Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828800 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

my dear eh.....you wont believe my documents didn't get to nmc, so i am paying to have it sent via courier. My colleague's own got to NMC so, she's getting ready to send money and other required docs to them so they can complete the verification and send back to wes.

Funny NMC people, the phone no for verification inquiries comes on like once in a week, very frustrating i must say.
Wow...Nigeria! Just be proactive!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 30secs(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
damkollins:
Sent.
Cheers
hello, can you please forward the ielts reading materials to my aabiodunabidemi@gmail.com
I'd. Be realy grateful
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise: @solomonwis

Please don't let these cheap shots at you prevent you from doing what you have been doing here.

It won't,that I promise...Thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
30secs: hello, can you please forward the ielts reading materials to my aabiodunabidemi@gmail.com
I'd. Be realy grateful
Sent
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise: @solomonwis

Please don't let these cheap shots at you prevent you from doing what you have been doing here.

These are adults that are accountable to what they do. They borrow to pursue their courses and it is ur headaches. Na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
These are adults that are accountable to what they do. They borrow to pursue their courses and it is ur headaches. Na waoh.

Many suicide bombers and armed robbers are adults does that mean we should not state the fact about what do they?

We are basically pointing out what the rules says, and that people should not use this thread to encourage fraudulent activities.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise:

Many suicide bombers and armed robbers are adults does that mean we should not state the fact about what do they?

We are basically pointing out what the rules says, and that people should not use this thread to encourage fraudulent activities.
Criminals know what they r doing. Many students swore at embassies to come back and they perfect d lies here. So? I don't tell pple to lie but Nigerian situations made it so.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Criminals know what they r doing. Many students swore at embassies to come back and they perfect d lies here. So? I don't tell pple to lie but Nigerian situations made it so.

That is not an excuse. State the fact as its and let people make their choices.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise: [/b]

That is not an excuse. State the fact as its and let people make their choices.
Yeah...d highest thing u and Solo can do is telling folks not to share it publicly. Indians and Chinese pple forge even work experiences. CIC knows and that is why they review periodically.

Some pple can't even live on their own and run to marry able spouses and CIC doesn't chase them. I watched a documentary on a Chinese immigrant in Canada with a master's degree but can't get a decent engineering job and lacks in English. He said if not for his two kids...he wld consider heading home. Many pple unable to adjust and live do that.

Nobody needs Solomonwis to know what d consequences are now or then...he doesn't train anyone here. Adults bear their own crosses!

If fresh graduates with terrible language skills can stay on and eke out a living...mehn...what are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Yeah...d highest thing u and Solo can do is telling folks not to share it publicly. Indians and Chinese pple forge even work experiences. CIC knows and that is why they review periodically.

Some pple can't even live on their own and run to marry able spouses and CIC doesn't chase them. I watched a documentary on a Chinese immigrant in Canada with a master's degree but can't get a decent engineering job and lacks in English. He said if not for his two kids...he wld consider heading home. Many pple unable to adjust and live do that.

Nobody needs Solomonwis to know what d consequences are now or then...he doesn't train anyone here. Adults bear their own crosses!

If fresh graduates with terrible language skills can stay on and eke out a living...mehn...what are we talking about?

This is what many of us Nigerians do very well..giving excuses why we should commit crime, giving examples of people who commit crimes more than we do, looking for ways to cheating every possible system. How about spending time thinking about how to do things right? Have you thought about that as well?

Chinese and Indians do this and that..so what? We should all do that same? Solomonwis is not stopping anybody from forging or going out with gun to steal, he is basically stating that such action is against the rule and we should not be encouraging it here.

Do whatever pleases you in your private corner, i don't give a monkey about that as long as you don't preach it here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MrsM: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
damkollins:
Sent
Cheers.

Hello! Please kindly send me the ielts reading materials too! My email is wealthvilleflp@gmail.com. God bless you!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise:

This is what many of us Nigerians do very well..giving excuses why we should commit crime, giving examples of people who commit crimes more than we do, looking for ways to cheating every possible system. How about spending time thinking about how to do things right? Have you thought about that as well?

Chinese and Indians do this and that..so what? We should all do that same? Solomonwis is not stopping anybody from forging or going out with gun to steal, he is basically stating that such action is against the rule and we should not be encouraging it here.

Do whatever pleases you in your private corner, i don't give a monkey about that as long as you don't preach it here.
That is what I'm saying...it is none of ur business.... did I ask u how u got to d UK? Do I care what u did to stay? Leave vulnerable Nigerians alone, guy. U harass only who u see here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
That is what I'm saying...it is none of ur business.... did I ask u how u got to d UK? Do I care what u did to stay? Leave vulnerable Nigerians alone, guy. U harass only who u see here.

Sadly for you it becomes my business when you start encouraging people to engage in fraudulent activities here.

How i got to the UK its my business and i did not come here to ask for your help or encourage you do what i did.

Done with you on this issue because i have made my point very clear.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise:

Sadly for you it becomes my business when you start encouraging people to engage in fraudulent activities here.

How i got to the UK its my business and i did not come here to ask for your help or encourage you do what i did.

Done with you on this issue because i have made my point very clear.
Appearing all holy here....borrowing money to pave one's way, is not ur business either. Until u come back to Nigeria... u cannot preach holiness. Leave CIC to feed us to d dogs. U restrict who allows u.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
lol. What's going on here oo. CIC keep up the slow pace.
For those still filling their forms, take ur time and digest the instruction guide on the website, if u have any doubt don't hesitate to ask here, Alot of helpful people here. Triple check ur final forms +documents and possibly make copies of them for ur keeps before sending them out, I wish I did that. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now I see why some people jump at Australia at one point,jump at Germany at another point,Canada at yet another time and struggle with IELTS at another point...They are just looking for the easy way out....It doesn't come cheaply!It comes with a whole lot of sacrifices,hardwork and honesty!

Honesty pays! That's why we are where we are,always looking for the easy way out...There's no easy way out,if you don't do what is required now,it is never going to fall in place now or in the near future.

I see CIC processing more applications this week and I see Accra responding to 2013/2014 applicant in the first week of August,I am quite optimistic about this..Fingers crossed though...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
solomonwis: Now I see why some people jump at Australia at one point,jump at Germany at another point,Canada at yet another time and struggle with IELTS at another point...They are just looking for the easy way out....It doesn't come cheaply!It comes with a whole lot of sacrifices,hardwork and honesty!

Honesty pays! That's why we are where we are,always looking for the easy way out...There's no easy way out,if you don't do what is required now,it is never going to fall in place now or in the near future.

I see CIC processing more applications this week and I see Accra responding to 2013/2014 applicant in the first week of August,I am quite optimistic about this..Fingers crossed though...
Put up ur IELTS score! My many times my money. I go to any thread I like. Check me at NOUN thread. Some u have driven are in DELETED...Go collect hugs from oz thread owner.

If CIC denies u this visa...u will die.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Put up ur IELTS score! My many times my money. I go to any thread I like. Check me at NOUN thread. Some u have driven are in DELETED..Go collect hugs from oz thread owner.

If CIC denies u this visa...u will die.

grin grin grin grin grin....
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
zeelo2014: lol. What's going on here oo. CIC keep up the slow pace.
For those still filling their forms, take ur time and digest the instruction guide on the website, if u have any doubt don't hesitate to ask here, Alot of helpful people here. Triple check ur final forms +documents and possibly make copies of them for ur keeps before sending them out, I wish I did that. Good luck to everyone.

Nice one!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2014
MrsM:
Hello! Please kindly send me the ielts reading materials too! My email is wealthvilleflp@gmail.com. God bless you!
Sent.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 30secs(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
damkollins:
Sent
Cheers.
thanks, God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princessayinke: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
hi all, i applied for my transcript and certificate to be evaluated by wes; for two months now the status of my application has been 'waiting for verification from institution'. and its delaying my application. the annoying thing is wes has no good customer care, you cant contact them. what can i do?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello House. I have only been able to get the payslip from one of the companies I worked for. I have worked with two companies and was only able to get the payslip for the company I currently work with. Will there be any consequence if I submitt for only one of these companies.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
princessayinke: hi all, i applied for my transcript and certificate to be evaluated by wes; for two months now the status of my application has been 'waiting for verification from institution'. and its delaying my application. the annoying thing is wes has no good customer care, you cant contact them. what can i do?
Try to confirm from your institution that your transcript has been forwarded to WES,if they have, what type of postage did they use(courier or Normal post). These may be one of the causes of delay.Mine did not take more than 3weeks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Meritl: Hello House. I have only been able to get the payslip from one of the companies I worked for. I have worked with two companies and was only able to get the payslip for the company I currently work with. Will there be any consequence if I submitt for only one of these companies.

Where payslip is not available,you can include a copy of your employment,confirmation of employment or promotion letter where your annual/monthly salary is mentioned. You can highlight the part where your remuneration is mentioned. This will stand as evidence of salary earned.

If your work reference letter explicitly state how much your salary is,you need not worry about providing a payslip.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2014
princessayinke: hi all, i applied for my transcript and certificate to be evaluated by wes; for two months now the status of my application has been 'waiting for verification from institution'. and its delaying my application. the annoying thing is wes has no good customer care, you cant contact them. what can i do?
chopinsn:
Try to confirm from your institution that your transcript has been forwarded to WES,if they have, what type of postage did they use(courier or Normal post). These may be one of the causes of delay.Mine did not take more than 3weeks.

In addition to what @chopinsn wrote,please send a mail to contactca@wes.org seeking for update...They respond faster when you send a mail to the email address provided.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2014
UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 555 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Updated on July 28,2014
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
solomonwis:

Where payslip is not available,you can include a copy of your employment,confirmation of employment or promotion letter where your annual/monthly salary is mentioned. You can highlight the part where your remuneration is mentioned. This will stand as evidence of salary earned.

If your work reference letter explicitly state how much your salary is,you need not worry about providing a payslip.

Thanks Mr Solo.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by F4fola(f): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Greetings...please if am to apply as a Registered Nurse do i need to do credential evaluation for degree in Nursing or Registered Nurse certificate or both? Kindly send IETLS reading materials to folumeye@yahoo.com...thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
F4fola: Greetings...please if am to apply as a Registered Nurse do i need to do credential evaluation for degree in Nursing or Registered Nurse certificate or both? Kindly send IETLS reading materials to folumeye@yahoo.com...thanks!

Both will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello House. I just got a worry that I call "little".
I took my passport photograph from Photoshop. I showed them the specifications but, when I took the passport home and measured with my Ruler, I discovered that the passports were about 3 centimers
Longer than the (35X45mm) stated size.
Do I need a retake or its still in order.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2014
House,

Is it acceptable to sign my application forms with a blue pen even though I noticed (after signing with blue pen) that one need to complete the form by Typing or printing using black ink?

Need your advise.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.