Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (128565 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Congrat @mynd............ i truly enjoy every bit of the story. the fear of the guardian is the beginning of wisdom.
Thank you
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Chnges(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
@mynd, Its outstanding though but i'm still surprised.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ollyfad(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wel oga mynd wat cn i say....u simply gav a superb endin 2 a 1daful story bt i tink u omitd sum scenes.acordin 2 me shade neva left d tunnel kus u didnt tel us ow,u nly made a refrence 2 it tru ify.nd i tink its necesary u point out ow micheal nd his team wia rewardd nd lais team 2 kus dey did d hardest prt of d job.in all i wuld lyk 2 say tnk u 4 paintin a lovely nigeria 4 me.i jst wish our politicians cn b lyk d 1s u paintd
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Eneze1(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
yeay we made front page, nice one Mynd, keep on delivering

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ch@nges:
@mynd, Its outstanding though but i'm still surprised.
Don't be
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ollyfad: Wel oga mynd wat cn i say....u simply gav a superb endin 2 a 1daful story bt i tink u omitd sum scenes.acordin 2 me shade neva left d tunnel kus u didnt tel us ow,u nly made a refrence 2 it tru ify.nd i tink its necesary u point out ow micheal nd his team wia rewardd nd lais team 2 kus dey did d hardest prt of d job.in all i wuld lyk 2 say tnk u 4 paintin a lovely nigeria 4 me.i jst wish our politicians cn b lyk d 1s u paintd
The endings sometimes are better assumed and imagined.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Eneze1: yeay we made front page, nice one Mynd, keep on delivering
You mean front page again
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by sojikayode: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Excellent job.congrattulations
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
sojikayode: Excellent job.congrattulations
Thank you
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by free2ryhme: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
St tongue :PoRy too plenty act the movie I go wairt for cinema dubbing tongue
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wow, but wetin dem give those boys wey fight 4 d country na.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by vanagon: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
i say in bangladish english,wat i say nw,MYND
Na u biko,ur head dy dere.
well done.
Sir.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Congrats Mynd, good story
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibkaye: Congrats Mynd, good story
Thanks
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dont8(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd, When is this movie coming to my doorstep? cheesy

Nice write-up.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Peterpan1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gra'cias'
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Dibangoking(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin.grin nice story mynd...thumbs up!!!.....sowie i "wouldn't comment all this while......all the same...nice one
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by lilrukevwe(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
I toT abt this 4 a long time before I decided to write. Its d most amazing and astounding local piece of write up I have read. If d concepTion was ur idea. Damn u r a genius. Amazing
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Leward(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
I love and read novels a lot and i must say,this is the best i've ever read, most especially a nigerian novel, u r da best mynd, keep it up.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Osgee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
All i can say is WOW! Just too gud. Weldone bro
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tobiustobius: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Applause! I just went through this, beginning to end, in one long stretch. You are a wonderful writer.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by lukfame(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gracia mynd
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by DollyParton1(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Excellent piece mynd!!!

Good job.
Thanks for the story...
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Been looking out fr u on FP Sir Mynd
Congrats....U finally did it
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by kq(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2013
O se, Ose o, Ose o, Ose baba. wa sere Mynd chop on top jeun soke. You do well. Finally I am cured of my addiction.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by lertee(f): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Beautiful indeed is the word.
I just hope there's protection for these kinda work,there are copycats everywhere.
I wish you the best though
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by chukxy44(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Forgive me if the best word I can come up with is 'simply perfect' Honestly this is way beyond standard, it certainly redefines standards. From the very first line down to the last ur work kept me spell bound.

Sincerely this is perfect.

Any weekend u free and willing to move around or handout (not necessarily ikeja this time around) feel free to hala @ ur boi.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dawoyo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Great work. Expecting more fascinating writeups 4m u!
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow wow wow...just finished reading it, this guy deserves a kiss from a pretty lady....best story ever...everything went so well from begining to the end....wow, more grease to your elbow!! Start looking for fellows to sponsor you, YOU GOT TALENT!!
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by mukoloAndy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Really interesting piece i must say!!! Kudos brov!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.