Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance (8193 Views)

Late President Yar'adua Warned Me That The Shi'ites Are Dangerous - Sheik Gumi / Is President Yar'adua Dead? / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by coolestboy(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2013
3 YEARS LATER: REMEMBERING LATE PRESIDENT UMAR MUSA YAR'ADUA
May His Soul Rest In Peace.

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Bobandgreat: 9:18am On May 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. He was a slowpoke though. Turai was our president when he was on seat.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by baynix(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2013
R. I. P Dude!!
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by tunaps(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2013
Rest in peace, though ur failing health prevented u frm achieving some of ur objectives.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by highlandre(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2013
May his very gentle soul rest in perfect peace, amen!

May I use this medium to update you that the Rule of Law you passionately upheld has been thrown to the dogs, as our leaders "don't give a damn" about probity, accountability and transparency in office that you unforcedly elicit whilst in office. Corruption in government has tripled, whilst the pump prices your esteemed and considerate self refused to increase has been raised beyond the reach of common Nigerians. It may irritate you to know that the then VP's wife, Patience Jonathan has been battling your wife, Turai over the plot of land the latter 'legally' acquired during your glorious presidential days...hmmm.

His Excellency, let us not inconvenience you with the incidences of Boko Haram, Jonathan-Amaechi rifts, CPC-ACN merger, deteriorating power condition, alarming level of graduate unemployment and the rest in the country since you left us. May your soul and those of our ancestors, who laboured for the independence and unity of this nation continue guide our leaders aright in the leadership of this great nation.

Rest in peace, patriot!

22 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Mentcee(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2013
N 5 T C

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by finnett: 11:09am On May 05, 2013
Yaraadua is gone.. Turai lands in abuja collected from her. Smh.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by bokoarerams: 11:09am On May 05, 2013
He is not ur dude, he was ur president andfather, dats gross disrespect
baynix: R. I. P Dude!!

6 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Bolt2011(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2013
RIP Umaru Musa Yar'adua

We cannot forget your 7-points agenda that was intercepted and superceded by the Almighty's single point agenda for your soul.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by bestower: 11:09am On May 05, 2013
may his gentle soul rest in peace,Adieu to a great icon.

2 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by YoungGame: 11:10am On May 05, 2013
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by tunaps(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2013
Bobandgreat: May his soul rest in peace. He was a slowpoke though. Turai was our president when he was on seat.

For your mind abi.

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by ASPchris(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2013
Hmmmmm, where will this very man be now, heaven or hell?. But can our leaders learn something from the death of this man. I can't say RIP or no RIP because it has no meaning to GOD. What i can say is let Godswill be done.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by yomip3t(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2013
Bobandgreat: May his soul rest in peace. He was a slowpoke though. Turai was our president when he was on seat.

Give a lil respect for the dead ! Who's asking u all this cock and bull story ! Black brain.

2 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by MicroBox: 11:14am On May 05, 2013
RIP Umar Musa
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Uziehot(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by speeder(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2013
In his administration, he was slow but never walked backward.

3 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by kponkedenge(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by yamunla(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2013
Chai..Yaradua I miss u o,u really have vision for this country..You just die come leave dat I-mbecile for Power..see what that Oloshi has turned Nigeria to..*sad*

3 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by effisyman: 11:20am On May 05, 2013
He reduced the price of petrol!

2 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by patholaw: 11:21am On May 05, 2013
umaru musa.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by olaoyeremi: 11:21am On May 05, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2013
Rest in Peace
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Rexnegro(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace....despite the fact I hate Nigerian politicians, somehow I felt he was the man Nigeria needed as leader......

2 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by aminho(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2013
QUICK FACTS
NAME: Umaru Musa
Yar'Adua
Leader
BIRTH DATE: c. 1951
DEATH DATE: May 05,
EDUCATION: Ahmadu
Bello University
PLACE OF BIRTH:
Katsina, Nigeria
PLACE OF DEATH:
Nigeria
BEST KNOWN FOR
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was
the 13th president of
Nigeria for 3 years before
his death in 2010.

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by WizPrince1(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2013
baynix: R. I. P [size=20pt]Dude!![/size]
You no get respect o! anyways, R.I.P Sir late President!

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by peruso: 11:36am On May 05, 2013
This man was one man that was never afraid of the success of another. For me I personally miss him.

RIP a visionary person

4 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by codedguy1(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2013
Are we sure of the date he died? Is this d date he died or when we were told or when was flown back from saudi Arabia?

When Actually was his date of death considering all that happened during that time when facts about his health, death and whereabout was kept secret.?
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by codedguy1(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2013
RIP!
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Nobody: 11:41am On May 05, 2013
rip

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2013
RIP Sir. You were indeed a great man
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Ayopercent(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2013
Rest in peace, though ur failing health prevented u frm achieving some of ur objectives.
7 pointLESS agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Abakaliki, A Land Of Untapped Treasures / Nigeria Plans $1 Billion Processing Zone To Boost Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.