Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die (938 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2013
A baby was born in hospital laughing instead of
crying, the more the nurses beat him, the more he
laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor noticed he
had something in his hands, so he pulled
the tiny hands apart and discovered he was
holding 3 abortion pills. The baby then turned his
head looking at his
mother, laughed again and said
"NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL
PROSPER!"

Comment ~AMEN~ if you believe no weapon
fashioned against you this month shall prosper.

Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by paulemi(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2013
2 much home video na im dey worry u. Go sleep.
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2013
This crappy story of yours was a fiction that went viral few years ago. That baby up there is someone's child and has nothing to do with your cooked up story. I hope you know the implication of what you just got yourself into.

You'll have yout own child too, you know?
Nansense and ingredient!
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2013
Seen this crap before on fb! It's so fake! That doesn't even look like a new born baby! Op get a life!
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Sparkle1(f): 11:09pm On May 04, 2013
Could you please stop spewing trash and get d pic of som1's adorable baby down angry! cry lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by stargalameena: 11:10pm On May 04, 2013
Nawa ooooO! Y d insult?? Dis is just a funny write..no b only pills dem dei use prevent pregnancy..sm people shld rily learn hw to use deir words responsibly.one luv

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2013
All of una dey craze oh! I dey say prayers for una this month una just dey yab me!

Una no get sense? My post is an irony but an indirect way of praying against your enemies this new month!!
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2013
stargal_ameena: Nawa ooooO! Y d insult?? Dis is just a funny write..no b only pills dem dei use prevent pregnancy..sm people shld rily learn hw to use deir words responsibly.one luv

Baby I tired oh! Thanks for understanding oh jare!
The blessings of the prayers will be directed to you alone
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On May 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
All of una dey craze oh! I dey say prayers for una this month una just dey yab me!

Una no get sense? My post is an irony but an indirect way of praying against your enemies this new month!!
You can decide to post anything you want...but including the pic of an innocent child is totally un-called for.
Keep the prayers for your unborn child.
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Caracta(f): 11:28pm On May 04, 2013
stargal_ameena: Nawa ooooO! Y d insult?? Dis is just a funny write..no b only pills dem dei use prevent pregnancy..sm people shld rily learn hw to use deir words responsibly.one luv
Excuuuuse me! You are a woman, right? I'm surprised you see nothing wrong with the use of the pic. Ahn...ahn. Keep it up.
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2013
Caracta:
You can decide to post anything you want...but including the pic of an innocent child is totally un-called for.
Keep the prayers for your unborn child.

You're taking this too far babe!
No harm done to the baby's picture!!
Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by stargalameena: 11:42pm On May 04, 2013
Miss Caracta,I don't see anytn wrng wit dis pic...I tink ur takin it too personal..nawa ooO! Babe I must agree wit u..diffrnt strokes for diffrnt folks..anyws,dat shld not cause sentiment owk!!! 1luv dear

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Baby Refused To Die by Vansnickers: 11:44pm On May 04, 2013
Some People can be soooooo gullible.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Going To Church Early? / Prophet. / Is Adultery No Longer A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.