkz:

Bro Benik, h
1. How much is the mininum fund i need to show?
2. How latest is the POF we need to show?
3. Will the correspondance from the local visa office to me be done in postal mail or e-mail?
Thx

1. POF amount is a function of family size. You may check CIC website for yours.
2.from the trend VO usually requests for 3months statement of account showing your POF. So that will be 3months from MR/or POF request date
3.Email
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
benik:

1. POF amount is a function of family size. You may check CIC website for yours.
2.from the trend VO usually requests for 3months statement of account showing your POF. So that will be 3months from MR/or POF request date
3.Email

Many thanks bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
zaliya:
Hi house,

Facilitate wetin?
You wan facilitate snail motion?
Just relax with the same posture you did while waiting for PER.
I too am waiting.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
seunlovesa:
Any news about NOC 3233?

My app got there on 24th Dec...... Waiting to get charged.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls advice me. Am confused about qualification and skill level. I have an MBA but my experience falls in skill level that requires secondary school cert, or apprenticeship training. Pls does it not matter much??
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fphumie(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Good day gurus in the house, I registered for express pool sometimes last week and when I realized I made an error in one of my input, I withdrew my application immediately. I got a mail after that I have withdrew and might av to resubmit my application if I am still interested. I have now tried applying again but the mail I got is that I am not eligible . Please what can I do to rectify this... cry
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Guys,I need your input here.I have someone who is trying to apply for EE-she is a nurse.
What is the process for her as per IELTS and WES?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
livepluslife:
Pls advice me. Am confused about qualification and skill level. I have an MBA but my experience falls in skill level that requires secondary school cert, or apprenticeship training. Pls does it not matter much??

Solomonwise, damkollins and all the seniors I need your input on this.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akanni(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
o2:
Hello Everyone,

I need an advice from you. I actually am planning to put in for the Express Entry this year. I have done IELTS (SCORED 7.5) and presently processing my WES ECA. I also have applied to schools in Canada. Got admission for a PG one year programme and also an MSC admission in view. This is my question. Can both application go side by side. I feel it might be a confusion since going to study implies i have a mind of coming back while going through immigration means i want to stay there. I am a BSC Graduate, 30 years lady, married with two kids. I have 3 years experience in Accounting. I have been to two countries (Dubai and LOndon) for a visit.

My question is can i apply for both?

@O2, yes you can and i am a supporter of it.Even if you get your PR through the EE route, it's an advantage for you with a degree from Canada.They will pick you ahead of someone who didn't study in Canada,when push comes to shove.They are very particular about their education,so, if you can afford it, please go ahead.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by vicross: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi guys,
Its really impressive what you guys are doing here, God bless you guys.

Please I have some concerns abt d pof, Do I get to choose my family size? Am asking cos we are a lottttt.

Please I need ur response. @solomonwis, damkolins. Please I need ur contact urgently.
Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
vicross:
Hi guys,

Please I have some concerns abt d pof, Do I get to choose my family size? Am asking cos we are a lottttt.

Please I need ur response. @solomonwis, damkolins. Please I need ur contact urgently.
Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers.

Your Family is just your dependants-Wife or Husband, children and proven relative staying with you or under your care.
Not Sister,Brother thing.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by RedCapChief(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sevenody:
Can you apply to two provinces at the same time. Will it affect your application. Also which provinces are receiving applications now

You'll be asked to choose two provinces; but I don't think you are compelled to land there except you are coming in through the Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ngorluv: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
hello everyone

please i want to start my application for the fsw program.I will like to know the current cap for NOC 1212 and NOC 4212. Also if it is still possible for me to apply around this time and also the first step to take.
i will appreciate your positive advice.thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Guys,I need your input here.I have someone who is trying to apply for EE-she is a nurse.
What is the process for her as per IELTS and WES?
Thanks

She should check britishcouncil.org for IELTS, and check WES Canada website for the other. There's a dedicated page on the website for those who want to do ECA for CIC purpose, that's the website she would use in getting her ECA done. She should find information about transcripts coming from Nigeria there
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
fphumie:
Good day gurus in the house, I registered for express pool sometimes last week and when I realized I made an error in one of my input, I withdrew my application immediately. I got a mail after that I have withdrew and might av to resubmit my application if I am still interested. I have now tried applying again but the mail I got is that I am not eligible . Please what can I do to rectify this... cry

Start again from Canada tools to get a new code you will use in registering. Go over filling the forms carefully again and let's see what happens. Maybe you missed something out. What I've seen so far about people who withdrew their initial profile is that when they create a new one, they don't get a job seeker validation code, which I'm still trying to find out why so, your case is new to me.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Obrigado!
JesusDWay:

She should check britishcouncil.org for IELTS, and check WES Canada website for the other. There's a dedicated page on the website for those who want to do ECA for CIC purpose, that's the website she would use in getting her ECA done. She should find information about transcripts coming from Nigeria there
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
One more question...should she put forward her highest qualification or all her 3 certificates for WES evaluation?...solomonwis pls assist.Thanks
JesusDWay:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
One more question...should she put forward her highest qualification or all her 3 certificates for WES evaluation?...solomonwis pls assist.Thanks

if it is not time consuming, she can send all her certificates and make plans to forward all her transcripts to WES foe evaluation. If however it will be time consuming putting all the documents together, she can send only her highest qualification for evaluation.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2015
vicross:
Hi guys,

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers.

Can you explain the phrase in bold? How many of you constitute "a lot"?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2015
ngorluv:
hello everyone

please i want to start my application for the fsw program.I will like to know the current cap for NOC 1212 and NOC 4212. Also if it is still possible for me to apply around this time and also the first step to take.
i will appreciate your positive advice.thank you.

Please endeavor to read through the thread before asking questions. It will help you a lot! A lot has changed. There are no longer cap limit neither are there list of eligible occupations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.