Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". (8737 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by ministergh: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
. Africans are simply a stupid bunch. in other to deal with a problem and end it..we need to stop pretending is not there...whiles our pastors and church members keep fucking the bois. lets open up..then those who need help will come forward and be helped. we are driving people to hell instead of bringing them to Christ. God will never forgive us . shame an all of you who thinks you are doing the will of God by driving away sinners. God forgive you all
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by maygah(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Will be surprise won't say a word, but won't judge him. Am not his God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU) / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.