Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". (8739 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will live him with the passages of the bible

Romans 1:18-32

But God shows his anger from heaven against
all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth
by their wickedness.... Yes, they knew God, but
they wouldn't worship him as God or even give
him thanks. And they began to think up foolish
ideas of what God was like. As a result, their
minds became dark and confused. Claiming to
be wise, they instead became utter fools. And
instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living
God, they worshiped idols made to look like
mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
So God abandoned them to do whatever
shameful things their hearts desired. As a
result, they did vile and degrading things with
each other's bodies. They traded the truth
about God for a lie. So they worshiped and
served the things God created instead of the
Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise!
Amen.
That is why God abandoned them to their
shameful desires. Even the women turned
against the natural way to have sex and instead
indulged in sex with each other. And the men,
instead of having normal sexual relations with
women, burned with lust for each other. Men
did shameful things with other men, and as a
result of this sin, they suffered within
themselves the penalty they deserved.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge
God, he abandoned them to their foolish
thinking and let them do things that should
never be done. Their lives became full of every
kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy,
murder, quarreling, deception, malicious
behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers,
haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful.
They invent new ways of sinning, and they
disobey their parents. They refuse to
understand, break their promises, are heartless,
and have no mercy. They know God's justice
requires that those who do these things deserve
to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet,
they encourage others to do them, too. (NLT)

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Don't you realize that those who do wrong will
not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool
yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or
who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are
male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or
are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or
are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will
inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were
once like that. But you were cleansed; you were
made holy; you were made right with God by
calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and
by the Spirit of our God. (NLT)

1 Timothy 1:8-10

Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it
lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not
laid down for the just but for the lawless and
disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the
unholy and profane, for those who strike their
fathers and mothers, for murderers, the
sexually immoral, men who practice
homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and
whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine

And this also goes for the HOMOSEXUALS we have on Nairaland.

remember don't allow the DEVIL to prevent you from making heaven. I can't for you to change but you have to make the bold step. that's why the bible made us to know we have to '"""work out our salvation with fear and tembling. remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will live him with the passages of the bible

Romans 1:18-32

But God shows his anger from heaven against
all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth
by their wickedness.... Yes, they knew God, but
they wouldn't worship him as God or even give
him thanks. And they began to think up foolish
ideas of what God was like. As a result, their
minds became dark and confused. Claiming to
be wise, they instead became utter fools. And
instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living
God, they worshiped idols made to look like
mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
So God abandoned them to do whatever
shameful things their hearts desired. As a
result, they did vile and degrading things with
each other's bodies. They traded the truth
about God for a lie. So they worshiped and
served the things God created instead of the
Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise!
Amen.
That is why God abandoned them to their
shameful desires. Even the women turned
against the natural way to have sex and instead
indulged in sex with each other. And the men,
instead of having normal sexual relations with
women, burned with lust for each other. Men
did shameful things with other men, and as a
result of this sin, they suffered within
themselves the penalty they deserved.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge
God, he abandoned them to their foolish
thinking and let them do things that should
never be done. Their lives became full of every
kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy,
murder, quarreling, deception, malicious
behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers,
haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful.
They invent new ways of sinning, and they
disobey their parents. They refuse to
understand, break their promises, are heartless,
and have no mercy. They know God's justice
requires that those who do these things deserve
to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet,
they encourage others to do them, too. (NLT)

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Don't you realize that those who do wrong will
not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool
yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or
who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are
male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or
are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or
are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will
inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were
once like that. But you were cleansed; you were
made holy; you were made right with God by
calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and
by the Spirit of our God. (NLT)

1 Timothy 1:8-10

Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it
lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not
laid down for the just but for the lawless and
disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the
unholy and profane, for those who strike their
fathers and mothers, for murderers, the
sexually immoral, men who practice
homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and
whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine

And this also goes for the HOMOSEXUALS we have on Nairaland.

remember don't allow the DEVIL to prevent you from making heaven. I can't for you to change but you have to make the bold step. that's why the bible made us to know we have to '"""work out our salvation with fear and tembling. remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Fxwarrior: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
switdil:
Ur mind is dirty
U need to jik it

Eheh nah.He will see what he has been missing all along and you will not only have won a soul but also enjoy it.Definitely! wink
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Fxwarrior: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^ What's it with people and long post?Like seriously am gonna read this? undecided

Mtchew I don vex! angry

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Ikbobby(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
REPORT HIM TO THE FEDS.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by sweetgala(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
So according to you, rapists, murderers, thieves, crooks, atheists and homosexuals all fall under the same category?

Good Xtian reasoning..

I don't read where he wrote so.
He stated philosophical . I fail to see the philosophy behind rape or murder.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reply: Ok...
and move on.

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by christiscomin: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
i will be sure, except he repents hell fire is the abode. Since GOD created women for men's fulfilling of natural sex urge, why does he have to be a gay. The westerners have been able to corrupt peoples religion especially using the church, i can't imagine some churches allowing it despite the Lord destroyed the people of Lot for this singular misbehavoiur.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Saib4Jesus: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
There are several church members today who need help and needed to talk to someone who will help them out of their dilemma, among such are the gays. You need to find out if he is still enjoying it or tired of it, if he is still enjoying it, then you need to inform the fellow of the spiritual implications of what he is doing that all that engage in such will end up in hell, but if the person is tired of it, then you need to tell him that the Holy Spirit is the only one that can help him, disengaging from those relationship and moving closer to God through His Word and fellowshipping with brethren will also help him. He can as well seek counsel from a genuine man of God.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by danmyboy: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
I need help and I need to get out of this. I can't remember the password to the email with which I registered this sign on so I am unable to send pms to those whose post I think can help.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by youngice(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
[size=25pt]excommunicate the bastard[/size]
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Pearl27(f): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
My response is in romans 1:22-32.shikena

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
bankyc: If a person tells u "I'm gay" he/she does not mean is homosexual. It simply means "I'm fine" but if its " I'm a gay" that is homosexualism. This two sentences shuold not be misunderstood. So the appropriate heading for this thread should be " I'm a gay"
thanks.
u are so dull!

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by collins123(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi, I'm gay.

-Fine, how are you doing?

I'm doing muulah.

-Good to know. So why did you telll me you're gay?

Just so you know.

-Fine. Not homophobic here. Were all humans. Are you by any chance attracted to me?

No, negro.

- Good to know. You can Bleep the whole world.

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Bpriest(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
All Muslims and Christians are gays anyway.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Kabieosi: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by mutvy: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will firstly report him to the pastor that there is one evil spirit in the church who is looking for ways of raping me.If he does not take any action,I will look for his trouble and beat him up,if i can,t beat him,i will set him up.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lesbian is fine but gay,na na na na na,na to dey keep malice o
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by TomiwaDamola(f): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2013
It's not my business. I would not care if the person was gay, straight, lesbian, transgender, black, blue, or purple, atheist, christian, jewish, muslim, deist, or agnostic. As long as you are nice to me and respect me as a person, I will also respect you as a person.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by precious1907(m): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2013
stay clear from him before he infects me,! embarassed
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by king94(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2013
I respect ppl based on their character nd not wot dey do in their bedroom.As long as they don't hit on me,I'm indifferent towards it.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by adorablevincy: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Heaven is real, hell is real. Obey God and His commands and it shall be well wit u. Gay folks I wonder what makes them do so. If u need it harder, there are women God created to serve that purpose who will trill you with hot s*. Just thinking may be the gays consider women 2b so fragile and cn't satisfy them. God go deliver una sha.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin
Fxwarrior:

You can help him by unclading in front of him..He'll change his ways and orientation. tongue
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2013
A gay liked ur post so clap for urself! Don't worry b4 d end of today they will all gather and give u 100likes...ndiara angry

cornelokon: Gayism is a lifestyle but what people dont know is that majority of it is inborn and from the homone. The girly gays and manly lesbians have that as their nature and hardly changes it. So I stopped condeming them since I found out that most of them is not intentional but by nature.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by favouredseed(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Disappointed of cos
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by AwesomeDaniel(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Ignore him nd get myself some nice iron pants.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Caseless: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
So according to you, rapists, murderers, thieves, crooks, atheists and homosexuals all fall under the same category?

Good Xtian reasoning..
redmosquito!
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Mikhaela: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
bankyc: If a person tells u "I'm gay" he/she does not mean is homosexual. It simply means "I'm fine" but if its " I'm a gay" that is homosexualism. This two sentences shuold not be misunderstood. So the appropriate heading for this thread should be " I'm a gay"
thanks.

LMAOOO you've got to be joking? Surely you can't be this daft? shocked
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Agimor(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tecno p3 for sale for an affordable price of just 10k.I base in delta state,Warri to be precise.you can call me on 07036157858.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by IceSplash(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jesus loves u..
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by tuetaraya(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
If someone is a gay then it means the person has fornicated, fornication is a sin, gay is abomination that why sodom was destroyed in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist? / Provoking Blessings!!!!! / Kill Bill Vo.1 - Philosophical Edition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.