Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) (37681 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2013
oba exclusive: [color=#006600][/color]can God ever forgive the mother of this baby
add the father too because she did not impregnate herself and most likely the father could have taken off,denied he impregnated her or rejected the pregnancy..inasmuch as i am not happy with the actions of the mother,the father to has a hand in this eveil because if at one point in time or the other he didnt reject the baby,she wouldnt have dumped the child,so oya,start reigninig curses now
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2013
oba exclusive: [color=#006600][/color]can God ever forgive the mother of this baby

What did the mother do that requires forgiveness
Are there more details here that you are privy to
The only story there is a baby dumped somewhere
The rest is your own addition
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Deiok(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2013
who so ever kept the baby there is heartless. Who knows what the baby might become tommorrow.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by frechy(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2013
AND EACH TIME I SAY YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE SEX UNTIL THEY ARE MARRIED. PEOPLE LOOK AT ME AS IF I SPEAK ARABIC LANGUAGE OR EVEN LATIN.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2013
[size=20pt]President GEJ, can you see what you have caused now? People can no longer take care of their babies ... (that's my height of hatred for GEJ, everything na for him head, wetin concern me?![/size]
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2013
Deiok: who so ever kept the baby there is heartless. Who knows what the baby might become tommorrow.

He will become GEJ, in his voice, 'Please vote for me, I was placed under a vehicle when I was an infant. So, I know what it means not to have a house or be bitten by mosquito'

And after they voted him in finish, he will start using 3 trillion naira to eat food per day, and 100 billion naira to read newspaper. Because that time, millions would have gone into extinction in Nigeria's monetary lexicon. Most of huna go don die by that time sha. So, make huna na worry. I go bring the news come meet huna for heaven, that is for those of you going to heaven o. for those of you going to the other side, Sincere9gerian will bring it to you there.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by dulphines: 9:14pm On May 05, 2013
That baby shall grow-up to put an end to corruption in Nigeria. Before then, let's continue... grin
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Li2musty(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2013
some of you don't know it may not be even the parent that put him/her thier it may be someone that kidnapped him/her and put their.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by ikechemez(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2013
[img][/img][img][/img]
Li2musty: some of you don't know it may not be even the parent that put him/her thier it may be someone that kidnapped him/her and put their.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Beync(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2013
awww cute babe for that matter
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by magnificentsk(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2013
Eni lori oni fila, men awon oloshi olriburuku.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Klinee: 10:46pm On May 05, 2013
This is wickedness
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by COOLDUN: 11:09pm On May 05, 2013
Akshow: Abasi ibong!! And to think some people are crying, fasting and praying for this fruit that some one placed under a car. Whats the mother's intentions ma self? That the car driver should unknowingly crush the baby to death? Judgement de heaven o. Omo see fine baby.

Don't mind the animal lady that dumped the baby for no reason, tomorrow she will lure an innocent man into marriage, when God block her womb, she would turn her husband to be the customer of all the herbalists and quack churches in Nigeria, where they would be looking for the fruits of the womb.

When the man refuses to be following her foolishly, she will accuse him of being a wizard.cultist or ritualist, whereas she is the main source of her problem. Wicked mothers on the loose nowadays.God have mercy on our innocent children.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by ifechukwue1: 11:34pm On May 05, 2013
hmm wonders shal neva end o, hm. Goe have mercy
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by omograndma(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2013
If only man understands the laws of creation.
1 of it Karma.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Krasid(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2013
and the most annoying part is if the child becomes somebody in future one wicked m0tHerfuuker will want to claim ownership.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12am On May 06, 2013
ItsModella: Many of you are already assuming it was the mother who put the child there. It could have been anybody.

Anybody like who? I dey suspect.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58am On May 06, 2013
nwando: Why are you folks ever so ready to rain abuses on a mother
Have we forgotten the threads about babies buried alive by the fathers
How do we know the baby was not kidnapped from it's mother
How do we know the mother wasn't hiding the baby from a deranged boyfriend or husband and this was the best place she found
Things are not always as they seem

Very cute baby,makes me feel like making one

Kidnapped to put him under a bus? That doesn't make any sense
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On May 06, 2013
I will love to know how this played out at least for the best for the baby . . .
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47am On May 06, 2013
executinal: Some are busy crying all night for GOD to just bless them with just one. And here is people GOD bless is now messing up with the baby.

Hope tomorrow the-same people will not go to pastor praying and fasting all day.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM

that's real!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.