Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828723 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2014
boltemi: Hello everyone, pls I will like to ask that is it necessary that I certify the copy of my degree certificate before sending it to wes?

Secondly how do I indicate my reference no on the copy of the degree certificate am sending because my transcript was sent differently?

To the best of my knowledge, you do not need to certify copy of your degree certificate before sending to wes, I never did,

Write the reference # and your name bodly on it and send
I actually sent mine via online fax to to fax # I got fro WES
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by blessbunmi(f): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh: @ Ferdimako and Damokolins thanks so plenty for the materials it was indeed very helpful
L 7.5 R 9 W 6 S 7.5.............surely, we shall meet in canny God willing! Cheers!

BTW. Which is the best courier coy to ship to CIC from Lagos and what's the price range, item ready for shipment this morning.....?

Pls I will appreciate it so much if the same practice materials could be sent to me and my hubby. My email is blessingojo@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2014
blessbunmi:

Pls I will appreciate it so much if the same practice materials could be sent to me and my hubby. My email is blessingojo@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Sent, please check your mail

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by blessbunmi(f): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Cheers!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by boltemi: 2:39am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

To the best of my knowledge, you do not need to certify copy of your degree certificate before sending to wes, I never did,

Write the reference # and your name bodly on it and send
I actually sent mine via online fax to to fax # I got fro WES

Thanks for the prompt response
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by blessbunmi(f): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Cheers!
Seen!Thank you very much,God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Cheers!

please also send to meta4ng@gmail.com, omozogie@yahoo.com. thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2014
seunlovesa: hello house,

can someone prescribe a standard photo studio in Ibadan where i can take passport sized photographs having the same specifications with respect to the FSW guideline?

thanks.

There is a good one at Fotonets i think at challenge bus stop just after Food and wine stores. its N500 for 8 copies.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2014
boltemi: Hello everyone, pls I will like to ask that is it necessary that I certify the copy of my degree certificate before sending it to wes?

Secondly how do I indicate my reference no on the copy of the degree certificate am sending because my transcript was sent differently?
Photocopy is enough .
You are only instructed to certify if the original was in native language and has been translated to English.......this way,you need to include a certified photocopy of the native original as an evidence that it's the same as the original with you.
Aside this,your certification is just a waste of your precious time and cash..........this well said,CIC or WES will not penalize you for certification.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh: @ Ferdimako and Damokolins thanks so plenty for the materials it was indeed very helpful
L 7.5 R 9 W 6 S 7.5.............surely, we shall meet in canny God willing! Cheers!

BTW. Which is the best courier coy to ship to CIC from Lagos and what's the price range, item ready for shipment this morning.....?
Congrats .
UPS....DHL.......FEDEX are fine.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2014
damkollins:
Congrats .
UPS....DHL.......FEDEX are fine.
Cheers

@ Damkollins, thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2014
#UrgentEnquiry# Guys, please what is the address of the payment draft's beneficiary (The receiver general of canada)? I used CIC address @ Sydney hope this is in order, or do I need to change it as I intend sending this morning
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2014
meta4:

please also send to meta4ng@gmail.com, omozogie@yahoo.com. thanks alot.

Sent!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls how can I track my report sent by wes through international express.I was sent the tracking num,but I hav no idea how to track it
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh: #UrgentEnquiry# Guys, please what is the address of the payment draft's beneficiary (The receiver general of canada)? I used CIC address @ Sydney hope this is in order, or do I need to change it as I intend sending this morning
THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
Cheers.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2014
15thaugust: Pls how can I track my report sent by wes through international express.I was sent the tracking num,but I hav no idea how to track it
From experience,WES normally use UPS service.
Use their tracking link below to check...
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2014
15thaugust: Pls how can I track my report sent by wes through international express.I was sent the tracking num,but I hav no idea how to track it

Go to google, search for int'l express web address, on their website, you will see where. To track with the number provided by WES
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks Damkollins.
Just want to say again that all my payslips are carrying the same information ( same money paid in and deducted). So, still okay to add the 3-6 month payslip?

Between @damkollins&solo wise, how do you know the current apps processed are for May applicants?Because the total application shot up so high.
Just hope mine doesn't get filled on time as I'm very skeptical of the Express Entry stuff.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wandeboi: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Good morning beautiful people, i recieved my letter last month august. They gave me 30 days to provide some additional info and also proof of funds. But they said i should provide source of funds. That i cannot borrow bla bla bla... How do i go about it. Cos i dont have much in my acct. By the way i started this journey 2012 march.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wandeboi: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
@solomonwise...help your boy here...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2014
damkollins:
THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
Cheers.

Thanks Damokolins, what. I means is this, GTB requested for beneficiary's address and I gave them CiC address they now issues it as:

TO THE. THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA
ORDER. Citizenship and Immigration Canads
OF. FSW Prog Centralised intake office
PO Box 8300 SYDNEY NS B1P0A9.
Canada
I want to find out if this is in order

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Meritl: Thanks Damkollins.
Just want to say again that all my payslips are carrying the same information ( same money paid in and deducted). So, still okay to add the 3-6 month payslip?

Between @damkollins&solo wise, how do you know the current apps processed are for May applicants?Because the total application shot up so high.
Just hope mine doesn't get filled on time as I'm very skeptical of the Express Entry stuff.
There is a global forum which we monitor which have a representative fraction of the total application submitted(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html).
From the data(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1627896255),we have a fair understanding of applications been processed with everybody's timeline.
You can also take your time to go through it.For us here,this thread seems to address issues that are regional to us in the country but most of us actively monitor the thread.
Personally,I'm one of the administrator of the documented SS.
Your NOC should be fairly stable and wait for you....Just do your best and hope/pray for the best....nobody really knows what will happen in the coming days.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
wandeboi: Good morning beautiful people, i recieved my letter last month august. They gave me 30 days to provide some additional info and also proof of funds. But they said i should provide source of funds. That i cannot borrow bla bla bla... How do i go about it. Cos i dont have much in my acct. By the way i started this journey 2012 march.
Realistically,its because of issues like this that we always advice for applicants to get ready for POF updates as there is possibility that Accra will ask taking into consideration the long process it takes.
It is always better to start aggregating cash as soon as an applicant get PERS for him/her to get it in place by the time request for such will surface.
POF is a personal issue which I believe is a difficult to help since you still have to explain the source.
If you have pension funds which you can turn to cash,you may also wish to sell off some of your things to make up since you will be able to explain.
Remember that,you need to be a able to realistically proof the source of the cash to them.
I'm sure others will have advices on this issue but I still feel the solution lies in you solely.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Thanks Damokolins, what. I means is this, GTB requested for beneficiary's address and I gave them CiC address they now issues it as:

TO THE. THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA
ORDER. Citizenship and Immigration Canads
OF. FSW Prog Centralised intake office
PO Box 8300 SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9.
Canada
I want to find out if this is in order
Normally,GTbank knows this address and so should not bother you.
Which of the branch?Is it the first time they are doing it?
Just tell them its for Processing fee for FSW and if they insist,give them the courier address,the one you gave or the one below.
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9.
CANADA
Basically,they do not need the address to be on the draft and I'm surprised why they insisted on it.
A print screen of mine is shown here
Cheers.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wandeboi: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2014
@damkollins...tnks so much for your response.actually i had more than enough fund in my acct, when i started it. But owing to some financial challenges, i had to withdraw most of it. I have a land that i'll sell to fund the acct. Anyway...tnks for your timely response. Do have a nice day.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2014
wandeboi: @damkollins...tnks so much for your response.actually i had more than enough fund in my acct, when i started it. But owing to some financial challenges, i had to withdraw most of it. I have a land that i'll sell to fund the acct. Anyway...tnks for your timely response. Do have a nice day.
Its always a challenge with most of us....leaving the cash for the long processing time without using it.
Inasmuch as you want to sell the land,be careful not to under-sell because of pressures....make sure you break even as much as possible.
Also,all documents of sale,transfer,receipts..e.t.c can stand as evidence to Accra to show that it was not borrowed.
Its a mixed feeling situation you find yourself but you need to dig deep to find a solution without affecting both ways.
I really wish you well.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomfad(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello, Please i need some clarifications before i proceed to my school for another payment after paying for transcript online. I called the school after getting Mail from WES that my Cert has been forwarded to my school for "Verification" and my school said i have to pay another money if i want them to verify my certificate aside the transcript request fee i paid earlier.

People who got their credentials assessed by WES, may i have your opinion on this Pls?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wandeboi: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2014
@ damkollins...tnks so much my brother...i'll try n sell,@least to break even. Seems i have no choice owing to the 30 days factor. Once again, tnks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2014
damkollins:
Normally,GTbank knows this address and so should not bother you.
Which of the branch?Is it the first time they are doing it?
Just tell them its for Processing fee for FSW and if they insist,give them the courier address,the one you gave or the one below.
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9.
CANADA
Basically,they do not need the address to be on the draft and I'm surprised why they insisted on it.
A print screen of mine is shown here
Cheers.

Thanks, but do you think I could still use as issued, still payable to THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA as above.......including the address

BTW, it was processed @ the HO GTb Plural house......
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomfad(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
damkollins:
It depends on the verification request response by your school which is where you still have a role to play.As soon as your transcripts and degree photocopies gets to WES,they will evaluate it and send a verification request to your academic institution....If they are the responsive type...Good for you.If they are not the responsive type,you need to help them.
WES normally send the request to them by email,regular post mail and fax...and most time,these mediums are not well checked by Nigerian school so you need to tell your school that a verification request has been sent to them(WES will notify you once this request has been sent.
This exercise can take between 2 weeks and 12 weeks depending on your school's response.
a big role for you....try to silently follow up.
Cheers.

@Damkolins, are u saying Verification request will still be sent even after receipt of Certificate and Transcript by WES? in that case my school maybe right asking me to 50 dollar for "verification" aside transcript request fee already paid!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AyaNiyi: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
yomfad: Hello, Please i need some clarifications before i proceed to my school for another payment after paying for transcript online. I called the school after getting Mail from WES that my Cert has been forwarded to my school for "Verification" and my school said i have to pay another money if i want them to verify my certificate aside the transcript request fee i paid earlier.

People who got their credentials assessed by WES, may i have your opinion on this Pls?

Same applied to my,was asked to pay another $50 to an account and also pay for courier....crazy especially if it's lasu...all for Canada ooo,God help us
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Thanks, but do you think I could still use as issued, still payable to THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA as above.......including the address

BTW, it was processed @ the HO GTb Plural house......
Funny from Plural house...I know a couple of applicants that have done there without such inquiries.
I also did it there.
You don't not to worry,what matters is the favour for which it is drafted...the rest is unnecessary.
You are fine.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.