Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? (2545 Views)

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

grin...hope no be fear dey make you no wan give me ya pin??.......e dey fear abi??....grin

Na fear ooo........
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Dunno about being a Jewish slave man but what I do know is that I am a puny brained, dumb azz, orthodox idiiot, slave for Christ...

You are a Jewish slave.....accept it.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by vedaxcool(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2013
Na wa oh! Even pagans now argue more coherently and rationally than NL atheist, wetin dey happen? grin grin nice job striklymi, you killed this thread and made its proponents look silly!
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 05, 2013
vedaxcool: Na wa oh! Even pagans now argue more coherently and rationally than NL atheist, wetin dey happen? grin grin nice job striklymi, you killed this thread and made its proponents look silly!

Trololo cheesy
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by ijawkid(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

Na fear ooo........

Lmao.........grin........
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 08, 2013
God punish that crazeman Striklymi for derailing my thread.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03: God punish that crazeman Striklymi for derailing my thread.

LWKMD!!!

Haba LB, me ke?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 08, 2013
striktlymi:

LWKMD!!!

Haba LB, me ke?

Yes you.....
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes you.....

...but LB I commented on the OP na! The 'heartfelt' I mentioned in my OP is from your OP...
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2013
striktlymi:

...but LB I commented on the OP na! The 'heartfelt' I mentioned in my OP is from your OP...

Sharap
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharap

lipsrsealed
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by plaetton: 12:39pm On May 08, 2013
striktlymi: With all this your 'heartfelt' questions, I wonder why you have not embraced the religion of your fathers... shocked shocked shocked...abi your fore fathers practiced Atheism?
ignore the message and attack the messenger?
This happens when a Christian is afraid to reflect on issues at hand.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by plaetton: 12:49pm On May 08, 2013
@op
What is so hilarious is that even religious Jews sqirm at the idea of sharing their tribal god yahweh, with other races, whom they consider less than worthy.
it is s monumental tragedy to Africans begging to be enslaved by a far inferior foreign religion and god.
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2013
plaetton:

...and this is you addressing the OP?

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2013
plaetton:

Thank you boss...

Striky has been doing that since the beginning of the thread.....swtiching the topic to ask atheists why they dont follow their forefathers' religion
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2013
plaetton: @op
What is so hilarious is that even religious Jews sqirm at the idea of sharing their tribal god yahweh, with other races, whom they consider less than worthy.
it is s monumental tragedy to Africans begging to be enslaved by a far inferior foreign religion and god.

Yes, the Abrahamic religions are far inferior because they are less humanistic and more imperialist. You cant see a Yoruba Sango worshipper going to the north to force his religion on others there. Christianity and islam will go to foriegn countries and try to force themselves to get recognition by the foriegn govts.

Yet, Africans are rushing to this Jewish God

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by 2cassavasticks: 4:53am On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03: God punish that crazeman Striklymi for derailing my thread.

Which God?
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by 2cassavasticks: 5:08am On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03:
Yes, the Abrahamic religions are far inferior because they are less humanistic and more imperialist.
Who made humanism and anti-imperialism the scale of measurement?

You cant see a Yoruba Sango worshipper going to the north to force his religion on others there. Christianity and islam will go to foriegn countries and try to force themselves to get recognition by the foriegn govts.
So you are a Sango worshipper now? do you really believe that a dead man controls thunder and lightning? Do you not know that the old Oyo empire conquered all surrounding tribes and forced their religion on them? Why are you this stupid?

Yet, Africans are rushing to this Jewish God
Traditionalists make me laugh. so you really think that African gods are any different from jewish gods. Guy grow a brain na. abeg
Re: Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 11, 2013
2cassava sticks:
Who made humanism and anti-imperialism the scale of measurement?

So you are a Sango worshipper now? do you really believe that a dead man controls thunder and lightning? Do you not know that the old Oyo empire conquered all surrounding tribes and forced their religion on them? Why are you this stupid?

Traditionalists make me laugh. so you really think that African gods are any different from jewish gods. Guy grow a brain na. abeg

1) I'm an atheist

2) Belief in African gods are as silly as the belief in jewish gods but less dangerous.

3) Apply point 2 to your first statement.

4) Go f*** yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! / Why Have You All Chosen To Ignore The Truth Even With This? (must Read) / Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.