Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (128334 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Ch@nges:
@mynd, Its outstanding though but i'm still surprised.
Surprised at what?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2013
vanagon: i say in bangladish english,wat i say nw,MYND
Na u biko,ur head dy dere.
well done.
Sir.
Thank you
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2013
ibkaye: Congrats Mynd, good story
Thanks ma'am
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2013
dont8: Mynd, When is this movie coming to my doorstep? cheesy

Nice write-up.
Send me your address and a check for stamps grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Dibangoking: grin.grin nice story mynd...thumbs up!!!.....sowie i "wouldn't comment all this while......all the same...nice one
Well now you have. Thanks
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:56am On Sep 08, 2013
lilrukevwe: I toT abt this 4 a long time before I decided to write. Its d most amazing and astounding local piece of write up I have read. If d concepTion was ur idea. Damn u r a genius. Amazing
Thank you very much sir
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Leward: I love and read novels a lot and i must say,this is the best i've ever read, most especially a nigerian novel, u r da best mynd, keep it up.
you flatter me
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:58am On Sep 08, 2013
Tobius tobius: Applause! I just went through this, beginning to end, in one long stretch. You are a wonderful writer.
I hope it was worth your time
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Excellent piece mynd!!!

Good job.
Thanks for the story...
Y'all make me better
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:00am On Sep 08, 2013
kq: O se, Ose o, Ose o, Ose baba. wa sere Mynd chop on top jeun soke. You do well. Finally I am cured of my addiction.
Maybe we can find another addiction for you then
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:00am On Sep 08, 2013
chukxy44: Forgive me if the best word I can come up with is 'simply perfect' Honestly this is way beyond standard, it certainly redefines standards. From the very first line down to the last ur work kept me spell bound.

Sincerely this is perfect.

Any weekend u free and willing to move around or handout (not necessarily ikeja this time around) feel free to hala @ ur boi.

Hey bro. I wouldn't wanna be a bother
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:02am On Sep 08, 2013
mukolo_Andy: Really interesting piece i must say!!! Kudos brov!
Thank you sir
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dont8(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Ole buruku, you want to milk me before the movie comes out, do I look like Idumota marketer grin grin
Mynd_44:
Send me your address and a check for stamps grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by sunnyflakes(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Nice piece though it still requires critical proof reading its time to write your name in print. cool. More power to your elbow.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2013
dont8: Ole buruku, you want to milk me before the movie comes out, do I look like Idumota marketer grin grin
And you too like free things
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2013
sunnyflakes: Nice piece though it still requires critical proof reading its time to write your name in print. cool. More power to your elbow.
Thank you
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dont8(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2013
The bible said ask and it shall be yours undecided
Mynd_44:
And you too like free things
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by curiouslad(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2013
The folks reading this from start to finish would never appreciate the suspense and tension in waiting for updates

@op
Mindblowing
Please do consider writing
Or turning this into 'book-app'
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by tonybrownz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
it wud b a crime to finish diZ superstacious story without giving u a well deserved thumbs up...nice one dude take diz from a 16 yr old boy
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
tonybrownz: it wud b a crime to finish diZ superstacious story without giving u a well deserved thumbs up...nice one dude take diz from a 16 yr old boy
16? Hmmm

and someone said minors don't visit this section
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Osyxcel(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
At last, we've gotten to the end.

Oga Mynd, thumbs up to you, awesome piece of work. To this, I say: "A job well done"
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Zikdik(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ermm,should I talk? Mynd!Mynd!Mynd! I wee see you in camera. wink
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Zikdik: Ermm,should I talk? Mynd!Mynd!Mynd! I wee see you in camera. wink
Huh?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by d5fada: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Awesome, authentic and hhhhhmmmmm (Wat more can I say?) nice ending

Thanks for making me resurrect my naira land account... Keeping me hooked waiting, sometimes endlessly for updates. Great story, great writing...

I hope u plan to make a career out of this . GOD BLESS U
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by aao: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Awesome and superb are the least of the words that should describe your masterpiece. Noticed your thread not too long ago, I must say you are a great writer. I have read " the tri-paternal son" and I must confess you are good in the works of literature. keep up the good write-ups and remember we your fans are solidly behind you any day anytime.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2013
aao: Awesome and superb are the least of the words that should describe your masterpiece. Noticed your thread not too long ago, I must say you are a great writer. I have read " the tri-paternal son" and I must confess you are good in the works of literature. keep up the good write-ups and remember we your fans are solidly behind you any day anytime.
Thank you sir
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Addays(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2013
I don't usually comment and jus read but I must confess this piece is the best I've read on Nairaland....Mynd u r wonderful. Your story captivated me for 3 days and I culdnt do anythin bt readur story. This piece is recommended for publishing and shld be staged (filmed) for evry household to appreciate d work of a luvly, creative and talented young man. Thumbs up bro.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Addays: I don't usually comment and jus read but I must confess this piece is the best I've read on Nairaland....Mynd u r wonderful. Your story captivated me for 3 days and I culdnt do anythin bt readur story. This piece is recommended for publishing and shld be staged (filmed) for evry household to appreciate d work of a luvly, creative and talented young man. Thumbs up bro.
Thank you very much bro
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Zikdik(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?
I don't like discussing business in public. wink
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Zikdik:
I don't like discussing business in public. wink
Mail me then
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Welldone Mynd 44,kudos for this excellent thriller!When should we expect another story? cheesy
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tovot: Welldone Mynd 44,kudos for this excellent thriller!When should we expect another story? cheesy
Look at my profile and go to The Burning cold

or Tri-paternal son

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.