Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (41067 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 05, 2013
movicy: score 191,applied 4 chemical engnr ,Uniben
Uniben has the highest number of aspirants this year, so if they will cut 180, your chance of getting admission there into that department is stil very thin
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 05, 2013
Those of you with low utme scores who are scared, if you know or sure you have it takes to get into university by all means, simply give me a call on 08023960959 before all the admission vacants I have are taken up.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:37am On May 06, 2013
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nellyunique: 9:17am On May 06, 2013
Pls can one apply for a less competitive course and then switch over to his choice of course in 200level,if yes then how can he go about it?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by chrisosi: 9:35am On May 06, 2013
what a country
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Naphye(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2013
204, applied for Accounting in FUNAAB. Advice pls
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by warlei(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2013
Has 207 medicine in lasu.pls advice.note:people that chose lasu for medicine aren't. Up to 500
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Cation(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2013
Rymzo:
You are only qulified to write pume but I think it will be difficult for you to get the average score that will get you into nursing with that jamb score
@ rymzo isit for oau or lautech too
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Jordi(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2013
I got 185 and i want to do food tech at unaab considern dae do use 180 as jamb cutoff sumtymz
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by movicy(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2013
Rymzo:
My advice to you is to apply for change of school and course because uniben has the highest number of aspirants
wich schl can i apply 4
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Cation(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2013
Rymzo:
You are only qulified to write pume but I think it will be difficult for you to get the average score that will get you into nursing with that jamb score
why did u think so pls?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emylexray(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2013
Got 203. Microbiology, Uniben. Should i proceed?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2013
231,medicine,OAU and UI,pls i nid ur opinion
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 08, 2013
Nellyunique: Pls can one apply for a less competitive course and then switch over to his choice of course in 200level,if yes then how can he go about it?
Yes its possible if you have a good GP or know somebody.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2013
Naphye: 204, applied for Accounting in FUNAAB. Advice pls
That school is a federal university and as such will be competitive in admission, if I were you, I would either change school or go for a lower course.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2013
warlei: Has 207 medicine in lasu.pls advice.note:people that chose lasu for medicine aren't. Up to 500
We are not talking of number that. The school, I think you should go and check the number of candidates that g medicine there in each session and u wil understand that number that chooses a course has nothing to do with the performance for admission.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2013
Cation: @ rymzo isit for oau or lautech too
Both
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2013
Due to my busy schedules and involvement in the utme CBT part, I may not always be online to be replying all ur messages as soon as possible but keep dropping them here I wil make out time to be replying them as quick as I can or send them to 08023960959 and I reply u via text message or add me on 2go via rymzocares or meet me on facebook with UNN Voice. Goodluck.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by LateefahToyin(f): 9:09am On May 11, 2013
208 pharmacy in OOU
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Lateef9961(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2013
Pls sir,i wnt 2 stdy vet med wit jamb score 192 in abu.wat ar my chance of getin admisn?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by pweetygal5(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2013
i scored 201 in jamb.i chosed absu and unn for law.am i good for dia post utme.if yes plz update me wen the post utme formz for both skulz r out.tnx.reply
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Fexydurn(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2013
IJMB Your sure bet into 200level no jamb involved as a plus 90% Nigerian Uni accepts it hurry call 08071421819 for full info
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Aderiade(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2013
Pls advice. Me. I scored 173 in the Utme. uni:OAU/OSU osogbo. Poly: fed poly, ede/ Mapoly.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by olavoice(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2013
Dnt knw abt oau bt uniosun iz out of it nd as 4 oau u knw watz up so..,
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by jeleel1987: 6:19pm On May 11, 2013
Al-hasan:
This is my 3rd time of choosing unilorin. 1st jamb 234 Post utme=68;admission Yoruba but forfeited, 2nd time 227 Post ume=70 no admission.3rd now, this year 218, and ilorin is not reliable. Pls which school considers dat kind of score. Advice!!!
@ Al-Hassan, Kwara State University is the best university I can recommend for you. You have a very good result and I can assure you that kwasu will consider you for admission with your result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by busket(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2013
This is my first jamb and I'm hoping it's my last. I scored 195, I applied for political science in ABU zaria. Is there hope?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 1:37am On May 12, 2013
busket: This is my first jamb and I'm hoping it's my last. I scored 195, I applied for political science in ABU zaria. Is there hope?

yes very well, bt u have to score very high in ur post-utme to gain admission dere,beta still change ur skul to a state skul to brighten ur chances, all d best
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emmy35(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2013
pweetygal5: i scored 201 in jamb.i chosed absu and unn for law.am i good for dia post utme.if yes plz update me wen the post utme formz for both skulz r out.tnx.reply
U can't get Law in UNN. Absu is Abia state Uni abi? U've got hope in Absu but not UNN
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emmy35(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2013
Aderiade: Pls advice. Me. I scored 173 in the Utme. uni:OAU/OSU osogbo. Poly: fed poly, ede/ Mapoly.
Go for the poly
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emmy35(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2013
Lateefah.Toyin:
208 pharmacy in OOU
U'll have to score 35/50 in ur post utme to have a place on the merit list. I hope it's ur 1st choice
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emmy35(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2013
Emylexray: Got 203. Microbiology, Uniben. Should i proceed?
If u can score 70/80, proceed
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Emmy35(f): 8:23am On May 12, 2013
Prince adebayo: 231,medicine,OAU and UI,pls i nid ur opinion
Can u score 320 in their P.ume? Mind you, OAU marks d same way with JAMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / 4 Most Used Words By Nigerian Ladies / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.