Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829018 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi all,
Attention Seniors, does CIC put a call across to your employers or visit your employers for verification purposes.
In a situation where the company is wanding down and may have finally shut down by the time CIC may need a verification, what can I do now or then
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
labiz001:
Anybody has idea of the month AVO is treating presently
June
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2015
livepluslife:
Hi all,
Attention Seniors, does CIC put a call across to your employers or visit your employers for verification purposes.
In a situation where the company is wanding down and may have finally shut down by the time CIC may need a verification, what can I do now or then
They called one of my wife's employer 3 years ago. I think they do it randomly then but don't know about nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:44am On Apr 06, 2015
tola73:
June

This June sef!
Them nor dae finish?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 4:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Meritl:

This June sef!
Them nor dae finish?

Take your time o as I am one of the June hopefuls. Wait for your turn now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, it will soon get to your turn and we shall all laugh at the end of the waiting (Amin)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2015
tola73:
June

Thanks man, but this June is taking them forever o
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2015
azeezbaba:

Take your time o as I am one of the June hopefuls. Wait for your turn now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, it will soon get to your turn and we shall all laugh at the end of the waiting (Amin)

Amin bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by oladeleadebayo1: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Gud day house,pls i just want to make n enquiry if is possible for someone like me that studied biochemistry in school,apply for canadian permanent residence under federal skill worker/occupation.And if yes,pls hw can i go about the processing.Thanks very much.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladeleadebayo1:
Gud day house,pls i just want to make n enquiry if is possible for someone like me that studied biochemistry in school,apply for canadian permanent residence under federal skill worker/occupation.And if yes,pls hw can i go about the processing.Thanks very much.
it all depend in the work you are doing and not what you studied in school. You can also check CIC website for more information.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
azeezbaba:

Amen o!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Blackbuddy: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2015
oladeleadebayo1:

Hi, first thing is to determine in detail if you qualify for Federal Skilled Worker category through Express Entry program. This link will help you, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dober(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Please can verification from institution be replied by my institution via email?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
dober:
Please can verification from institution be replied by my institution via email?

I think you should try. You can request your school to quote the email on the covering note for the transcript, asking WES to request verification through the email. I however saw on their website that the email should be one that can be found on the school's website
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dober(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
JesusDWay:

I think you should try. You can request your school to quote the email on the covering note for the transcript, asking WES to request verification through the email. I however saw on their website that the email should be one that can be found on the school's website
Thanks. I will do just that.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by o2(f): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jesus4real:
hello everyone..pls I am in a bit of confusion...I jave done verification with wes and have 4yrs degree as my equivalent. .have also written ielts and made r8w6.5s6.5l8...I wrk in a finacial sector with 8 yrs wrk experince and will be 32yrs by may...now to my question..what is likely to be my points under the express entry as I tried to submit my profile last nyt and after succesful submission got a mail that I am not eligible. .although a friend told me people have been having this challenge and its a system error..now if it happens that its corrected how can I retrieve the submission and make another one?

The problem might be the amount you stated you are coming into Canada with. If the amount is too small for the number of family members it will say u are not eligioble
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
dober:

Yeah. I requested uniben to reply wes via email and they did. I've received my hardcopy and that of my hub. Its faster and cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Kindly send the link through which I can register for IETLS exams to me;
Is it compulsory to attend a tutorial before taking the exams? If not, kindly send the link where I can have access to the relevant resources for the IETLS exams; and
Is there any recommended amount to be included on the EE profile for the family of five?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Phemmie72:
Dear Seniors,

Kindly send the link through which I can register for IETLS exams to me;
Is it compulsory to attend a tutorial before taking the exams? If not, kindly send the link where I can have access to the relevant resources for the IETLS exams; and
Is there any recommended amount to be included on the EE profile for the family of five?

Thanks.

The exam is conducted by British council, so, Google their website and find the link to register. When you have registered successfully, they will send you a link to preparation materials which you can explore. I will however advice that you spread your tentacles by sourcing materials online and if you use an android device, you can download materials from Google playstore. Study sample answers to questions very well, including the speaking aspect and practice listening very well, you should be good to go.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello people,

I got info from my bank that CIC attempted my card twice yesterday (a minute interval) and couldnt go through. What i discovered was an error from my bank who placed hold on my account without informing me.

My bank has removed the hold and the account is free to be debited. In this case, will CIC attempt to debit again or should i call CIC and explain and that they should go ahead to debit my account.

please this is urgent.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Blackbuddy: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
unibadan:
Hello people,

I got info from my bank that CIC attempted my card twice yesterday (a minute interval) and couldnt go through. What i discovered was an error from my bank who placed hold on my account without informing me.

My bank has removed the hold and the account is free to be debited. In this case, will CIC attempt to debit again or should i call CIC and explain and that they should go ahead to debit my account.

please this is urgent.

Thank you

Hi, CIC usually attempts to debit cards across 4 to 6 days. So your card will be tried again however, you can update CIC to retry using a CSE and explain the circumstance, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blackbuddy:

Hi, CIC usually attempts to debit cards across 4 to 6 days. So your card will be tried again however, you can update CIC to retry using a CSE and explain the circumstance, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
ceosnave:
Good morning all,
My application was received by the CIO on December 24, 2014 and signed for by a person named "Dan". Till date, i haven't been debited nor application returned. Is it ok if i contact CIO or CIC to enquire about my application? If yes, can someone kindly provide me with their contact phone number(s) and/or email address(es).
Thanks for your prompt response.

Pls were u able to call CIC.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
My ancestors I'm here again

As regards PNP pls can I apply to more than one province?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Blackbuddy: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kirri:
My ancestors I'm here again

As regards PNP pls can I apply to more than one province?

Thanks in anticipation

Yes please, this is to increase your chances of receiving a successful nomination but be aware that all your applications will be saved in the general CIC database and they will be available for all the provinces to see.
An applicant was recently asked by province A why they should nominate him when he also applied to Province B. In the end, they did not nominate him. Just be prepared for what may happen either way, cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
unibadan:
Hello people,

please this is urgent.

Thank you
Unibadan CIC will try to charge your account thrice, please write to your bank that they should grant CIC access to take the amount.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2015
House O...please help o...I paid for my WES since Dec 2014 and my alma mater, UNIBEN, sent my transcript to WES in February 2015. On the 26th of February, I got a VDR mail from WES. I contacted my school early in March and they said that they are yet to receive the mail from WES. I sent a mail to WES on April 1 to WES and they replied on the 6th and said that they have sent a verification mail to UNIBEN on the 26th of February, that I should exercise patience...I am at loss at what to do. Please can some one help me? Advice? Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
tola73:
Unibadan CIC will try to charge your account thrice, please write to your bank that they should grant CIC access to take the amount.

Thank you.

The debit went through yesterday.
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Monjay(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
labiz001:
Hello House
I am updating my IM0008ENU_2D Application form in other to add my new baby. Under my dependant information on the UCI box, do i still qoute my UCI ?

Hello Labiz001,

Please, kindly assist on how to make payment of CAD$150 to CIC Accra Visa Office. I have a new baby to add but don't know the payment options. Can I pay through credit card? How did you go about the payment when you added your new baby?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Blackbuddy thanks for your response
I guess i'll just stick to one to avoid complications smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Blackbuddy: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Monjay:

Hello Labiz001,

Please, kindly assist on how to make payment of CAD$150 to CIC Accra Visa Office. I have a new baby to add but don't know the payment options. Can I pay through credit card? How did you go about the payment when you added your new baby?

Thank you

Hi, for online payments, please use this link, https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

You register at the location, make your payment with your card and a receipt is instantly generated and sent to your email. Print the receipt and add to the documents you are sending to AVO in respect of your baby. Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Monjay:

Hello Labiz001,

Thank you

I actually did a bank draft for the payment. I am not too sure of the CC option because on the online payment for dependent addition, Express Entry was stated there. So i do not want to take the risk though it would have been the easy option.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.