Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (589707 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by samchem(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2016
elvisojugo:
hope to see u soon then
Is dat ur department too?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by PROVERBZ(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2016
HELLO guys am actually an aspirant of uniport but my jamb scores were really poor compared to wat I was expecting so am here to confirm with score of 212

do I stand a chance of getting admission into uni port (civil engineering)

and with a subject combo of maths English chem and physics can I still change to computer science ??
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by geonyte(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
wat is aggregate cut of mark for pet and gas as at last year
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by geonyte(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
samchem:

Wah was ur jamb score
and urs ?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Aspirants,
I sincerely want to use this opportunity to tell all aspirants that you guys will succeed,but to succeed you must have to get rid of your fear regarding the bullshits you scored sitting this previous UTME.The worse thing is to fail woefully this yet-to-come PUTME.Having it that you are above 180?! You are just okay to write and succeed!

Please you guys are free to ask questions concerning exams(Basic and PUTME),reliable hands here should be able to fetch right answers to your need!

May the Almighty leads US ALL!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rocktastic:
Hey! scored a meagre 189 in the utme exams, thanks to jamb reaping me off my actual score. So I would like to know if I've got a shot at admission?
going for computer science in uniport.
is there any chance that if I do extremely well in post utme, I could end up getting admitted?

For Computer science,189 is good to go.

Success bro!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by HARFORDEDUinfo: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
WHY NOT STUDY IN EUROPE!!!

Advantages of studying in Ukraine ;
Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany , Sweden , Finland , Czech
Republic…
Three Months’ Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries.
Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
100% VISA assured to deserving candidates.

All international Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
Moderate Climate around the year,Ukraine has a temperate continental climate with cold winters and warm summers. Only the southern Crimean coast of Ukraine has a humid subtropical climate.Ukraine’s climates are influenced by the humid air from the Atlantic Ocean.
One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe,Transport in Ukraine is a well developed complex of infrastructure sectors that is based on the geographical situation of the country. There are all types of transportation such as ground (automobile, rail, horse-drawn, freight), water (sea, river), aerial, and pipeline.

Other benefits include;
European Life Standard
Tuition fee paid on arrival
Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
No Entry Test.
International Organization
Cost effective
European Life Standard
Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
No IELTS or TOEFL required
Tuition fee paid on arrival
Quality Education
Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
International Organization
No Entry Test
One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various
Better Job Prospects

Study in Ukraine http://www.harfordedu.com/#!ukraine/vd673
STUDYINUKRAINE HARFORDEDU
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
ok
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Preciousorigho: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2016
DrLazDevitan:
Aspirants,
I sincerely want to use this opportunity to tell all aspirants that you guys will succeed,but to succeed you must have to get rid of your fear regarding the bullshits you scored sitting this previous UTME.The worse thing is to fail woefully this yet-to-come PUTME.Having it that you are above 180?! You are just okay to write and succeed!

Please you guys are free to ask questions concerning exams(Basic and PUTME),reliable hands here should be able to fetch right answers to your need!

I scored 202 in jamb mbbs aspirant... how many do I need to score in post utme from delta state
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
DrLazDevitan:
Aspirants,

Good day sir!... I want to inquire about the fees for medicine in uniport, nobody wants to say anything.... and do they accept 2 O'Level sitting for medicine?

thanks in advance

cc:Otokx,
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rapunzel001: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Preciousorigho:
I scored 202 in jamb mbbs aspirant... how many do I need to score in post utme from delta state

Your target should be to score 180 and above in the POST-UTME. If you can do that, your chances of securing admission would be very bright... At least if your name doesn't appears on the merit list, then it should appear on the second list...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Preciousorigho:

Suffer it that you are above 180,you are allowed to prove your wit...

Do above 280,but let your target borders above the heavens if you happen to be a Medicine student!

For the others i can't tell...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Donpre:

Good day sir!... I want to inquire about the fees for medicine in uniport, nobody wants to say anything.... and do they accept 2 O'Level sitting for medicine?

thanks in advance

cc:Otokx,

Only an 100level med student should be able to tell the current school fees he or she has paid...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Only an 100level med student should be able to tell the current school fees he or she has paid...
that's not even the important part... the O'level requirement is more important, would 2 waec be accepted
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Donpre:

that's not even the important part... the O'level requirement is more important, would 2 waec be accepted

Ofcourse yes!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 2:45am On Apr 03, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Ofcourse yes!
God bless you sir for this info.... mind if I have you email, WhatsApp contact or bbm pin
, just wanna make a few more inquires

just tryna make an estimate, during your own time, hw much did you pay as a fresher(I believe you're a med student)?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Otokx sir, I believe you work with/in the school, pls help an aspirants clarify the O'level requirement.... Someone said only 1 O'level is taken, some other people said 2 O'level is allowed

Pls I'll be taking the COC/I form come Tuesday, would really appreciate a reply... Thanks in advance!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2016
U.P use 2 sittings...

Please get to enter in before you worry yourself to death...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrLazDevitan:
U.P use 2 sittings...

Please get to enter in before you worry yourself to death...
Thanks a lot sir.... tho my worry is well justified, cus I wouldn't want to read like a crazy man only to pass the cutoff point and be denied admission.

BTW, I learnt the CBT is 50 questions.... hw many minutes are given?, is calc allowed? and is maths given to med students? #GodBlessYou_MaOga
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Stephansmily(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Donpre:

Thanks a lot sir.... tho my worry is well justified, cus I wouldn't want to read like a crazy man only to pass the cutoff point and be denied admission.

BTW, I learnt the CBT is 50 questions.... hw many minutes are given?, is calc allowed? and is maths given to med students? #GodBlessYou_MaOga

30 minutes...yes Calc is allowed if you're lucky enough to sit for yours in the "lucky Centre"...you'll be allowed to use scientific Calc. In 2014..the lucky Centre was ICTC and in 2015, it was Basic unit. Yes, maths is given..mostly further maths (integration, differentiation, trigonometry et al)
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stephansmily:

30 minutes...yes Calc is allowed if you're lucky enough to sit for yours in the "lucky Centre"...you'll be allowed to use scientific Calc. In 2014..the lucky Centre was ICTC and in 2015, it was Basic unit. Yes, maths is given..mostly further maths (integration, differentiation, trigonometry et al)
thanks ma... most grateful, tho I know basic maths, further maths on the other hand is something else

Also would you by any chance be "SassySteph" on myshool, a newly admitted med student. Maybe you could help clarify my doubt on the "2 O'Level sittings for medicine".... it really scares me and I just wanna be ultra sure before I pick the COC form tomorrow
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Almondtree: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrLazDevitan:
Aspirants,

Drlaz God Bless You For Making Yourself Auailable. Please Is It Possible For One Who Was Offered Admission This Session To Register Next Session
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Almondtree:
Drlaz God Bless You For Making Yourself Auailable. Please Is It Possible For One Who Was Offered Admission This Session To Register Next Session

...Considerable on the possibility of admission deferment...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Stephansmily(f): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Donpre:
thanks ma... most grateful, tho I know basic maths, further maths on the other hand is something else

Maybe you could help clarify my doubt on the "2 O'Level sittings for medicine".... it really scares me and I just wanna be ultra sure before I pick the COC form tomorrow

Yup, I am. 2 O'level sitting is allowed..i'm 100% sure. A little Knowledge of basic maths is okay tho and uum..shortcuts in further maths(not really the whole solving process). If you're lucky you won't see much..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Stephansmily:

Yup, I am. 2 O'level sitting is allowed..i'm 100% sure. A little Knowledge of basic maths is okay tho and uum..shortcuts in further maths(not really the whole solving process). If you're lucky you won't see much..
thank you ma.... I really appreciate your reply, finally my worrying heart is settled.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Stephansmily(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Donpre:

thank you ma.... I really appreciate your reply, finally my worrying heart is settled.

You're welcome smiley
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
just wanna say a very big thank you to all em bosses who spared time from their really busy schedule to help answer my questions..... God bless you all @DrLazDevitan, Stephansmily, Drguzzykola, dearpiriye
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Stephansmily(f): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Donpre:
just wanna say a very big thank you to all em bosses who spared time from their really busy schedule to help answer my questions..... God bless you all @ Stephansmily

You're welcome and God bless you too.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Donpre(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2016
since I've officially become an aspirant of the unique uniport, I have to ask my bosses you've dusted the post utme how they went about it.... like key topics that come in all subjects, time duration , in summary, things that would help me in the exam

BTW, anyone who possesses the PDF format of the past questions, can please help me with it email =>Preboyunique@gmail.com

cc:DrLazDevitan, Stephansmily, Drguzzykola, dearpiriye
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ENGRDUDU89(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,
07053084322(WhatsApp)
email: olayode89@yahoo.com
BBM PIN: 58E7A699
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Preciousorigho: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Suffer it that you are above 180,you are allowed to prove your wit...

Do above 280,but let your target borders above the heavens if you happen to be a Medicine student!

For the others i can't tell...
thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.