Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Be The Judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be The Judge (1127 Views)

I Got Broads In Atlanta?...Be the Judge...picture / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2013
"Uncle"... that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job asked me to sleep with him, if I
must get the job!"complained Vivian.
"You are rather the biggest fool,...lazy idiot her uncle replied. You expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking you for just a short time on your waist in return for 350k monthly salary job, a car for ur official upkeep? How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times & over d years?" replied uncle Alex.
A test case of morality & reality. Who do you support in this case?
Uncle Alex or Vivian ?
Re: Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 04, 2013
What if she is a virgin and has refused to sleep with her boyfriend? Is her uncle aware of who sleeps with her or not? What happened to uncle alex's daughter? Doesn't she like earning 350k monthly? Or even uncle alex's wife, since he is so poor and relies on his niece to feed. Doesn't his wife like the idea of making 350k monthly with an official car?
Re: Be The Judge by 190: 8:35pm On May 04, 2013
da hell is going on here angry angry

flasharain rephrase your question angry angry
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2013
sexkillz: What if she is a virgin and has refused to sleep with her boyfriend? Is her uncle aware of who sleeps with her or not?
the story assumes the uncle is right so He is not assuming, he is stating a fact which d niece didnt contradict, so that's not an issue.
sexkillz: What happened to uncle alex's daughter? Doesn't she like earning 350k monthly? Or even uncle alex's wife, since he is so poor and relies on his niece to feed. Doesn't his wife like the idea of making 350k monthly with an official car?
You dont get the moral part of the story cos you're getting too sentimental.
What the uncle is driving at is if she's wayward enough to keep sleeping with a boy from which she never gained anything (He is not her husband and definitely can leave her anyday) then she will be very stupid not to agree to sex that will actually benefit her something. Which i agree 100%.
You cant bring the wife and daughter into the mix cos we dont know if they're also sleeping around.
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2013
190: da hell is going on here angry angry

flasharain rephrase your question angry angry
what you no understand??
Re: Be The Judge by 190: 8:46pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin:
what you no understand??

ive been drinking i cant see clearly please read it out loud embarassed
Re: Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin:
the story assumes the uncle is right so He is not assuming, he is stating a fact which d niece didnt contradict, so that's not an issue.

What the uncle is driving at is if she's wayward enough to keep sleeping with a boy from which she never gained anything (He is not her husband and definitely can leave her anyday) then she will be very stupid not to agree to sex that will actually benefit her something. Which i agree 100%.
You cant bring the wife and daughter into the mix cos we dont know if they're also sleeping around.
How do you know she is sleeping around? that her uncle said it makes it true? Where is her reply to his rants? Why should the story assume? The writer must be dumb. The niece did not contradict because she wasn't given a chance to do so.

The story presented her as someone who sleeps around without allowing her say anything. Does the uncle keep tabs on how many times she sleeps with her boyfriend, that is, if she is not a virgin? If he keeps tabs on her, he is jobless and that explains his poverty stricken state.

I can as well assume anything I want, since the story is an assumed one as well.
Re: Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
I support the girl.
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
sexkillz: How do you know she is sleeping around? that her uncle said it makes it true? Where is her reply to his rants? Why should the story assume? The writer must be dumb. The niece did not contradict because she wasn't given a chance to do so.

The story presented her as someone who sleeps around without allowing her say anything. Does the uncle keep tabs on how many times she sleeps with her boyfriend, that is, if she is not a virgin? If he keeps tabs on her, he is jobless and that explains his poverty stricken state.

I can as well assume anything I want, since the story is an assumed one as well.

you dont get the gist bro. Its a hypothetical situation that says the girl is sleeping with the boyfriend through the uncle. Its a fact of the story and not an assumption so you should be arguing on it not against it.
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
Yield: I support the girl.
why??
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
190:

ive been drinking i cant see clearly please read it out loud embarassed
here, have some disulfiram, and read again. .
Re: Be The Judge by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin:

if he is not sentimental, how can he be sexkkillz?
Re: Be The Judge by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin:
you dont get the gist bro. Its a hypothetical situation that says the girl is sleeping with the boyfriend through the uncle. Its a fact of the story and not an assumption so you should be arguing on it not against it.
the time is past 9pm. He wldnt understand anythin again until the sun is up. I think he uses solar power!
grin

Dnt ban me o. Na joke o
Re: Be The Judge by Scarpon(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2013
if i love her I will advise my girlfriend to do it. it for the better
Re: Be The Judge by jhydebaba(m): 1:46am On May 05, 2013
I've read this piece over a thousand times on net before. Should I comment on it again
Re: Be The Judge by Mynd44: 6:08am On May 05, 2013
The uncle should get a change of occupation and become a love-vendor. Giving sexual acts in exchange for any type of favor makes one a prostitute.

I support the girl
Re: Be The Judge by Shugamania(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2013
If the girl in question were ur sister, would u still support ur uncle?

So what if she's sleeping with her boyfriend? It's something she chose to do of her own free will not because she's under duress or being held to ransom cos she needs a favour. The moment she starts having sex in exchange for anything then she has started selling her body.
Obviously, the uncle is in the habit of sleeping with young girls too, that is why he didnt see anything wrong with the offer. If she were his daughter, would he have given the same inane advice?
Re: Be The Judge by Shugamania(f): 6:35am On May 05, 2013
Scarpon: if i love her I will advise my girlfriend to do it. it for the better

Lol.. I'm finding this very hard to believe.
Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2013
jhydebaba: I've read this piece over a thousand times on net before. Should I comment on it again
yep!
Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: The uncle should get a change of occupation and become a love-vendor. Giving sexual acts in exchange for any type of favor makes one a prostitute.

I support the girl
nah, the uncle is not pimping her. He's just comparing situations. Prolly if the girl wasnt sleeping around he wouldnt have said that. Its very understandable imo, the girl is already sleeping around, so what stops her from just this extra sexx that will actually benefit her.
If the girl is claiming a high moral standard then thats so hypocritical cos she shouldnt be sleeping around in the first place!
Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: If the girl in question were ur sister, would u still support ur uncle?

So what if she's sleeping with her boyfriend? It's something she chose to do of her own free will not because she's under duress or being held to ransom cos she needs a favour. The moment she starts having sex in exchange for anything then she has started selling her body.
Obviously, the uncle is in the habit of sleeping with young girls too, that is why he didnt see anything wrong with the offer. If she were his daughter, would he have given the same inane advice?
i get your point tho. But then its morally insignificant. No one's forcing her to do it. She either has that one premarital sexx and benefit her future or go back to her other many meaningless premarital sexx with her boyfriend. Same thing to me.
Re: Be The Judge by Shugamania(f): 6:59am On May 05, 2013
flash11: she shouldnt be sleeping around in the first place!

Make your point clear, is she sleeping around or sleeping with her boyfriend?
Or u're trying to say it's d same thing?

1 Like

Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

Make your point clear, is she sleeping around or sleeping with her boyfriend?
Or u're trying to say it's d same thing?
yep. Same thing. As far its a boyfriend who she has no commitment with. He could represent a host of others.
Re: Be The Judge by Shugamania(f): 7:49am On May 05, 2013
flash11:
yep. Same thing. As far its a boyfriend who she has no commitment with. He could represent a host of others.

Smh..
I see it's gonna be pointless arguing with you. How can u equate sleeping with her boyfriend to sleeping around?
And how do u know they have no commitment to each other??

Do u have a gf?
If yes, do u love her?
If yes, do u sleep with her?
And If yes, would you call her a prostitut.e or let anyone call her that for sleeping with you?
Re: Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2013
This uncle should go to hell!
Re: Be The Judge by Shugamania(f): 7:53am On May 05, 2013
Or flash... U're a virgin?
Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

Smh..
I see it's gonna be pointless arguing with you. How can u equate sleeping with her boyfriend to sleeping around?
And how do u know they have no commitment to each other??

Do u have a gf?
If yes, do u love her?
If yes, do u sleep with her?
And If yes, would you call her a prostitut.e or let anyone call her that for sleeping with you?

no to all.
And i see premarital sex no matter with who or in any kinda relationship as wrong in all sorts. So morally, they re all the same thing. Boyfriend and sleeping around.
Re: Be The Judge by flash11(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: Or flash... U're a virgin?
yep. Are you?
Re: Be The Judge by Flashaldrin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe: This uncle should go to hell!
Why?
Re: Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Flashaldrin:
Why?

If an uncle thinks it is normal for his niece to sell her body, he should go STRAIGHT to hell. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Be The Judge by MrCork: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
What if she is a virgin and has refused to sleep with her boyfriend? Is her uncle aware of who sleeps with her or not? What happened to uncle alex's daughter? Doesn't she like earning 350k monthly? Or even uncle alex's wife, since he is so poor and relies on his niece to feed. Doesn't his wife like the idea of making 350k monthly with an official car?

...bro...were u smoking weed when u created this thread coz no body gerrrit....(no offense) angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons NOT To Send Your Nude Photos To Anyone / 10 Signs He’s Not Husband Material / Staying With Your Better Half While He/she Poos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.