Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (588427 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
soundtruth:

no other place to get the latest news as this thread.
fact
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Obilouchechukwu: Soundtruth and otoxx,, can you guys pls tell us all we need to knw about the remaining lists? Can people be fixed to other departments? Do first choice candidates have a shot on 2nd list? Is ther anyother list for first choice candidates? Whn are we expecting this lists?? Thank u all for ur wonderful works, we are greatful.

You guys just be patient; the maximum time for the next list we did say earlier is 3rd week in October and its for 2nd choice people about 20% and 80% first choice.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
BABA GOD NONI !!!
I'M NO.1 IN MY DEPT.
Special thanks to sir Otokx,tajudeen and soundtruth,u guys are da bomb,tnx 4 sacrificing ur time,money etc .God will replenish y'all greatly.
Goodbye to Prof.Dibu nd his Jamb....*so excited*

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
soundtruth:

IT SEEMS U DIDN'T SEE MY PREVIOUS POST TO U.

I'M AN ASPIRING MBBS FOR UNIBEN THE SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE JACK AND FAINT. I DON'T KNOW IF U KNOW ellyrich. BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM IN. WHAT DO U THINK
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Obilouchechukwu: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yo mcslize; we sure as hell knw uniben, it ain't no new school. You jerk and faint or die for all u care or whatever, we do our things in our own way in this trend, you wanna compete? I guess you should try "who wants to be a millionaire. It's either you hav a decent question or an acceptable answer. You can jack off if u ain't got none of those..

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by bizmania(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Obilouchechukwu: Yo mcslize; we sure as hell knw uniben, it ain't no new school. You jerk and faint or die for all u care or whatever, we do our things in our own way in this trend, you wanna compete? I guess you should try "who wants to be a millionaire. It's either you hav a decent question or an acceptable answer. You can jack off if u ain't got none of those..
d guy dey yab us?? *runs to call our CSO., @ ADEX! Mcslize... Letz go home to our UNIBEST jare!!! Abi u wan port?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Obilouchechukwu: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
We knw who's the best...i knw unique guys save their pride 4 a rainy day.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
bizmania: d guy dey yab us?? *runs to call our CSO., @ ADEX! Mcslize... Letz go home to our UNIBEST jare!!! Abi u wan port?
funny aspirants..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
soundtruth:

knowledge has no borders bro

www.uniportinfo.com/uniport-20132014-year-one-registration-documents-needed/
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

knowledge has no borders bro

www.uniportinfo.com/uniport-20132014-year-one-registration-documents-needed/

knowledge has accuracy and is constantly updated. That info you got there is incorrect. Every session comes with its own pattern.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by obayaya(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
otokx:

knowledge has accuracy and is constantly updated. That info you got there is incorrect. Every session comes with its own pattern.

yeah right.. but there are basic things that are constant in all sessions.. and to the best of my knowledge, all those stuffs listed there have been constant year one registration requirements.

unless I'm wrong
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats to y'all who made the merit list.. I want to encourage u all not to deviate 4rm the LORD JESUS'S path.. Bear fruits and let ur fruits abide.. Let GOD guide u in evrytin u do

May GOD help us IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
otokx:

knoledge has accuracy and is constantly updated. That info you got there is incorrect. Every session comes with its own pattern.

new procedures , I do agree

But the documents? Come on!

Wouldn't it be an advantage to know what documents are needed before hand ?

Did you really say incorrect?

Be sincere
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by sapien(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tajudeen40: if your name is on the list good and fine.my candit advise for you as you are coming to skul is for you to avoid any act that will bring disgrace to you and your family eg indescent dresses ,cultism,a rugged hair cut or rugged jeans wear ,criminality ,419 and so on you should know that admission in nigeria no be play so the one you have now embrace it very well ....god bless
My guy, shun long story!
Uniport is the home of indecent dressers!
Go to the faculty of Humanities and Education and check out ladies who are in school to show off their bodies by cladding in skimpy outfits!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
bizmania: d guy dey yab us?? *runs to call our CSO., @ ADEX! Mcslize... Letz go home to our UNIBEST jare!!! Abi u wan port?

Make we waka abeg grin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by sapien(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
If you do not see your name on the merit list, fear not!
As long as you have got a fairly good score in your post Utme, be rest assured that you may still be considered for supplementary list and shortfall list.

Supplementary list is for first choice candidates, second choice candidates and candidates who scored well but couldn't meet their departmental cut off, hence they could be considered for other courses!

Shortfall list is mostly for children of staffs and special consideration.
However, you guys should know that your course of study and department where you have been admitted is not guaranteed yet, until you have been cleared during online clearance by the school portal.

If your O'level and Utme subject combination is not related to your department and course of study, you will have to buy a change of course/department form, and you will be shipped into other departments within your faculty or other faculties that clicks/gels with your O'level/jamb subject combination.

In 2011, I got admission into Sociology department, faculty of Social science, but due to unrelated Utme subject combination, I had to settle for History and Diplomacy, faculty of Humanities.

Goodluck, Fellas, you are welcome to the Unique University. Motto-For Enlightenment and Self Reliance.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Onogueks(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT 2ND LIST. IT WILL BE OUT ON OR BEFORE MIDNIGHT 27TH SEPTEMBER 2013. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT ADMISSION. AND WISHING MYSELF AND OTHERS WHO HAVENT GOTTEN. WE WILL ALL GET. AMEN!!! I GOT 195 IN JAMB. .184 IN CIVIL ENGINEERING(my first choice) and 232 in maths and stats(my 2nd choice) waiting for 2nd list
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by davidiee(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Una own beta. UI just de keep us waiting
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
WHERE IS Soundtruth?

IF HE COMES, U GUYS SHOULD KINDLY TELL HIM THAT I ASK AFTER HIM. HE SHOULD VISIT ME IN UNIBEN THREAD

To Soundtruth

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Josyjay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats to d new Granites nd y'al who made it,Sir otokx as bin d man even in ma tyme..just lyk yesterday
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Pokemon43(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
sylvalord: Congrats to y'all who made the merit list.. I want to encourage u all not to deviate 4rm the LORD JESUS'S path.. Bear fruits and let ur fruits abide.. Let GOD guide u in evrytin u do

May GOD help us IN JESUS NAME AMEN
amen!nicely said
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Pokemon43(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am officially saying CONGRATULATIONS to those who made d first list nd to d others keep on praying God can work a miracle for you in a twinkle of an eye pls pray us cos ours iz not out i rep unibest
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by mikechrisgeneral(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
As one the bona-fide students of the University Of Portharcourt, I will be helping a few students gain admission into this great citadel of learning. I am not going to do this through any dubious or illegal way, rather I will be doing this through quality provision of all the necessary information you might need as candidates for admission. First of all, Uniport is a big and unique school. Suffice it to note that, this year 52,748 and 35,134 chose Uniport as their first and second choice respectively, and mind you the carrying capacity of Uniport is little above 4,500. Doing the simple mathematics, it means that for every one admission slot 19 students are jostling for it. So all things being equal your chances of getting admission is 1/18, though gaining admission in Uniport is heavily dependent on (1) your course of choice, (2) how competitive is this course, (3) general performance in Utme and Putme as regard to your course of choice, (4) your scores in both Utme and Putme, (5) your relationship with God in Faith, (6) right links/connection in the school. The above statistics is not in any way meant to scare you, rather it is meant to make you think in the right direction. If your Utme + Putme scores divide by 2 is below 180 in average, pls this post is not for you since Uniport general cut-off mark is 180 average (Utme + Putme, divide by 2) If indeed your average score is 180 or above, congratulations, and honestly you should be proud of yourself but then remember that, to have nice scores is one and to get admiitted is two, so do not rest on your oars, or loose hope even if your name, or your friend(s), or brother(s) and or sister(s) is(are) not on the merit list but start on time to make adequate and right steps only if and if you sincerely want this admission, because this is to bring to your notice that all about MERIT LIST is long been over, and Uniport 2nd and of course the FINAL LIST(supplimentary) will be out soon. And listen, its not gona be base on high score in JAMB/PUTME or for prayer warriors, its strictly for best candidates in BASIC AND CERTIFICATE programs, and those coming through jamb with average score of 180, who pray & come through the right doors ok. So Pls, if you know you dont have workable plan B, this is the favour you get from me, come down with the necessary papers to Uniport, i'll give you link/connection that gurantees admision into any dept. minus Medi & Surg. PLS DON'T COME WITH MONEY FOR YOU MIGHT THINK ITS A SCAM. Call me on 08188112994 or mikechris degeneral on the facebook. Information is key and very vital and if you lack correct information, you are doomed. Friends of mine lost their admission into Uniport last year because they lacked correct information. During the time for post UTME registration, one got his e-transact slip from the bank and went home to relax, unknown to him that the e-transact slip is not the main registration, but just a prerequisite for the online registration. On the day for the exam he was forced to write with the 'problem candidates' since he can’t provide his PHOTO-CARD that he was supposed to get if he had registered online. The result came out and he got 276 and with his JAMB score of 264, he got an average of 270, but alas when the admission list for his department; 'Pharmacy' came out his name was nowhere to be found. In fact the highest person on the list got an average of about 250. He complained to the HOD of the department, who told him that his name was not amongst the list of students who chose the department. Another friend who after Utme and Putme got average of score of 204 for Linguistics and Communication Studies, but as a result of high competition in the dept. her name was not on the MERIT LIST. I advice her if she'll accept a less competitive discipline, some depts. are willing to accept her, which at level 200 she may apply for CHANGE OF COURSE back to her dream course, but she turned down the offer vehemently. They wrote series of letters to the senate, but it was already late. The truth is that they wrote Utme and Putme again this year, and I am sure they will keep their ears to the ground to avoid a re-occurrence of their last year’s experience.
Last year we helped a lot of students with information concerning the school, the several courses it offers. It was fun helping students and few honest persons are set out to do that again. I want to see you in UNIQUE UNIPORT, come new session, if you dream it, you can believe it and if you can believe it, you can achieve it.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sir Otokx is tested and trusted...i'm a living witness

~Addressed to those who care to listen
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congratulation ellyrich
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
CONGRATULATORY LETTER TO ellyrich

Dear ellyrich,

I have seen a lot of joy radiating from your undiluted face. I have seen the undeserve kindness of God in your recent admision into ''one of'' the prestigious ''Universities'' in Nigeria.

I pray with all sincerity to the God almighty to see you through as you embark on this medical journey.

You will come out being ''one of'' the best ''Doctors'' in Nigeria and around the world. You will be an indispensible accent to the medical sector. Once more Bravo!

as I await mine , I look forward to seeing you celebrate with me like wise soonest.

I remain your Medical colleague University of Benin.

Yours sincerely

Mcslize
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ellyrichy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mcslize: CONGRATULATORY LETTER TO ellyrich

Dear ellyrich,

I have seen a lot of joy radiating from your undiluted face. I have seen the undeserve kindness of God in your recent admision into ''one of'' the prestigious ''Universities'' in Nigeria.

I pray with all sincerity to the God almighty to see you through as you embark on this medical journey.

You will come out being ''one of'' the best ''Doctors'' in Nigeria and around the world. You will be an indispensible accent to the medical sector. Once more Bravo!

as I await mine , I look forward to seeing you celebrate with me like wise soonest.

I remain your Medical colleague University of Benin.

Yours sincerely

Mcslize

Amen bro thanks alot
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Happy Sunday Unique nairalanders.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ellyrichy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
soundtruth: Happy Sunday Unique nairalanders.
Happy sunday to you boss. Thanks alot for you momentous and indelible info always rendered may the good Lord mightily and richly bless you and Boss Otokx. IJN
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Ajaxco(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nerosoft19:
This figures represents the number of
prospective uniport students and their
performance in utme examinations in
both their 1st and second choice courses
Total number of candidates 1st choice__
__________43, 115
2nd choice___________35, 047
Number of candidates that scored 160
and above 1st choice______30, 479
2nd choice_____24, 551
Number of candidates that scored 180
and above 1st choice_____17,464
2nd choice____13, 983
Number of candidates that scored 200
and above 1st choice_____6,133
2nd choice____5,001
source;myschool.com
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Where is Taju na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.