Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (127900 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:52am On Jun 21, 2013
This is not funny ooo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2013
She put her hands behind her and said;

"I am not going anywhere until I see my bodyguards or evidence that they are fine and okay”

“That is not a problem ma’am” one of them said but she did not believe him.

His voice was too casual and calm and he sounded too comfortable with the situation and she went to sit on a chair while the guard stood at the door and gestured at her to get up and said;

“Your bodyguards are alive and well fed. They are worried about you of course but that should not be your concern right now, you are to come with us”

“And where are you taking me” she asked

“We are to move you to a secured location until all these issues are sorted out ma’am”

“And supposing I refuse to be moved or taken anywhere?”

The guard answered but an unusual patience;

“I don’t see how you can refuse ma’am. You might try to resist and we will just move you uwillingly” now he was smiling.

He continued;

“You are respected but this is for your safety and we really don’t have time to waste here discussing it”

She went over to the bed, sat down and said;

“I am not going anywhere and that’s final”

The guard who had brought the guards with him was getting tired of the Nigerian president’s attitude because to him, she was acting like some spoilt toddler when they needed to move fast but to his surprise, the guards who had come for her were being patient and courteous. Some of them had waited at the door as only 3 of them came into the room with them and he reasoned that they must have been a special squad Lucas had arranged for special duties and this was a special duty.

He did not fancy their job at all as anything could go wrong and they might lose her which will certainly lead to them hung by Lucas or caught by the Nigerians and shot without questions asked. He looked at the president and her defiance made his anger grew. He said;

“Look you pompous troublesome woman, it is either you come by yourself or we will carry you. Both ways, you are going with them”

The president looked up and saw that the men were serious and they might try to roughen her up if she did not follow them and she decided to follow them but she thought of something else.

‘Okay, I will follow you but I am bringing my aide with me”

“No problem. Can we go now?”

She got up and stretched her hand and took the hand of her aide for support as she walked out of the room swiftly trying to hide the weakness she was experiencing in her legs as she knew she could not afford to show that she was soft or scared. She got to the door and saw that there were more guards at the door waiting patiently for her and they made their way through the hall andto the stairway.

They all walked down the stairway and then Michael and his team went in the direction of the kitchen hoping to walk towards the back door to the truck which was waiting for them but the guards walked towards the offices which also had Lucas Radonsolema office. Michael noticed this and took a quick look around. He had six men with him since he made another two stay back to watch the kitchen exit. He knew his men and him were out numbered as if a gunfight broke out right there, more guards would come in from the palace itself and there would be trouble so hesimply nudged the president on towards the dinning area.

The guards waited when they saw the other men move in another direction and the leader said;

“Where are you going?”

Michael looked back and said;

“We are going through the east wing since the north and west are under attacks”

“But you should meet with the general first. He might have some orders for you”

“If he has additional orders, he can always radio in. besides, he in a very serious meeting trying to see how the Nigerians can be pushed back. We are to move her safely through this route so no one would notice and be assured of her safety”

The captain of the guards thought it was strange but it made some sense. The guns at the distance did not really seem too far anymore and time was going against them fast and if Lucas Radonsolema had sent them,there was no need to waste anymore time so he said;

“Am I allowed to know where she will be taken?”

Michael said;

“No you are not. Nobody must know because this place might be taken and you all questioned. If where she is remains, then she can be used to bargain for your release but don’t worry, the general has a good plan for this”

The guard thought about this for a while and waved them off. With the president off his watch, he could rest a little and he will have just her bodyguards who were locked up in the barracks a long distance away to deal with as he watch them head towards the dining room.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:01am On Jun 21, 2013
Both IBK and Izu did not believe it went so well and easy as they at least expected the guards to doubt but Michael’s accent had changed to Tetuan and he sounded too convincing. The rest of them had kept mute throughout the process of getting the president and IBK thought to himself;

“This is too easy. Much too easy”

They walked into the dining room and saw the members they left there watching and expecting them. They walked straight for the kitchen and towards the back door with the president in between them. They walked out and all moved into the truck without saying a word to one another and drove towards the gate. They picked up John who had kept watch, drove past the road block and kept driving down the road.

The guard who had stood watch at the road block saw the truck come in the distance and he hid in the shadows. He did not see any other car or person behind them and he knew it was either the mission had gone verywell or they were all killed and the truck had been taken over. When the truck passed, Michael was sitting beside the driver and he simply waved at him so he knew it was alright. Shade had told him to smash the communications equipment she had given to him and throw it into the fire when she put it on him earlier so he knew exactly what to do. He had already found a dead body somewhere and he put his name tag on the body as he got on a motorcycle and rode away. He already had a meeting point with the Nigerians where he would meet to collect his demands for helping out.

Lucas was still in his office and he heard the guns get louder as his men told him from the radio that they were being overpowered and outgunned. He grew more worried as his men were nowhere to be seen and the Nigerians could come knocking at his door atanytime. He decided he had had enough and he got up, picked up his intercom and barkedsome orders into it. he walked out of his office and the two guards with him followed him as he walked towards the residential quarters and he got to the foot of the stairway.

He met the captain and he told him;

“Go up there and bring the Nigerian president down. We won’t be needing her aide anymore so shoot her but make sure the president is not hurt”

The guard looked at Lucas and said;

“But sir, you just sent a team to come get her and move her to another location for her safety. They left her barely minutes ago”

Lucas looked at the guard and thought he was hearing things;

“What did you just say?”

The guard repeated himself and Lucas felt the world around him turn around.

“Get some trucks and follow them. I gave no such order and I want you to find them or else, I will kill you myself”

In the truck, Michael did not say a word to John who was driving until they were past the road block. He waved to the guard, looked at shade who sat between him and John and said;

“Send the message to Abuja”
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MissFibre(f): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2013
This man does not dissapoint but with this snail like update... I don't think I will like to continue reading. I'm unfollowing ASAP grin grin grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Osyxcel(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2013
Miss_Fibre: This man does not dissapoint but with this snail like update... I don't think I will like to continue reading. I'm unfollowing ASAP grin grin grin

Patience ma'am, it's not that easy, even though it seems so.

Keep up the good work Oga Mind...
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Osyxcel:

Thanks boss
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MissFibre(f): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2013
Osyxcel:

Easy dude, I was only joking.

Mynd, come and update na, I will dish out nice words to you when you perform above expectation.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Easy dude, I was only joking.

Mynd, come and update na, I will dish out nice words to you when you perform above expectation.
I am already typing the next one
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2013
We re already expecting d next one. So oga mynd,
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2013
Damex333: We re already expecting d next one. So oga mynd,
I decided to hold it till 2morrow
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2013
finally an update,now the real action begins cool
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by 2map(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Following silently, you are doing a great job....but more updates...smiley
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chapter five
Concessions

Back in the crisis room in Abuja, nerves were rising and worry had started showing on the faces of those who should not worry. The weight of the mission was bearing down on almost everyone in the room which was caused not by their lack of sleep but the risk of failure. They sat down and were in open communication with the captains leading the both assault team and taking the accounts of the mission. The lack of communication between them and the team sent to get the president was getting them all worried and itdid not take time before the Chief of Air staff, Tony Udais spoke out;

“How long are we going to wait for them to send their message?”

Ifeoma too had been worried but she was doing a good job of hiding it within her and she could feel the pressure grow within her body. She said;

“When they have anything that we should know, they will radio in. right now, the best we can do is pray and have faith in them”

Buba said;

“Without taking anything away from the DMI, I would have had more faith if my men were the ones doing the extractions, and we came up with the plan. We don’t even have the full details of the plan Kuyi said was so water tight and we are supposed to have faith? I think it is time we broke radio silence and got in contact with them directly”

All eyes looked towards Kuyi would did not look one inch worried and he did not reply too. He merely relaxed into his chair and was deep in thought.

Tony said;

“Kuyi, is there something you want to tell us about this mission? How about a progress report for goodness sakes? I am not used to sitting on my hands and putting everything else out there knowing one mistake can work against me and it will be all over”

Agani Kuyi did not answer but Ifeoma gave the needed reply;

“The team has been given a set of coded messages to send back. They are to send a different when they have the president and another if the mission failed. Those are the two extremes of this mission and there are also a set of codes for a lot of eventualities that could happen in between and since we have not gotten any yet, I would love to think it is because the mission is still on and they don’t have time to send a message”

“And what if they have all been captured?”

“We would have known that a long while ago. Sending those messages is a matter of pushing a button and it gets to us so we will be aware”

“Why are we bothering with these codes? Wecould just be in communication with them you know?”

Ifeoma answered;

“We all know Lucas Radonsolema have been investing in devices to listen in on communications around Tetuan and the Presidential palace is not going to be different. We don’t want him listening in and knowing what we are doing so this is a lot better”

“Buba then said;

“I understand all these and see the need for the silence but what I don’t understand is why Kuyi is so confident and calm about all these or does he know something we don’t”

Now Kuyi replied;

“If you want to accuse me of anything, it will be better you not be subtle about it as it will just go to waste. I am as in the dark as you on this but the team we sent into Tetuan are more that capable of doing the job we asked them to do and your men are giving them the chance of proving to everyone that they can do it”

He paused to drink some water and he continued;

“The fact that they have not sent anything in like the Minister of defence rightly said is that the mission is ongoing and there is no reason why we should rush things. I expect them to go in and do this without having to get in a gun fight there”

Kuyi was still talking when the lines from the NNS Owuro came alive and a voice said;

“We have green light from Tetuan Abuja”

The room burst into applause as it was like a huge weight was lifted off them. They congratulated themselves for some time and then Kuyi said;

“They will be driving towards a contingent of the Army where they should be protected. I willing to assume the the Tetuans have foundout that she is missing or they are on their tails already so they will be needing as much help as they can get. Those men might be well trained but I am not willing to put them in a gun fight while they are with the president”

“You don’t have to worry about that, according to you, they will be heading towards here. Buba said as he pointed to a spot on the huge map laid out on the table in front of them. The army is already positioned to take them in and as we speak is even riding towards them as they might be needing support before they get to them”

“There is already transport for her to the shipand then home so it seems like this mission isgoing exactly as it should be” The Vice president who had been quiet said.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ifeoma, got up from her chair and looked around the room filled with men and she said;

“Excuse me gentlemen, I have to use the bathroom”

As she walked past them, there was a round of applause and she felt a rush of blood got to her cheeks and her legs felt weak. She had been under pressure for so long and at the first sight of good news, she knew she had to leave so as to let her emotions go in private.

The ladies in the crisis room was almost never used except by Ifeoma which was because the crisis room was hardly used itself and only few females have actually had business inside except the cleaners. She went over to the toilet and suddenly lost the urge to use it and she walked back to the wash hand basins. She stood in front of one and turned the tap as cold water rushed out of it. She collected some with her hands and washed her face with it hoping it will calm her down a little. Although all seemed well, her heart was still pacing and a fear grew in her mind.

John drove down the deserted roads throughthe streets which were once filled with shops and stalls but were now a shadow of themselves as trading in Tetuan had become more of something done informally. The empty shops were filled with squatters who could not afford the rising price of housing or had to evacuate their former residence due to the fighting between government troops and the rebels. Michael and Shade kept their eyes on the road in front of them and they expected that the Tetuans would have known about the president and would be coming after them.

The Nigerian camp was a fifteen minutes drive away and then the mission would be as good as over which was something Michael was looking forward to. Once they were behind Nigerian troops, there would be no way the Tetuans would get to them and she can be on her way back to Nigeria. His mind ran to her guards and he knew nothing couldbe done to help them. They would probably be tortured by the Tetuans and probably killed which pained him but saving those onewould be hell as he knew they will be better protected that the president since those posea threat as they could escape at anytime but the president can’t. They had obviously not envisaged that the Nigerians would come in and get her in such a calm manner which worked for them pretty well.

At the back of the truck, the president and her aide sat down at the innermost part and the men around her all had their guns drawn and ready to shoot down anyone who tried to follow them. Izu was the closest to her while IBK sat down directly in front of her. They did not say anything to her about them coming to save her or anything as the back ofthe truck was simply quiet except from the noise coming from the engine and the friction between the road and the tires.

Michael spoke into his communicator on a channel they could all hear;

“Good morning madam president, I hope you are alright”
She did not respond at first but her aide spoke up;

“Where are you taking us? You know you can’t get away with this as the Nigerian army will find you and it will be over but you can make a deal with us right now. Instead of driving us to wherever it is you are supposed to, you can just take us to the nearest Nigerian military camp and you won’t be harmed”

Michael said;

“Well I don’t see how that’s a deal ma’am because that’s where we are taking you. We were sent by the military to get you out in thefirst place and ensure your safety”

Only Izu and IBK were looking at her as the rest were more concerned with watching theback to make sure they were not being followed an even in the dark truck, IBK could see the president’s eyes light up a little as sheraised her head, looked around and muttered;

“I don’t understand. What do you mean?”

“We are not Tetuan ma’am; we are an extraction team sent to get you out and bringyou home so right now, you can relax and enjoy the trip”

She looked around still in disbelief and spoke quietly;

“But the guards recognized you and you were supposed to be acting under the ordersof Lucas Radonsolema”

IBK replied this time in his Nigerian accent;

“That was acting madam president. We had to convince them hence the ploy. Just fifteen minutes away is a Nigerian army campand then you will be air lifted back home”

“Wow……I never knew this could happen. I mean how was it planned? Who was in charge and when the arrangements were made?”

“Don’t worry about all that ma’am. Just know that you are safe and heading home”

“What about my guards? They were with me when I was held and they were all arrested, and taken somewhere else”

Now IBK kept quiet as Michael replied her;

“I would not worry about them. They are soldiers and they are prepared for situations like this. There is also an extraction team knocking on the doors of the Tetuan presidential palace right now to get them outso they will also be home soon”
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
The president found herself relieved inside but still bothered. Her aide sitting beside her had been stunned speechless and all she did was hold her hand tight.
Shade felt a crackling sound from her short range device which was a means to communicate with members of the team and she answered as Michael spoke to the president. When he finished, she looked at him and said;

“Sir, something is wrong”

Lucas walked back to his office and got on the phone. The conversation lasted for some minutes and he picked up another phone which connected with the leader of the team of soldiers he had been expecting to reinforce the guards and he said;

“Don’t head back to the palace again; I have more urgent need for you. There is a truck driving along Brick’s street carrying heavily armed men and two women. No wait, make that three women. They should be heading for the Nigerian camp. Make sure you intercept them and capture the women. You can kill the men for all I care and you cannot fail”
He hung up and put a call through to the captain of the guards whom he sent after the Nigerians and told them where to go.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
now someone is gonna go sad
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MissFibre(f): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Oooo Mynd.... Please and please do this one thing for me, don't allow me sit with my heart in my mouth. I will do anything ooo just to make you update.

**Thank God for wild imaginations**
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2013
How come we don't discuss the story? Everything is about updates.

No getting at all gringrin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Miss_Fibre: Oooo Mynd.... Please and please do this one thing for me, don't allow me sit with my heart in my mouth. I will do anything ooo just to make you update.

**Thank God for wild imaginations**
I am working on it ma'am
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Tovot: now someone is gonna go sad
Someone is gonna go where?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Oh, d plot seems very easy but since you don explain am., and its gud cos u dont leave anything 2 chance, u tell us how e dey be. Now where s ds troop coming from, aren't them on their way 2 nigerian army camp? How come another troop can intercept them, u need 2 explain this in subsequent updates o,or mayb i was thinking of warfront, oga mynd more please. #olivertwistmode activated.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2013
It is a long stretch of road bro. There will certainly be inlets and outlet to any road.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Just like you can have feeder roads and link bridges so any road can easily be cut of and remember they are not at he camp yet. Plus the troops which intercepted them were already on the road to the palace so all they had to do was find the appropriate road to cut them off and have them where they want them
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2013
This next update is a snippet....not long so abeg manage it
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Michael looked to his side and said;

“What is the problem?”

“I just got off the phone with our people on the way and they are reporting some unusual traffic down our path”

Michael said;

“What is that supposed to mean?”

This time john answered him;

“I think she meant that there is a whole bunch of soldiers in front sir and they seem to be blocking the road ahead” and he pulled the truck to a stop and also switched off the head lights.

Michael looked into the distance and saw thatin the dark distance, there were some lights that could only have come from the headlights of trucks but not just one in this instance. The lights were not moving and they just stopped there as though they were waiting. Michael clutched his rifle instinctively and said;

“Shade, how are we sure that those guys are hostile?”

“Because the Nigerian camp just told me that's not their team out there and scouts along the way confirms the Tetuan colors on the soldierblocking the roads ahead”

“Okay keep calm, we can get this all sorted out. Get back in touch with our people back there and see if they can be dislodged”

He told John;

“You studied those maps, is there a way to go around them so we avoid running into them completely? Any alternate routes or something like that?”

John took some moments and then said;

”There is none. This road leads straight down before we get to the next exit. I am suspecting they came in through that exit; the only alternative will have us go around and drive into the main city itself and if they are already onto us, that really would not be a good idea as they would easily cut us off”

Shade said;

“What do you think we can do now? We can’t shoot this out and we definitely cannot sit here”

John said;

“Perhaps, we can sit this out and wait for the army on the other side to create a hole for us to pass through”

“That supposing Lucas and his men are not hot on our tails already and coming to us from behind in which case we will be sitting ducks when they get here so we have to think of a way to get out of here and fast too”

At the back of the truck, the team was wondering why they stopped but were not worried. It was not part of the plan but the held on wondering what was happening. Thepresident noticed that the truck had stopped too and she looked around the truck and saw that the men were as confused at her even though they tried to hide it.

Her aide said;

“Why are we stopping? Is something wrong?”

IBK replied;

“We are just stopping to pick something up” even though everyone knew it was not really true

The members at the last seat of the truck kept watch into the distance and soon the saw a set of lights moving down the road. First it was a pair of lights and then behind them, another pair of lights showed and gradually the lights increased forming a huge line of what seemed to be a set of torch lights lined up in the distance.

One of them spoke into him arm but made the communication restricted to Michael;

“Team leader, we have company behind us. Seven trucks approaching fast”

Michael heard what he said clearly and looked at john;

“We really need to get out of here or we will be in real trouble”

“What kind of trouble are you talking about exactly?”

“There are a whole lot of trucks coming from behind and heading in our direction. Are you really sure, there is nowhere to pass out of this madness?”

“The road is blocked sir, even if we decide to double back, we can’t get to that crossing before running into those guys behind us”

“Shade, what are the troops saying?”

“They want us to hold on as they are sendingin some help”

John said;

“Help? That’s going to take forever to get here”

“Well they intend to send air support to help out and also evacuate the president”

Michael told her;

“Better tell them to hurry else she won’t be here for long. Get everyone out of the truck and form a perimeter; we can at least buy some time”

He ordered everyone out with their guns drawn and John parked the truck a couple of meters down the road as five of them including Michael stood behind it while the remaining four which included Shade stood in the dark with the president and her aide.

Ifeoma allowed the cool water calm her face down for a little while and then she did the same thing again. She looked into the mirror and saw her face dripping with water and she allowed a smile escape her lips she thought to herself;

“Very soon, we will be out of this mess and we will have to worry about what to do with that tyrant Lucas”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmmmm, now its getting high, come u don dey this kinda condition b4?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Damex333: Hmmmmm, now its getting high, come u don dey this kinda condition b4?
Yes na. But guess who I was
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by IZUKWU(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
See suspense! na you biko mynd.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
IZUKWU: See suspense! na you biko mynd.
You guys make me better
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by texanomaly(f): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
I just discovered this thread. I've only just started reading. I am not to this point yet. I had to comment though. The descriptive language you use is exquisite. I felt as though I was there. I could see the market, in my minds eye, at the beginning of the story. Thank you for taking me to Ketu, where ever that is. I look forward to going where ever this story leads. Thanks in advance for the "ticket"
Tex
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
texanomaly: I just discovered this thread. I've only just started reading. I am not to this point yet. I had to comment though. The descriptive language you use is exquisite. I felt as though I was there. I could see the market, in my minds eye, at the beginning of the story. Thank you for taking me to Ketu, where ever that is. I look forward to going where ever this story leads. Thanks in advance for the "ticket"
Tex
You are welcome ma'am. I hope you would enjoy the rest of the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.