Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:48 AM

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (40828 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 12:53am On May 05, 2013
Now that the utme results are out, some did well, some didn't do well. Its certain that many of you would be confused on the next step to take especially those who don't have anyone to advice, direct or guide them. Relax, all you need to do is to tell us your score and the department you want to go and we will give you a good guideline on what to do and how to go about it. Do not feel its the end of world for you, do not lose hope, do not panic because there is always a road at the end of the tunnel. Feel free and add me on 2go via rymzocares or call 08023960959 for direct access.
NOTE: This post is for every aspirant who wrote the jamb regardless of your score. Aspirants of all schools are equally eligible to seek for advice, direction and guideline here too. Goodluck
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 4:57am On May 05, 2013
Jamb decided to give me 187,meaning bye bye to federal uni,nw i have to change to a state uni.wich skul do u tink i can still gain admission into bankin&finance wit 187?kindly reply me pls...
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by fayowole1(m): 5:20am On May 05, 2013
please oga op, tell them to consider poly or college because they may waste lot of years 4 uni admission. They can easily write jamb next year if they are in poly or college.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Obinnau(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2013
Oga Rymzo, JAMB gave me 225. Am going 4 Med Surg, usman danfodio. What's ur verdict?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by modextus(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2013
undecided
Forza p: Jamb decided to give me 187,meaning bye bye to federal uni,nw i have to change to a state uni.wich skul do u tink i can still gain admission into bankin&finance wit 187?kindly reply me pls...
what makes уσυ thimk soo..the cut off mark for every uni ιѕ 180 now...explain why уσυ are telling bye bye τ̲̅ȍ fed uni

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Druhill(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2013
I got 170 nd I chose Bsu political science.yabatech banking &finance.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by scheat39: 8:37am On May 05, 2013
please help me. I need your advice.

I score 171 in jamb
My 1st school of choice is esut.
And my course is engineering.

Can i hope?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Mintus(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2013
2 me, i blv dat in naija anytn s possible....as far mani is involve ..so ya jamb score s jst a num

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Alhasan1(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2013
This is my 3rd time of choosing unilorin. 1st jamb 234 Post utme=68;admission Yoruba but forfeited, 2nd time 227 Post ume=70 no admission.3rd now, this year 218, and ilorin is not reliable. Pls which school considers dat kind of score. Advice!!!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by lexluthur007(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2013
mine is 166...pls wil polyibadan accept diz...cos dats my only hope o...urgent reply pls
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by kayking01(f): 11:58am On May 05, 2013
Al-hasan:
This is my 3rd time of choosing unilorin. 1st jamb 234 Post utme=68;admission Yoruba but forfeited, 2nd time 227 Post ume=70 no admission.3rd now, this year 218, and ilorin is not reliable. Pls which school considers dat kind of score. Advice!!!
i tink u shud change 2 UI cos dey won't adopts last yr method...i knw u can do beta in dia p.jmb
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Jordi(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2013
I got 185 diz yrs jamb and am planning on doin food technology in funaab...is dere still hope considerin dae chose 180 as dere cutoff mark 4 jamb last yr cry
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by omidan21: 12:18pm On May 05, 2013
Jordi: I got 185 diz yrs jamb and am planning on doin food technology in funaab...is dere still hope considerin dae chose 180 as dere cutoff mark 4 jamb last yr cry

Same here.pls someone in the house should give us a detailed explaination on how to go about change of course form/change of institution.pls pls urgent.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Cation(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2013
Please help me sort it out,I had 213 in jamb and I choose nursing science in OAU and LAUTECH.1st nd 2nd choice respectively.what is ur opinion?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Alhasan1(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2013
Thank u but my resullt doesn't fit UI maths=c4;eng=c5;lit=c5govt=c6,econs=b3;agric=c6 biology=d7=yoruba=C5. What is ur suggestion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
modextus: undecidedwhat makes уσυ thimk soo..the cut off mark for every uni ιѕ 180 now...explain why уσυ are telling bye bye τ̲̅ȍ fed uni

most fed uni i knw accept nottin less dan 200(except ABU i tink)
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Forzap: 1:13pm On May 05, 2013
fayowole1: please oga op, tell them to consider poly or college because they may waste lot of years 4 uni admission. They can easily write jamb next year if they are in poly or college.

oga college edu so u don reach here again abi?u nor get work?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Gbolasky: 3:29pm On May 05, 2013
i chose oau nd ilnrn 1st nd 2nd choice respectively scrd 224 in jamb,wana study acountng,pls o,i nid ur advise
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by movicy(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2013
Rymzo: Now that the utme results are out, some did well, some didn't do well. Its certain that many of you would be confused on the next step to take especially those who don't have anyone to advice, direct or guide them. Relax, all you need to do is to tell us your score and the department you want to go and we will give you a good guideline on what to do and how to go about it. Do not feel its the end of world for you, do not lose hope, do not panic because there is always a road at the end of the tunnel. Feel free and add me on 2go via rymzocares or call 08023960959 for direct access.
NOTE: This post is for every aspirant who wrote the jamb regardless of your score. Aspirants of all schools are equally eligible to seek for advice, direction and guideline here too. Goodluck
score 191,applied 4 chemical engnr ,Uniben
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by ProfChris10(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2013
jamb score 245, going for chemical engineering, OAU

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2013
ProfChris10: jamb score 245, going for chemical engineering, OAU
Your score is good to go for that course, all you need to do is to put more effort during pume
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2013
movicy: score 191,applied 4 chemical engnr ,Uniben
My advice to you is to apply for change of school and course because uniben has the highest number of aspirants
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2013
Forza p: Jamb decided to give me 187,meaning bye bye to federal uni,nw i have to change to a state uni.wich skul do u tink i can still gain admission into bankin&finance wit 187?kindly reply me pls...
Your intention is a good one though its possible that jamb general cutoff mark for this year maybe 180 because of the poor performance.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2013
Obinnau: Oga Rymzo, JAMB gave me 225. Am going 4 Med Surg, usman danfodio. What's ur verdict?
You are good to go but you need to study hard because your choice of course always cuts high or betterstil, go for change of course
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2013
Druhill: I got 170 nd I chose Bsu political science.yabatech banking &finance.
Its certain that state universities will cut below 180 this year, so be prayerful
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2013
scheat39: please help me. I need your advice.

I score 171 in jamb
My 1st school of choice is esut.
And my course is engineering.

Can i hope?
Yes.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2013
Al-hasan:
My dear, I think what you need is a helper because you always do but I stil advice you to keep your hope and faith alive owk. You can call me for any assistance owk.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by SalihShoaib: 11:19pm On May 05, 2013
i applied to ibb university lapai for public admin and i scored 198 in my jamb. can u tell me thr cutoff mark?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2013
lexluthur007: mine is 166...pls wil polyibadan accept diz...cos dats my only hope o...urgent reply pls
I think so.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2013
Jordi: I got 185 diz yrs jamb and am planning on doin food technology in funaab...is dere still hope considerin dae chose 180 as dere cutoff mark 4 jamb last yr cry
Yes there is hope that this year will be 180
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
omidan21:

Same here.pls someone in the house should give us a detailed explaination on how to go about change of course form/change of institution.pls pls urgent.
You can get it at any jamb office nationwide
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 05, 2013
Cation: Please help me sort it out,I had 213 in jamb and I choose nursing science in OAU and LAUTECH.1st nd 2nd choice respectively.what is ur opinion?
You are only qulified to write pume but I think it will be difficult for you to get the average score that will get you into nursing with that jamb score

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

University Boys 'Slay' During Their Gender Swap Day In Enugu (Video) / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Graduate Sues University, Gets £60K Over 'Useless' Degree In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.