Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? (2546 Views)

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2013
ooman:

Whatever man

my point is that, that quote remains valid as a regret, probably when some sects discovered the truth, the way and the light of atheism tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ride on pastor...you really are in the 'spirit'
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2013
See Striklymi?

He couldnt debate the op and so, he remixed the thread to cover paganism.

The id1ot still doesnt realise that he remains a slave to the Jews with all his claims tht athests are not staying to their forefathers religion.

Jewish slave.

=================================================

For those people who think atheists are slave to the white man, can you explain how we worship the white man?

But for you christians, your explanation is simple
-Your Jesus is painted white in your churches and in your bibles even though he had dark skin
-You follow a Jewish religion
-Your God is the God of Isreal- not Nigeria, not Africa
-Your Messiah is a Jew....all of the prophets and MOGs in the bible were Jewish not one from West Africa.

As an atheist, I am a slave to no one, no culture, nothing.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2013
Logicboy03: See Striklymi?

He couldnt debate the op and so, he remixed the thread to cover paganism.

The id1ot still doesnt realise that he remains a slave to the Jews with all his claims tht athests are not staying to their forefathers religion.

Jewish slave.

=================================================

For those people who think atheists are slave to the white man, can you explain how we worship the white man?

But for you christians, your explanation is simple
-Your Jesus is painted white in your churches and in your bibles even though he had dark skin
-You follow a Jewish religion
-Your God is the God of Isreal- not Nigeria, not Africa
-Your Messiah is a Jew....all of the prophets and MOGs in the bible were Jewish not one from West Africa.

As an atheist, I am a slave to no one, no culture, nothing.

The only thing that made sense up there is the fact that I am indeed an idiiot but I thought you knew this all along? undecided
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ooman(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Ride on pastor...you really are in the 'spirit'

in the spirit of atheism, oh yes i am tongue
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ooman(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what a xtian way to put it. . smiley

not a xtian way, a pagan way tongue
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ijawkid(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

E be like say Obadiah don put some fire in your bones.....

You! Ijawkid? You dey tackle me?

Anyways, it was the bible and slavery that made me an atheist. Evolition just came later and cemented me in atheism (not that belief in evolution makes one an atheist)

Shut up ya mouth....!!!.....the bible cannot make anyone an atheist(one who says there is no GOD)........

Your love for doing what ever you like and also belief in and adoption of what ever theory that negates the thought of a supreme being is what made you an atheist....don't come around here spewing lies that the bible drove you into atheism.......

Na small children dey this forum?.......

Even the evolution theory sef na shaky theory.......

You forgot to mention the big bang....abi you don dey withdraw from your avid belief in the big bang?.....grin.....

Just succinÇtly say you wanting tÓ Live your life the way you like drove you into atheism.........
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 04, 2013
ijawkid:

Shut up ya mouth....!!!.....the bible cannot make anyone an atheist(one who says there is no GOD)........

Your love for doing what ever you like and also belief in and adoption of what ever theory that negates the thought of a supreme being is what made you an atheist....don't come around here spewing lies that the bible drove you into atheism.......

Na small children dey this forum?.......

Even the evolution theory sef na shaky theory.......

You forgot to mention the big bang....abi you don dey withdraw from your avid belief in the big bang?.....grin.....

Just succinÇtly say you wanting tÓ Live your life the way you like drove you into atheism.........

Bros, wetin enter you today? You just dey fire me!

The bible made me an atheist....take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ooman(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2013
^^^hmmm. LB that's interesting. But how exactly
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ijawkid(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bros, wetin enter you today? You just dey fire me!

The bible made me an atheist....take it or leave it.

I drink power horse then smoke small Índian hemp.....lmao....grin...no mind me o...

Why you never still PM me your BB pin?.......
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by deSika(m): 2:00am On May 05, 2013
ooman: My forefathers subscribed to hard work rather than worship and prayer. MY FOREFATHERS SAID WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT GODS AND FACE OURSELVES MY FOREFATHERS WERE ATHEISTS, THOUGH NOT ALL, APPARENTLY

yur statement gives u off bro..they should have left gods seems to me that they didnt. so they were theists..
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 05, 2013
ooman: ^^^hmmm. LB that's interesting. But how exactly

Slavery in the bible.....as you well know, I hate slavery and being controlled by anyone.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 7:10am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]

One can be atheist and still identify with the religion and practices of his 'forefathers' for the purpose of heritage.. Nothing wrong with that.

How is that possible?..... R u a bat?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:
How is that possible?..... R u a bat?
You should stop respecting money and get a brain.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 7:22am On May 05, 2013
musKeeto:
You should stop respecting money and get a brain.
I gat a brain that's how I knew Money was real I had to respect it.
How about u? why not get a life, a real one and stop phucking around in the name of being an atheist.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

I gat a brain...
You were definitely shortchanged... Shouldn't you be in church rather than pulling the legs of unbelievers?
Or is the sermon really boring?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 7:31am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]
You were definitely shortchanged... Shouldn't you be in church rather than pulling the legs of unbelievers?
Or is the sermon really boring?
At least I got something to live for and something to hope for... But u being an atheist or just an atheist wannabe makes u lower the person u want to be. See there are some immaturity in people like u I don't comment on ok.... Just ask urself this simple question WHY I'M I AN ATHEIST?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

At least I got something to live for and something to hope for...
And what exactly is it you live and hope for that isn't accessible to the atheist? Joy, Happiness, Peace?

#RespectMoney$:

But u being an atheist or just an atheist wannabe makes u lower the person u want to be. See there are some immaturity in people like u I don't comment on ok....
You could have simply ignored and moved on. Or addressed the OP. Definitely better than a dreadful and disgraceful attempt at trolling.

#RespectMoney$:

Just ask urself this simple question WHY I'M I AN ATHEIST?
I have and the answer's simple. Religious GODS were created in the IMAGE OF MEN.

You should ask yourself WHY AREN'T YOU AN ATHEIST? I'm guessing all your answers will be based on ignorance - deficient knowledge.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 7:47am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]
And what exactly is it you live and hope for that isn't accessible to the atheist? Joy, Happiness, Peace?

You could have simply ignored and moved on. Or addressed the OP. Definitely better than a dreadful and disgraceful attempt at trolling.

I have and the answer's simple. Religious GODS were created in the IMAGE OF MEN.

You should ask yourself WHY AREN'T YOU AN ATHEIST? I'm guessing all your answers will be based on ignorance - deficient knowledge.

Ok u being an atheist means u are 100% sure that there is no God. Let's bring this down please can u prove to me that there is no God? Cuz some people are really wannabes
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

Ok u being an atheist means u are 100% sure that there is no God. Let's bring this down please can u prove to me that there is no God? Cuz some people are really wannabes
Let's not conflate issues here.. RELIGIOUS GODS are as real as IDEAS.

Simple.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 7:58am On May 05, 2013
Let's not conflate issues here.. RELIGIOUS GODS are as real as IDEAS.

How can u say that RELIGIOUS GODS are real as IDEAS? in as much as u practical doubt them or rather still u don't believe in them. See that's my point here u can't prove that God doesn't exist so whyTF do u doubt the existence
Seriously u need to go back to base cuz u don't really have any reason being an atheist, u r just a wannabe.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

I drink power horse then smoke small Índian hemp.....lmao....grin...no mind me o...

Why you never still PM me your BB pin?.......

You suppose understand.......the cowardice of atheism.......shey I go come give u my personal details?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

How can u say that RELIGIOUS GODS are real as IDEAS?
Because they are.
Consider this: Right now, I believe a horse with a blue tail, red lips, and pink legs exists.
That's an idea. It stays in my head. I can see it my mind's eye.

#RespectMoney$:

in as much as u practical doubt them or rather still u don't believe in them.
Do you believe in the horse above or do you doubt its existence?

#RespectMoney$:

See that's my point here u can't prove that God doesn't exist so whyTF do u doubt the existence
Can you prove 100% that such a horse doesn't exist?

#RespectMoney$:

Seriously u need to go back to base cuz u don't really have any reason being an atheist, u r just a wannabe.
U need to go find a stable and stop being a wannabe horse hater...
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by RespectMoneys: 8:18am On May 05, 2013
musKeeto:
Because they are.
Consider this: Right now, I believe a horse with a blue tail, red lips, and pink legs exists.
That's an idea. It stays in my head. I can see it my mind's eye.

Do you believe in the horse above or do you doubt its existence?

Can you prove 100% that such a horse doesn't exist?

U need to go find a stable and stop being a wannabe horse hater...
See I can't doubt ur horse because it is urs and believe me only u can see that kinda horse in dis life no one can share that kinda idea with u okk... Ur idea is lame cuz everyone knows how a real horse looks like urs can be or rather still ur imagination, a creature of ur own making... Listen here, we are talking about a supreme being so to say, which no one has even seen nor touch we all just believe that he/she exists ok.. my point here is that how can u fully doubt something u have never come in contact with? It is like u didn't touch d elephant at all when others did.. for the second time GO BACK TO BASE!!!
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 05, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

See I can't doubt ur horse because it is urs and believe me only u can see that kinda horse in dis life no one can share that kinda idea with u okk...
Good. You're getting there. But I could transfer that idea to you can't I? Say I draw an image of the horse with pink lips and all, then tell you the horse created this world and deserves your worship.....

#RespectMoney$:

Ur idea is lame cuz everyone knows how a real horse looks like urs can be or rather still ur imagination, a creature of ur own making.
In other words, you can't 100% disprove my horse. Same way I can't disprove your God. It's your imagination, unfortunately a creature of someone else's imagination.

#RespectMoney$:

Listen here, we are talking about a supreme being so to say, which no one has even seen nor touch we all just believe that he/she exists ok.

Getting closer, my guy... Same way I could chose to believe in the horse no one has ever seen or touched..

#RespectMoney$:

my point here is that how can u fully doubt something u have never come in contact with? It is like u didn't touch d elephant at all when others did.. for the second time GO BACK TO BASE!!!

How can you fully doubt the existence of my horse?

GO TO A STABLE..

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by mazaje(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

What won't we hear about Atheism? New born babies are Atheists and now our fore fathers were inherently Atheist because some expressed regret on worshipping the gods?

I guess you would call the devil an Atheist for choosing not to worship God too?

I am beginning to lose track of these definitions for Atheism...

Who is the devil?. .have you ever seen him. how does he look like, what labguage does he speak and what evcidence do you have to show that the devil exist?. . .
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2013
mazaje:

Who is the devil?. .have you ever seen him. how does he look like, what labguage does he speak and what evcidence do you have to show that the devil exist?. . .

If I give you the info you seek, would that make any difference?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by mazaje(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

If I give you the info you seek, would that make any difference?

It will make a lot of difference. . .Can you describe how satan looks like. . .He also exist as well no?. . .Why is satan also invisible?. . .How can I know that satan exist, can i meet him, how can I know its him when i meet him?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2013
mazaje:

It will make a lot of difference. . .Can you describe how satan looks like. . .He also exist as well no?. . .Why is satan also invisible?. . .How can I know that satan exist, can i meet him, how can I know its him when i meet him?

Nah men, it won't make any difference...
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah men, it won't make any difference...

SMH.....

Striklymi and his nonsense again
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 05, 2013
Stiklymi knows that he is a Jewish slave......3 pages and not one answer to the question
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ijawkid(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

You suppose understand.......the cowardice of atheism.......shey I go come give u my personal details?

grin...hope no be fear dey make you no wan give me ya pin??.......e dey fear abi??....grin
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03: Stiklymi knows that he is a Jewish slave......3 pages and not one answer to the question

Dunno about being a Jewish slave man but what I do know is that I am a puny brained, dumb azz, orthodox idiiot, slave for Christ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fruits Of Unrighteousness: Run Away From Them / Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! / God Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.