Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money (1383 Views)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Reasons Why He Won't Propose / She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 04, 2013
I’ve been knowing this
guy I’m seeing for about
ten years. We meet when
we were in high school. We always liked each other
and messed around while we
were in school. So, after we
graduated we both went to
different universities. So, as
time goes by, we run into each other again. So we
immediately hit it off. He was
so sweet and interested in my
life. We just started talking
and catching up, getting to
know each all over again. Then he told me that he need
some money, so I helped him.
So, after a while he began
asking me for money and lots
of it. He has a job, but always
wants to spend my money. Then I asked him since we’ve
been talking for about a year
why won’t he make me his
girl, and he tells me that he’s
not ready for a relationship.
Then he tells me the only way he will gal me is if I give him a
certain amount of money. He
told me that if I gave him that
then it proves that I really
love him and is down for him.
So, I gave it to him and then he started treating me worse
than he already was. Then I told him that I couldn’t
give any more money. Then
he threatened me by saying if
I don’t give it to him then he
won’t ever talk to me again.
Then he tells me that he can find another girl who will do
what I won’t. Then he only
calls me if he wants money,
but tells me that he loves me
and wants to marry me. I
don’t know what to do, but I love this guy. I want to
know is he just using me or
what? I really need some
advice.
news.naij.com/33086.html
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by 190: 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by nk(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2013
Just one word for you YOU ARE AN IDI*T!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by 190: 9:50pm On May 04, 2013
nk: Just one word for you YOU ARE AN IDI*T!!!
grin grin
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by firetrap(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2013
nk: Just one word for you YOU ARE AN IDI*T!!!

That's four words not one.

A guy who loves you will never threaten you into giving him money to prove that you love him. Its high time we stop confusing lust for love. Maybe he's good in bed or whatever reason your sticking with him but it ain't love. I'm not one to ever advice anyone to leave his/her relationship cos no be me go friend you after u leave. but in this instance I'll advice you to cut your loses and run

1 Like

Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2013
I guess this is her first time of falling in love. Really silly things that people do for love
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 04, 2013
firetrap:

That's four words not one.

A guy who loves you will never threaten you into giving him money to prove that you love him. Its high time we stop confusing lust for love. Maybe he's good in bed or whatever reason your sticking with him but it ain't love. I'm not one to ever advice anyone to leave his/her relationship cos no be me go friend you after u leave. but in this instance I'll advice you to cut your loses and run
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Enegod(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2013
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by DisneyAngel(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2013
Give him your father ATM card and password to prove
Your love

grin
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
I don tire
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by nicky4lif(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2013
Well my dear,u hav started nd u can never stop even if everyone ask u to.how can u pay for a guy to keep u?hope u will also pay before he marrys when u finally ask u to nd then pay to keep him married with u?he is not only using u but also sees u as a fool.he can never marry u so is better u keep ur money now so u wldnt hav to lose all to that greedy fellow.he feels u can't do without him so he is just making use of ur emotion.
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2013
DisneyAngel: Give him your father ATM card and password to prove
Your love

grin
lwkmd. The father would develop instant high BP
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by IAmBhijay(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2013
He ain't that interested in u. he is more into ur MON£¥!!!
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2013
nicky4lif: Well my dear,u hav started nd u can never stop even if everyone ask u to.how can u pay for a guy to keep u?hope u will also pay before he marrys when u finally ask u to nd then pay to keep him married with u?he is not only using u but also sees u as a fool.he can never marry u so is better u keep ur money now so u wldnt hav to lose all to that greedy fellow.he feels u can't do without him so he is just making use of ur emotion.
so on point. For me, i dont place high value on ladies who behave as if they cant live without a guy. The day she goes broke, and he deserts her, i hope she doesnt become a psychiatric patient.
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by venatus25(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2013
first of all you need to be flog with koboko, at least it will help you get back to your senses, anyway sha no advise for any cheap girl like you.
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by flash11(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2013
pls mods, can we start banning all these frimpongs that post superstories and nollywood scripts??
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 04, 2013
And am wondering. There could be a guy that loves her that she may chose to ignore.
Ladies, why is it that dislike and shun sincere guys that profess love to you, but you would rather trip for a guy that doesnt even know your worth?
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
flash11: pls mods, can we start banning all these frimpongs that post superstories and nollywood scripts??
your signature says it all. YES YOU ARE!
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by jojoluv: 10:28pm On May 04, 2013
190: grin grin grin

Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by flash11(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
idnoble135:
your signature says it all. YES YOU ARE!
if them ask you now, you just made sense abi?? Blaady copycat. The likes of you has made romance section uninteresting for me! angry
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by jojoluv: 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
idnoble135: I’ve been knowing this
guy I’m seeing for about
ten years. We meet when
why won’t he make me his
and wants to marry me. I
what? I really need some
advice.
news.naij.com/33086.html

No he is not using u, keep it up
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 04, 2013
flash11:
if them ask you now, you just made sense abi?? Blaady copycat. The likes of you has made romance section uninteresting for me! angry
in the first place, i dont need to make sense to you. You are just an insignificant speck amidst the over 1 million people on NL.
Secondly, if you are fustrated, kindly get a vacation from whatsoever you are engaged in and get yourself some rest. Did i beg you to comment? If the topic didnt catch your fancy, you might as well have skipped it.
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by critique101(f): 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
guy I’m seeing for about
ten years. We meet when
why won’t he make me his
and wants to marry me. I
what? I really need some
advice.
Break. Up with him..he is using u
news.naij.com/33086.html
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by critique101(f): 10:38pm On May 04, 2013
Break up with him immediately
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Darlenebabe: 10:42pm On May 04, 2013
run for ur life as fast as ur leg can carry. he is in love wit ur money n nothing. imagine d morals,anoda wil do wat u dnt want, run run asap
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Darlenebabe: 10:45pm On May 04, 2013
run run asap. imagine d morals, who him b self, d guy is just into ur money n nothing else run asap.
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Ngenge(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
I'm a guy & I met a lady on 2go. Recently,she's been acting strangely. Chats or greets me first wen she needs my advice or wants me to send her airtime,which i never did. If not,she wil say 'network's bad',dats Y she doesnt reply quickly or not replying at all to my chats. Ur story is unbelievable.If not,na wahala to u. A lady cant give me d law dat d guy gave to u. Who born am? May ur soul rest in purgatory. Amen
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Scarpon(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2013
guy I’m seeing for about
ten years. We meet when
why won’t he make me his
and wants to marry me. I
what? I really need some
advice.
news.naij.com/33086.html
I can make you my wife for less that
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Nobody: 2:29am On May 05, 2013
I don’t know what to do, but I love this guy. I want to
what? I really need some
advice.
news.naij.com/33086.html[/quote]

Hmmm....udonminit!
1. Although you guys hung out and ( perhaps fooled around for about a year), you had to step up and ask him to go public with you? And he told you he's not ready for a relationship.
2. Then he offers to make you his girlfriend only if you gave him money? And he also has the nerve to tell you that if you aren't ready to pay up, lots of other girls would be.
3. He “threatens” to never speak with you again if you don't give him money
4. He calls you only when he wants money and then tells yoU that he loves you and wants (threatens) to marry you

Seriously

You want to know if he is using you? - HELL NO.

Relationships should be symbiotic as yours is - both parties give something and take something- he gives you the illusion of his love and you give him your money for it. If that feels right to you (if it makes you feel good) then you should stay with him and keep him occupied so that he doesn't unleash himself on some other nice girl.

Or...brain surgery?

1 Like

Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by flash11(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2013
why are people even replying to this cocck nd bull story! Jez!
Re: He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money by Decryptor(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2013
flash11: why are people even replying to this cocck nd bull story! Jez!
You just took the words right outta my mouth! Naij.com is known for cooking up rubbish unrealistic stories just to get traffic to their website! The story is fake!

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Ur Marriage Alive. Married /adult Only. / Feeling Guilty After The Breakup / Shud I Do Dis For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.