Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

President Yar'adua Is Dull? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (6836 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2007
The President Is Dull?

What do you think about our new president?

Well as for me he his just on stage, the ones that will be telling him what to do are underground, because he's not sharp, dull looking, even in speaking.

I know he will not last on the seat.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by ayusman16(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2007
How can u reason like dat? How can u call someone who has a masters degree in analytical chemistry dull? U dont judge a man by his facial appearance, I'll rather say he's quiet, calculative and humble, wetin u expect, do u want to look bushquacious like Baba Iyabo, dat village farmer who rears chicken in aso rock? shocked cheesy
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by ONIFADESAM(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2007
Please, "MIND YOUR SPEECH" embarassed You don't need to jurdge the container but the content in it. Let every one wait and see the man is going to surprise you all. smiley HAPPY TRANSITION !!!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by jenny2007(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2007
just becos we're use to having a 'ranting and raving' soldier- president as our country's leader for 8yrs does not mean that we have to expect every other president to have that same image. Yar'adua is brilliant and i think he is going to do a better job than he even did in Kastina. I just wish he could have contested on another political platform / party.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Mamajama(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2007
only time will tell, I don't know the president, but his Vice I've had the opportunity to meet and speak to on several occasion is even DULLER than the president. always quiet and thinking, and looking like a lost soldier. No offense your excellency.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2007
leave him,we like him that way,even if him be mumu no problem,LOOKS DONT COUNT,we are not lookn for fine boy,all we want is AKSION{apology to Raji Rasak}
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by abiodunade(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2007
I dnt think MR. President is a dull person, he might like simple as a person dat does nt mean he is DULL. I think he is going to perform very well.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by boladez(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2007
Official,

I am a core optimist and I really can't help it!!! I look forward to a better Nigeria with Mr Yar'Adua steering the ship of the nation. He strikes me as an strong individual who like the cat is calm and calculated and would surely grab his prey.

Further, I would like us as Nigerians to be optimists and make constructive criticisms. What does a man's mien or looks have to do with leading a country like ours out of the woods?

I have not been to Katsina state but my junior brother works in a bank in that state; I Can depend on his judgement , he believes Yaradua is the man we need at this our. I worked in Bayelsa area for a couple of weeks and I can tell you of the many things Mr Goodluck has done for the people of Bayelsa.

I keep telling people around me to always remember the golden rule, (Do unto others as you want them to do unto you). Official, would you have posted this if Mr Yaradua were your brother, friend or even father?, Let us remember our African values and genuinely love our neighbours; it would have made more sense if we discussed Yaradua's action or Inaction to issues like the recent increase in the pump price of petroleum products, rather than trivial issues like his GOD given looks and mien!!!!!

God bless and good wishes for the new Nigeria under Yaradua!!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by soulpatrol(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2007
hmm, naija people sha! if someone is not loud and all-talk, then the person is stupid ehn? obasanjo with his big mouth and his all bark and no bite attitude, where did it get nigeria in 8 years? pretty much back to square one. sometimes quiet power is good. as long as you're doing your duty and people are seeing results, no need to be all gragra about it. sheesh.
when pope john paul died, everyone was complaining that the new pope, ratzinger was nothing like him! i mean, like give the guy a break. no two people are ever alike!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2007
soulpatrol:

hmm, naija people sha! if someone is not loud and all-talk, then the person is stupid ehn? obasanjo with his big mouth and his all bark and no bite attitude, where did it get nigeria in 8 years? pretty much back to square one. sometimes quiet power is good. as long as you're doing your duty and people are seeing results, no need to be all gragra about it. sheesh.
when pope john paul died, everyone was complaining that the new pope, ratzinger was nothing like him! i mean, like give the guy a break. no two people are ever alike!
you,ve sed it all baby,so,CASE CLOSED.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by azorjiu(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2007
We definitely need loud people like ojo maduekwe and kayode femi as president. Dont we
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Mamajama(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2007
I wonder what people will be saying about the new president after 100 days in office. Nigerians are the most impatient people , be on the lookout for bashing in 30 days
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Raymo(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2007
Suprise Suprise, new transition thank God we are there. Do you know that this man will suprise everybody in this country i predict good things coming out of this new government, dare not call him dull or other name he will make it, in God we trust Amen. undecided undecided
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by viee(f): 7:55pm On May 30, 2007
i cant say that he is dull lookn at his profile

he is lecturer
been in politics for long
came from an opportuned background
ruled kastina for 8 years

i dont think he is dull, calm will be a more appropriate word
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2007
Raymo:

Suprise Suprise, new transition thank God we are there. Do you know that this man will suprise everybody in this country i predict good things coming out of this new government, dare not call him dull or other name he will make it, in God we trust Amen. undecided undecided
let,s pray he does not allow the cabals to hijack his govt.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by soulpatrol(f): 9:09pm On May 30, 2007
i wonder o. why are nigerians always so impatient? always expecting a miracle in the twinkle of an eye. the guy has barely even warmed the presidential seat. haba! rome wasn't built in a day o. we always expect too much even when we ourselves can't make any contributions.
who knows, God may have finally answered our prayers and sent us an angel in the guise of yar'adua. you never know. its not until he impresses you with empty talk and bragging before you know what's going to happen. obasanjo already did that so please lets move on and support our new presido. i believe he's the answer to our prayers. God does big things in subtle ways, you won't even know what hit you when that country turns around 180 degrees for the better. so you better recognize! cool
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by naijaway(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2007
i think he's an underdawg.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by hbrednic: 10:29pm On May 30, 2007
he may not be dull,but he definetly looks dull.
at times looks can be decieving.
wellcome on board baba presido,let the action begin cos there is no time to waste.
lots of work to be done.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by samsilo(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2007
Dear Nigerians let s not expect miracles.If you have lived in Abuja or any of the state capitals and been lucky enough to associate with those in power you would realise it is going to take our new president several months to get his feet on the ground and become his own man.
It took OBJ several years to do this but unfortunately he decided to use the power he had for silly games.Yar'adua is certainly not dull in terms of intellect and and seems to be a principled ,humble and disciplined man from all I've heard.
These are qualities very rare among politicians.I believe a few years down the road he will surprise a lot of people.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by soulpatrol(f): 11:43pm On May 30, 2007
keep dissing the guy. when he starts performing miracles, lets see where you'll put your faces.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Sijien(m): 2:05am On May 31, 2007
i wish him best
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by temmyabby(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2007
well he said hes is physically, mentally, emotionally n, fit to be our president undecided well i hope so
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by bodsibobo(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2007
I think we should support the man in anyway we can, even if it's in prayers. His success is our success and his failure is our failure, as long as we are Naija,
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by dezi(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2007
i don't think Yar'adua is a dull person.even if he is,i will rather have him as president than to have Atiku has the president. wink
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2007
dezi:

i don't think Yar'adua is a dull person.even if he is,i will rather have him as president than to have Atiku has the president. wink
me too,but come o,y do you always speak my mind?abi we have somethn in common?I THINK SO. wink
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by esilove(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2007
Yar'adua will do well if he will be himself and stop listening to the bad things that PDP will ask him to do
he is not dull at all.
he is educated and must behave like.
not like baba.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by kingss(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2007
friends, i don't beleive in being dull or doing gragra . SEEING IS BELEIVEING.
in all i wish him the best.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by beambally: 8:26pm On May 31, 2007
IF DIZ WHAT DULLNESS MEANS,GOD MAKE I DULL STILL I DIE
1_MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND BLESSED WITH CHILDREN
2_HOLDS A MASTER DEGREE
3_WORTH OVER 500 MILLION NAIRA
4_GOVERN A STATE FOR EIGHT YEARS
5_NOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2007
beambally:

IF DIZ WHAT DULLNESS MEANS,GOD MAKE I DULL STILL I DIE
1_MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND BLESSED WITH CHILDREN
2_HOLDS A MASTER DEGREE
3_WORTH OVER 500 MILLION NAIRA
4_GOVERN A STATE FOR EIGHT YEARS
5_NOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION
ol boy wid all this me too l wan follow the man dey dull,infact i wan dull pass am.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 10:47pm On May 31, 2007
lmao

People dey pray to dull

Na lie d guy no dull.Funny enuf he might be our revelation sef.

LOL
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by nigeria1: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2007
Nobody would control him,  The man as all the free hand,  You who claim you are smart,  please what is  CH3CH2OOHCl , please explain it to us,  Even me too, I do not know what this is,  But Yar Adua most likely knows it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.