Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (45120 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2024 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by SEEDORF441(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls help me, i chosed criminology in university of ilorin during my jamb registration and i scored 248 . I later learnt that criminology av been scraped in unilorin, how true is this? Should i change to another school or unilorin will give me another course, Am confused.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Horlaarsco: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wats my hope of studying computer science in unilag aggregate is 65.25 am from oyo state
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Zeelorde(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
jummiepearl:

Lautech cutoff is 200

moreover no federal and state university will accept 159

I will advise you to work on polytechnics better still private university
okay bro
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by youngmexxy: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
my chances medlab 247 Unizik wat are my chances
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobs22: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
205 in jamb and 2bs and 3cs in waec,wat are my chances of gaining admission in fupre,aspiring to study geophysics..
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
I choosed unizik as my first choice (political science). Buh my JAMB score is (251). Can i get admission or admitted on merit list. What are other similar courses that yu guys are sure that will get me admitted ? At least, to be on a safe side.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Mzthowxeen(f): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Zeelorde(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oya advice need i scored 159 in jamb any sure uni to apply for
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by friday24(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Federal University Lafia Nasarawa jamb score of 201 as second choice any hope
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by georgewosu: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
pls help me oh......i did change of course from med lab to pharmacy.....wen i printed my original jamb result it was pharmacy,good.....but wen i went to buy my sch form(UNN) it was still med lab dat was i dia portal.......am tired of going to jamb office�..............*jamb said dat d sch(UNN) hav not gotten d update,nd unn wil soon stop sellingvdia form%%*...........
PLS HELP!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Morontostone(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mynet11:

Yea ua good to go...
Mynet11:

Yea ua good to go...
Mynet11:

Yea ua good to go...
Thanks
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ulomachinaza: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
I got 171 in jamb and my first choice is unizik the second is absu what should I do? Any hope for me?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by hydee123(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
UNILAG!

Did you choose UNILAG in the just concluded JAMB?
Did you score 200 and above?
You sure need to be in this group where genuine information will be passed accross .
This group is strictly designed to guide you on what and where to read to ensure success.
Kindly forward this link to them. Thanks

https:///GGPzC0a14G50W6skpNzQit

You can chat the admin I. D 08108775025

Or visit our website @ http://universityadmissionconsult.com
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ibunkun1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Unilorin:jamb:320.Waec:chem:B3,bio:b3,phy:b3,eng:c4,maths:c5.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ibunkun1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibunkun1:
Medicine.I Also Used Ijmb For ABU(pharmacy 12points)
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ibunkun1:
wow... 288 here. Using DE too ?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ibunkun1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Acecards:
wow... 288 here. Using DE too ?
Nice,this Year Is Our Year By God's Grace
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Masterboi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
I score 151 I applied unimaid. Any hope please??
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by tuzle(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2018
Now that the utme results are out, some did well, some didn't do well. Its certain that many of you would be confused on the next step to take especially those who don't have anyone to advice, direct or guide them. Relax, all you need to do is to tell us your score and the department you want to go and we will give you a good guideline on what to do and how to go about it. Do not feel its the end of world for you, do not lose hope, do not panic because there is always a road at the end of the tunnel. Feel free and add me on 2go via rymzocares or call 08023960959 for direct access.
NOTE: This post is for every aspirant who wrote the jamb regardless of your score. Aspirants of all schools are equally eligible to seek for advice, direction and guideline here too. Goodluck
i scored 247, with two sitting, computer science, gunman. What are my chances
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by decomzy1o1: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2018
For UNN aspirants,join this facebook group for UNN admission updates..search UNN FRESHERS GUIDE
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by gifttwitty12(f): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2018
Uniuyo 223 law..wat are my chances.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
I scored 240, I'm going for medical lab tech in RUST
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ablyz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
I did the 2018 utme and i scorced199(FUOYE-ELECT/ELECT). I seek advice if i can be admitted but adviser,friend,mentor and leader said to be on safe side i should change the institution or course.so i decided to go for my state university(oou).my question would i be admitted with that score and course and if not so which related course can i go for?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by prayerbela11: 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
[b][/b] PLS OO I HAD 248 IN MY JAMB SCORE THIS YEAR I HAD ENG.C4, BIOLOGY. C6 PHYSICS. C4 CHEMISTRY. C4 .......MEDICINE AND SURGERY. . PLS WHAT ARE MY CHANCES___uniport
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Wisdom026: 1:50pm On May 21, 2019
I got 207, Wat skul will accept me a law studies
Also, is changing of institute available..
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by KARDEMARH: 3:19pm On May 21, 2019
Ekiti state university aspirants, chat me up on WhatsApp if u nid any info about ur course and the school.. 08170508200...
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Janet18(f): 3:31pm On May 21, 2019
Good afternoon
my younger sister's result was withheld and she went for the uploading of documents for the look alike stuff but it told her this information is not for her,she kept on checking and it's still saying result withheld ,pls what can she do as regards this?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by itsjustaz14: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
I scored 265 can I study pharmacy at UI?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by chimzy105(f): 6:18pm On May 21, 2019
Forzap:
Jamb decided to give me 187,meaning bye bye to federal uni,nw i have to change to a state uni.wich skul do u tink i can still gain admission into bankin&finance wit 187?kindly reply me pls...
Fedral university otueke
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
chimzy105:
Fedral university otueke

lol since when? I don graduate oo

Nysc next up cheesy
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
chimzy105:
Fedral university otueke

Nysc next up cheesy
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by chimzy105(f): 6:33pm On May 21, 2019
Forzap:

Nysc next up cheesy

Weren't you seeking advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Photo:Toilet In UNIPORT Hostel (graphic Images). / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.