Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) (48636 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2013
chreld_b: Fellow Nigerians, please kindly leave the patent right of "fufu" to the Ghanaians to make them happy tongue tongue. Please don't offend them. it's bad enough that Chris Brown wrongly attributed azonto to Nigeria and now that Keri Hilson eats "fufu" Nigerians wants to take away the glory from them. That to me is oppression tongue tongue.
Lmfao very funny. Sharing is caring so we have shared azonto and fufu but pls abeg if i hear one day that waakye, kenke, shito, or banku is now a Nigerian food then it ends there!! :-p

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 5:18pm On May 05, 2013
chreld_b: Fellow Nigerians, please kindly leave the patent right of "fufu" to the Ghanaians to make them happy tongue tongue. Please don't offend them. it's bad enough that Chris Brown wrongly attributed azonto to Nigeria and now that Keri Hilson eats "fufu" Nigerians wants to take away the glory from them. That to me is oppression tongue tongue.

The bolded
They already did that long ago when they started calling Ghanaians FUFU EATERS to offend them. So how can they now claim it's a Nigerian thing? Is it because some American lady is making it Beats me!

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lmfao very funny. Sharing is caring so we have shared azonto and fufu but pls abeg if i hear one day that waakye, kenke, shito, or banku is now a Nigerian food then it ends there!! :-p
grin grin grin and shito. Seriously tho, that's one ghanaian thing I can kill for.

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 05, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Okay,Ghana is the highest exporter of fufu in the world...happy now?

grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin and shito. Seriously tho, that's one ghanaian thing I can kill for.
yes that is some good ish :-)

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

The bolded
They already did that long ago when they started calling Ghanaians FUFU EATERS to offend them. So how can they now claim it's a Nigerian thing? Is it because some American lady is making it Beats me!
why are you pissed tho? I don't know who has been calling ghanaians fufu eaters but fufu is also a nigerian food. So it makes no sense why a nigerian would call a ghanaian fufu eater...but anyway, you need to calm down.
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: Fufu is a Ghanaian meal...mzKeri took it when she visited Ghana in dec.2012 with bow wow and has forever been in love with it...she even said this in an interview on BET

above is the "ponmo" that derailed this thread

KANDA LIKE YOU!
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by chreldb(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Ok we don hear. But for the records fufu is not solely a Ghanaian food!! But we dash you the patent right. grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2013
carr96:

above is the "ponmo" that derailed this thread

KANDA LIKE YOU!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 5:37pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:

grin grin grin grin

BTW my Yoruba friend brought me shito when she went to visit Naija, so I assume shito is common there smiley Please don't claim that one ooo! Ebe Ghana's famous condiment grin grin grin.... Just enjoy it grin ONE LOVE!

5 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

grin grin grin grin

BTW my Yoruba friend brought me shito when she went to visit Naija, so I assume shito is common there smiley Please don't claim that one ooo! Ebe Ghana's famous condiment grin grin grin.... Just enjoy it grin ONE LOVE!
Nah, shito is not common in Nigeria, I saw shito for the first time in my Ghanaian friend's house. I thought it was burnt stew at first but the taste made mad sense. grin grin...it is life changing, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by megadonVJ(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 5:49pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
why are you pissed tho? I don't know who has been calling ghanaians fufu eaters but fufu is also a nigerian food. So it makes no sense why a nigerian would call a ghanaian fufu eater...but anyway, you need to calm down.

My sis I'm not pissed ooo... far from that smiley And you sound like you haven't been on those Ghana bashing threads on NL smiley Maybe they call us fufu eaters because we eat it more than you folks grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2013
There is one Nigerian food not sure whether its igbo or yoruba its called moi moi. Now that is some gud ish
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 5:57pm On May 05, 2013
Royal Pear,

Ete sen? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina: Royal Pear,

Ete sen? smiley
Me ho y3, na wo nso wo ho te sen?

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
There is one Nigerian food not sure whether its igbo or yoruba its called moi moi. Now that is some gud ish

u should try moi moi nd rice! I love dat ish grin

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 6:07pm On May 05, 2013
Iykeponti: MUMU GO N ASK UR GRANDFADAS WEY COME HUSTLE IN D S.E OF NAIJA, NOT GOOGLE. Besides Ghana get any food of their own b4?

What is this one saying Is he losing it grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
carr96:

ok i sure will
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Nyame adom oooo! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2013
carr96:

ewww...I can't stand moi moi.
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by luvablesam(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Exactly my dear sis, fufu is like one of the staple foods in Ghana even ghanaians outside of ghana eat fufu almost daily. I only recently heard that yorubas eat fufu and now today am hearing too that its an igbo thing. Its like me saying egusi and eba originated in ghana.
your own ghanian version is foufou n nt fufu!Pls check d origin of fufu acordin to wikipedia n even naija is d largest producer of cassava d source of fufu
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by spoofproof: 6:11pm On May 05, 2013
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 6:14pm On May 05, 2013
spoofproof: undecided

It's also pronounced FUFUI by the Gas smiley

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

It's also pronounced FUFUI by the Gas smiley

the origin

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
...Like WTF...you guys should know where to draw the line..coming on a nigerian forum en speaking rubbish...don't you people have internet facilities in ghana??..i wonder if ghanaians are as tolerant...this is an abuse of privilage!!!
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 6:31pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Does the word "fufu" mean something? I can't believe that we even use it in french without knowing its exact meaning from the origin

The word comes from the Akan language as stated in the afore-mentioned info...I never heard of any meaning, so I guess it's just a name. My 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Like WTF...you guys should know where to draw the line..coming on a nigerian forum en speaking rubbish...don't you people have internet facilities in ghana??..i wonder if ghanaians are as tolerant...this is an abuse of privilage!!!
stop getting hyper over nothing she asked me how am i and i replied. I see others speaking alot of french, patois etc on this site and i don"t see u yabbing at them.

4 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 6:34pm On May 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
stop getting hyper over nothing she asked me how am i and i replied. I see others speaking alot of french, patois etc on this site and i don"t see u yabbing at them.

My sis don't mind him, he should go take a chill pill. What a crying baby grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

My sis don't mind him, he should go take a chill pill. What a crying baby grin grin grin cheesy
lmfao jeez

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Foodconsumer(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2013
chreld_b:

Ok we don hear. But for the records fufu is not solely a Ghanaian food!! But we dash you the patent right. grin
how much is your fufu contributing to your economy sef...
Anyway, i dey hungry!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos) / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.