Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Testimony I Must Share! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Testimony I Must Share! (6834 Views)

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy / Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by baby124: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Congrats cheesy
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by clever5680: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
congrats ma broda God who did it for u will also do it for all expectant mums
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Post a picture of the cutie please
Congrats
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
God is great,Congratulations op may God provide &bless Ʊ wiv wat Ʊ wil use in taking gud care of them.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Thank you all. The person that requested for the pics, the boy is now a big boy o.

5 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by greatgod2012(f): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Awww, so cute a boy. May God always be with him, you and all of us.
Unfortunately, I don't have a little girl, I would have booked him down.
Well done sir/ma

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by bbankky: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congratulations!!! God is good,baby Abdulrahaman u re welcome.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats

He's very handsome

Let me see which of my nieces are available.... Lol!

May God keep him and give you both the ability to really be parents to him.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by megareal: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Congrats. May God bless and protect your family.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Cool dude smiley
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Smiles.. Thank you all. However, those that are intrested in giving out their cute gurls, post their pics make I see.... Waiting o..

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Here is the big boy now. Still waiting for the pix of my in-laws to be...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by nwaka80(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
semochendo1: Here is the big boy now. Still waiting for the pix of my in-laws to be...
Awww wat a cutie he is. D boy get swag no be small cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
How time flies, he's now 3yrs and has gotten a sis...

6 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by thelish(f): 2:43am On Dec 24, 2015
semochendo1:
How time flies, he's now 3yrs and has gotten a sis...
Babes are in trouble oo. God bless u son

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2015
the boy fyn scatter kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Chidoks(f): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Wow my eyes actually got wet...
Congratulations,thanks to God for this gift.every successful child birth is a miracle.God bless your home

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xmas mode.

2 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by mostyg(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?

2 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
mostyg:
Which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?

None bro.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chidoks:
Wow my eyes actually got wet...
Congratulations,thanks to God for this gift.every successful child birth is a miracle.God bless your home

Thank you Ma.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by shugasofttouch: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
semochendo1:
Arround 12pm yesterday,in the mist of lots of official assigments on my desk,I recieved a call from my wife tellin me that the Doctor said the baby is due for delivery,and as such,she has been put on watch in the hospital,and that I should,with immediate effect come down with her delivery bag..

My mind instantly got distabilized,I took an excuse from the office and has to rush down.. However,the fact I mustn't deny is that I dont have to rush her down to hospital in labour,that I had always pray not to experience,& I thank God for granting it..

I went home to pack all neccessary things n headed to the hospital in the company of a sister from another mother,Adeniji Alirat,the manager,as I always call her. On getting there, I met my lovely wife lying on bed taking drip,she told me all has been giving to induce the labour.. I look in to her eyes to boost her confidence,I started cracking jokes to take her mind off the psyche pains of labour..

With time,she gradually began to lose interest in everything happning arround her,the pain eventually set in,I look into her eyes to give her d confidence,it was then I realized u cant give what u dont have,I lost mine at d sight of the pain,tears was about rolling down my cheek,I had no option than to leave the ward for the mosque within the hospital premises where I wont hear her groan of pains..

Finally at about 9pm,she was rushed to the delivery room,i watched as they carried her on a wheel chair,my hrtbeat increased n an headache sets in.. 30mins later,the Doctor came out to ask for the husband,my hrt cuts,he invited me in and told me the condition of the baby.. I was called into the delivery room n shown that my baby is sitting instead of turning to bring down d head,he was bringing buttok.. That if the condition persist in the next ten minute,it would be by caeserian(operation).. They told me how mch it cost n with confidence,I told them God will take control.

Before then,they've been callin the Doctor that will perform the operation but the no wasnt goin throug,I felt like God! why this! But sincerely,every disappointment is a blessing..

I called our parents to tell them the situation of things,I must say at this point,that its good to have religious parents,as they seriously helped with prayer.. I went straight to the mosque,observed two rakkat nafil to put the situation under God's control... I was in my last sujud when they sent for me that my wife has delivered a bouncing baby boy.. I went into the delivery room to see my wife.. But sincerely yours,I dint even check the baby,unconsciously though..

30mins later,they brought out my handsome baby with that dimples that those ladies will b dying for...(winks),.. I cant describe d joy of holding one's baby in his arms,especially your first child.. Finally,my long awaited AbdRahman has come and coincidentally,he shares a birthdate with my closest coper friend while in service.. Adidi David Mobolaji Onimisi..

God,I cant thank u enough for this underserved favour u've done for me.. May God answer the prayer of those who has been longing for this day to happen in their lives n those who are presently in labour..

Sincerely,our parents,especially our mother and wife deserve to be treated as god
. Congratulations OP may God provide that which you need to take care of mother and child. N may your love for your wife increase tremendously.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
shugasofttouch:
. Congratulations OP may God provide that which you need to take care of mother and child. N may your love for your wife increase tremendously.

Aaaamin, thanks Baba.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
zaragal:
the boy fyn scatter kiss kiss kiss kiss
Na me he take that one follow...
But I no de proud..
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
semochendo1:

Na me he take that one follow...

But I no de proud..

Who dash monkey banana grin cheesy
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
zaragal:

Who dash monkey banana grin cheesy
AhahahahahahahH.. Na God!!
but like I said, we no de proud!!!
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Diamond23(f): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congrats dear!!!, God bless ur home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand! / "i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.