Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". (8738 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Sllowppoisoon: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by sweetestguy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dias this one in my church,he's even a student pastor, I feel he's a gay, he always talks abwt hw fresh my lips are and hw he wud want to kiss it, I jus gave him red light, I can't fully say he's one bt I tink he is,,from their actions ull know

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Pelummy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Whats my problem with people sexual tastes? If anybody tells me he is gay, then good with him.
abi o
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Run away from the person as fast as my legs can carry me and also warn the person to steer clear of my family members and loved ones to avoid stories that touch.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by buoye1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
I ll tel him to repent and do what is ryt
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
DrummaBoy: A difficult one indeed but
1. Respect the individual freedom of choice
2. Do not discriminate against him and discourage others doing same
3. If he/she is a close friend, I'll try to commune with them to know what led to the decision
4. Make scripture position clear on the matter to them without outright condemning them
5. Maintain friendship but keeping a safe distance
6. Love them all the same and pray to God for a heart change
7. Wait to see what God will do: he has the heart of men in his hands; doesn't he.

These steps apply to atheists and other weird philosophical position also

That would be the mature way to handle the situation.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by victorv12(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
It's normal...most Christains are gay.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by freety(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
;DI will clap 4 the person. And and run away [b]I will clap 4 the person. And and run away [/b]I will clap 4 the person. And and run away
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Damojo: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will ask him, ''do u pay ur tithes''? If he says yes, he can even doggie my a$$!
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by sylve11: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: I would tell him to get adult pampers cheesy

Then, pray for him to be strong. But if he is in Nigeria...i would tell him to come to Nairaland, the only place with an official Gay Family.

lolgrin cool
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by EddieDantez(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'd tell him 2 seek forgiveness n change his or her ways

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Mintayo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
victorv12: It's normal...most Christains are gay.
That is not true,take it back; stop the generalization!
It is not normal,and no christain is a gay!

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
We are all children of the most high. if not Jesus would have condemned the woman that was caught in Adultery. I have worked with two gays and a lesbian for three years now in the office.and i think they are good people.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Joagbaje(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
rodeo0070: Seriously, If a member of your Church* says he/she's Gay/Lesbian or you get to know that he or she is Gay/Lesbian, How would you feel?
What would be your reaction.

We shall cast the DEMON out of him ni.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Abbeylincson(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will hate you and even disgraced you
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by adsonstone: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
I regard him/her as one who's not normal. #my view on all gays/lesbians.

No offence anyway.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Tyche(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: I would tell him to get adult pampers cheesy

grin
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Abbeylincson(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
royale442: Member: hey bro, i'm gay
my reply: okay, so which of the prisons would you prefer to spend your 14 years in?
thats just it i like ur comment
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by switdil(f): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
I ll make him see reasons y he needs to stop being one n repent
Then the rest is up to him
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Strongbest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Richy.:
We are all children of the most high. if not Jesus would have condemned the woman that was caught in Adultery. I have worked with two gays and a lesbian for three years now in the office.and i think they are good people.
Hmmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Fxwarrior: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good for you.Hope he doesnt rape you one day.Sleeping on same bed with such people is dangerous.You can wake up and see them giving you head. smiley wink

DrummaBoy: A difficult one indeed but
1. Respect the individual freedom of choice
2. Do not discriminate against him and discourage others doing same
3. If he/she is a close friend, I'll try to commune with them to know what led to the decision
4. Make scripture position clear on the matter to them without outright condemning them
5. Maintain friendship but keeping a safe distance
6. Love them all the same and pray to God for a heart change
7. Wait to see what God will do: he has the heart of men in his hands; doesn't he.

These steps apply to atheists and other weird philosophical position also

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
May God help us all.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tell him/her the story of sodom and Gomorrah!
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by PrettySpicey(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will slap JESUS into him/her.
Then I will get on my knees EVERYDAY to pray for him/her.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Fxwarrior: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oga Seun which one is molestation you.?It's grammatically incorrect.When did r.ape become a bad word?Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Fxwarrior: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
switdil: I ll make him see reasons y he needs to stop being one n repent
Then the rest is up to him

You can help him by unclading in front of him..He'll change his ways and orientation. tongue
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by cornelokon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gayism is a lifestyle but what people dont know is that majority of it is inborn and from the homone. The girly gays and manly lesbians have that as their nature and hardly changes it. So I stopped condeming them since I found out that most of them is not intentional but by nature.

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by tpapi: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hand him over to d aluu community
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by switdil(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fxwarrior:

You can help him by unclading in front of him..He'll change his ways and orientation. tongue
Ur mind is dirty
U need to jik it
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will live him with the passages of the bible

Romans 1:18-32

But God shows his anger from heaven against
all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth
by their wickedness.... Yes, they knew God, but
they wouldn't worship him as God or even give
him thanks. And they began to think up foolish
ideas of what God was like. As a result, their
minds became dark and confused. Claiming to
be wise, they instead became utter fools. And
instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living
God, they worshiped idols made to look like
mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
So God abandoned them to do whatever
shameful things their hearts desired. As a
result, they did vile and degrading things with
each other's bodies. They traded the truth
about God for a lie. So they worshiped and
served the things God created instead of the
Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise!
Amen.
That is why God abandoned them to their
shameful desires. Even the women turned
against the natural way to have sex and instead
indulged in sex with each other. And the men,
instead of having normal sexual relations with
women, burned with lust for each other. Men
did shameful things with other men, and as a
result of this sin, they suffered within
themselves the penalty they deserved.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge
God, he abandoned them to their foolish
thinking and let them do things that should
never be done. Their lives became full of every
kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy,
murder, quarreling, deception, malicious
behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers,
haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful.
They invent new ways of sinning, and they
disobey their parents. They refuse to
understand, break their promises, are heartless,
and have no mercy. They know God's justice
requires that those who do these things deserve
to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet,
they encourage others to do them, too. (NLT)

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Don't you realize that those who do wrong will
not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool
yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or
who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are
male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or
are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or
are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will
inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were
once like that. But you were cleansed; you were
made holy; you were made right with God by
calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and
by the Spirit of our God. (NLT)

1 Timothy 1:8-10

Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it
lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not
laid down for the just but for the lawless and
disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the
unholy and profane, for those who strike their
fathers and mothers, for murderers, the
sexually immoral, men who practice
homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and
whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine

And this also goes for the HOMOSEXUALS we have on Nairaland.

remember don't allow the DEVIL to prevent you from making heaven. I can't for you to change but you have to make the bold step. that's why the bible made us to know we have to '"""work out our salvation with fear and tembling. remain blessed.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
SPARE THE ROD ....SPOIL THE CHILD! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist? / Provoking Blessings!!!!! / Kill Bill Vo.1 - Philosophical Edition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.