Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) (48639 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=Shollypopz]
[font=harrington]mtchèeeww Sholly how you dey?
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 05, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: And you Nigerian girls will say you won't pound yam for your husbands, what's your excuse?! You lot will end up sad old spinsters.
ODE!go and marry her now,u think she'll pound fufu for you to eat.MU.MU
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2013
Police iye ee

Police iye ee

Police

She's commiting suicide iyee

The white girl weh deh dia

She's commiting suicide iyee

The white girl weh deh dia

She's commiting suicide iyee oh

-Bright Chimezie tins
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Policewoman(f): 4:09pm On May 05, 2013
Someone don do am for background she come here dey pose. Oya make she pound pounded yam na make we see. cool
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2013
lorretta u: ODE!go and marry her now,u think she'll pound fufu for you to eat.MU.MU
lorretta u: ODE!go and marry her now,u think she'll pound fufu for you to eat.MU.MU
...Go easy on a brother,he's only stating the obvious...girls of these days,i smh for una...
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by 50calibre(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2013
What I don't understand is why she chose to date a giant Congolese basketball player. By the time that guy is done with her, no guy would be able to live up to her expectations regarding co*k size.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 05, 2013
Crixina: dude what Ghananians call fufu is not what we do,theirs is made frm yam,(kind of like what we call pounded yam here,though theirs is softer almost watery,while ours is made frm cassava.so if you guys figure out which keri is making,the u can take a cue frm there.
WhIle you were trying to come across as educated in ghanaian fufu you only further proved your lack of knowledge. There are different types of fufu, yam, cassava, cocoa etc and fufu varies some prefer it soft and some prefer it more firm. Am sure Ghanaian fufu and Nigeria fufu taste different because of the method prepared just like the way our jollof rice taste different from the Nigerian jollof rice.

7 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 05, 2013
50calibre: What I don't understand is why she chose to date a giant Congolese basketball player. My the time that guy is done with her, no guy would be able to live up to her expectations regarding co*k size.

Jeez ...don't kill me with laughter...

Ps: so true
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2013
Policewoman: Someone don do am for background she come here dey pose. Oya make she pound pounded yam na make we see. cool
...See bad belle o..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

The bolded grin grin grin grin

BTW I'm surprised to hear Nigerians claiming fufu is a Nigerain thing, because one of the names they call Ghanaians on this forum is "FUFU EATERS". Now fufu is worth claiming? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Bon Appetit Keri! cheesy
Exactly my dear sis, fufu is like one of the staple foods in Ghana even ghanaians outside of ghana eat fufu almost daily. I only recently heard that yorubas eat fufu and now today am hearing too that its an igbo thing. Its like me saying egusi and eba originated in ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Exactly my dear sis, fufu is like one of the staple foods in Ghana even ghanaians outside of ghana eat fufu almost daily. I only recently heard that yorubas eat fufu and now today am hearing too that its an igbo thing. Its like me saying egusi and eba originated in ghana.
You probably didn't know that fufu is also an Igbo food because we call it akpu, not fufu.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
...Okay,Ghana is the highest exporter of fufu in the world...happy now?

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
You probably didn't know that fufu is also an Igbo food because we call it akpu, not fufu.
....No mind am
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
Lol this thread is hilarious. So because Keri Hilson prepared fufu everyone is claiming it..... Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2013
chucksbadt: SHAME on all the AFRICAN GIRLS who cannot cook FUFU in this modern day.......una wife materials no go reach 2 sew G - string!.......btw if keri hilson can do it, y can't yuh?

Who told you she did it?since when do you cook fufu with one hand?
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by niggadee(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Anoda nigeria attention seeker. Is she on her way 2 nigeria again?

Abeg make 1 Nlder wer God go bless buy dis dude beta phn na, dis chinko wer i dey use nor b him. Pm me abeg. Seun hw fa
her partner is african

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Who told you she did it?since when do you cook fufu with one hand?
Duh she was posing for the pic?

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
Anybody can prepare fufu...no big deal..its preparing the soup that goes with it that matters..
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Iykeponti(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: Fufu is a Ghanaian meal...mzKeri took it when she visited Ghana in dec.2012 with bow wow and has forever been in love with it...she even said this in an interview on BET
GHANIAN MEAL INDEED, SEE UR MOUTH LIKE GHANIAN MEAL sad
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 4:39pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

LOL cheesy are you ghanaian?how do you guys make your fufu?

et tu parles aussi francais...c'est tres bien ca smiley

Yes my sis I'm Ghanaian. In Ghana we have different types of fufu, but I'll rather keep the recipes secret since some folks are now claiming it grin grin grin cheesy

The most common combination is Cassava and plantain. Check the following for the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSiK2Ex72CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqofYAaA-8w

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Iykeponti(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: lie lie,na Ashanti delicacy from Ghana...make una check wikipedia or google
MUMU GO N ASK UR GRANDFADAS WEY COME HUSTLE IN D S.E OF NAIJA, NOT GOOGLE. Besides Ghana get any food of their own b4?
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

Yes my sis I'm Ghanaian. In Ghana we have different types of fufu, but I'll rather keep the recipes secret since some folks are now claiming it grin grin grin cheesy

The most common combination is Cassava and plantain. Check the following for the process:

I am off to the ghanaian restaurant... grin

4 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2013
CONGRATS IBAKA .

THO I THINK SHE IS AN OLD CARGO AND YOU DESERVE BETTER MY MAN. cool cool
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 4:56pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

It's news to me that Yorubas eat fufu. My Yoruba friend is not even familiar with fufu. She only eats it at my place and she really likes it, especially with goat meat light soup smiley She made me teach her how to make it, but she didn't like how it turned out, so she gave up and continues to enjoy my Ghana special cheesy. I also enjoy eating her amala. That's how we do it ooo... ONE LOVE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 4:58pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am off to the ghanaian restaurant... grin

grin grin grin grin grin Bon appetit cheesy
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

grin grin grin grin grin Bon appetit cheesy

Merci! smiley

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by BarryX(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2013
I'm not suppose to comment but since the thread is about one of my most-FILLING food, i just have do justice *clears throat* People are claiming and counter -claiming who owns whatnot. Please for the sake of fairplay as Big-brother: let us give Fufu to who Fufu is due ( Ghana) they patented the right to fufu invention before independence from wikipedia, who are we to say otherwise. That being said, As for Pretty Keri baby making Fufu (if really she did make it) Naija girls have no excuse, talk to Mummy or any of the catering schools around can help out - Good Culinary Skills as it relates to Akpu or Fufu making is also a way to man's heart- Bible said so!
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by RespectMoneys: 5:02pm On May 05, 2013
N*ggas and b**ches fighting for the right to who owns the FUFU cuz an American celebrity was spotted making it. Poor African mentality, u guys need to grow up seriously and quits child's play. If it were to be a celebrity in African the story will be that he/she is broke, like a broke a** mutha****er.. why is this crap making headlines?

4 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by megadonVJ(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2013
adaobi123: She dey try grin

But did she eat it ? tongue
o girl see the way she turn the fufu grin why she no go fit sama the grob..
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by chreldb(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, please kindly leave the patent right of "fufu" to the Ghanaians to make them happy tongue tongue. Please don't offend them. it's bad enough that Chris Brown wrongly attributed azonto to Nigeria and now that Keri Hilson eats "fufu" Nigerians wants to take away the glory from them. That to me is oppression tongue tongue.
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by megadonVJ(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2013
chreld_b: Fellow Nigerians, please kindly leave the patent right of "fufu" to the Ghanaians to make them happy tongue tongue. Please don't offend them. it's bad enough that Chris Brown wrongly attributed azonto to Nigeria and now that Keri Hilson eats "fufu" Nigerians wants to take away the glory from them. That to me is oppression tongue tongue.
duhhh!
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by rhymz(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

yeah right. . . Wait until you see real Nigerian fufu or Akpu. Trust me Ghanaians don't eat Fufu better than Igbos or Calabar ppl. It is a common staple associated with them in Nigeria. We dont use plantain or whatever, strictly cassava. And igbos do it quite differently from Calabar that roast theirs. We have the best soups for fufu than ghanaians trust me on that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos) / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation / Fans Think AY Had A ''Quickie'' Because Of This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.