Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (9439 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / If Ss Is Not Biafra She Can Leave The Terr. / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 3:55am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

I am amazed at ur f00lery.

Really? You still amazed by that nigg@ length of wisdom.
Choi, u fell my hand.

The man is 40 years or so I heard, 20 years my senior and 26 years my little sister's senior and even I was surprised of the man stupid1ty and childishness jor. Anyway they have nothing to say so what you except. They wish you were SE, they probably wish everyone on this thread is SE. Let the thread rest jor.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:08am On May 06, 2013
One_Naira:

Really? You still amazed by that nigg@ length of wisdom.
Choi, u fell my hand.

The man is 40 years or so I heard, 20 years my senior and 26 years my little sister's senior and even I was surprised of the man stupid1ty and childishness jor. Anyway they have nothing to say so what you except. They wish you were SE, they probably wish everyone on this thread is SE. Let the thread rest jor.

i tire ohh for the magga. first time being trolled.

i pity all my past victims here
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:15am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:
AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA
I have reported you.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 06, 2013
babe_online:
I have reported you.

nah u sabi
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:20am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

nah u sabi
yes...and why did you send me a message?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 4:30am On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

And why cant you SE leeches stay on your own, WHy must you do attache by force?

Leech on SW by flooding to our land

Leech on North by flooding to the North

If dem check well all you and all your comrades in e-arms dey jand or yankee dey cool off. Yet you dey criticise people ppl for their own country (for now at least).

The day una ppl go leave london eh! Especially peckham the good people of london will throw a carnival that will last for weeks. Their welfare system may however need a century to recover.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:34am On May 06, 2013
joeyfire:
If dem check well all you and all your comrades in e-arms dey jand or yankee dey cool off. Yet you dey criticise people ppl for their own country (for now at least).

The day una ppl go leave london eh! Especially peckham the good people of london will throw a carnival that will last for weeks. Their welfare system may however need a century to recover.
no, when all Nigerians and other unwanted people leave London...
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2013
joeyfire: If dem check well all you and all your comrades in e-arms dey jand or yankee dey cool off. Yet you dey criticise people ppl for their own country (for now at least).

That is because London is better than where we are coming from.

The retardeed thing about your people is they flood to other regions to leech on them yet never admit those region are better than theirs.

No person would leave Lagos or Ibadan for London or Yankee and call it No mans Land

4 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by cfours: 4:51am On May 06, 2013
it would be interesting. but life will go on as usual.
also, Nigeria as a bigger country will still dominate and might even forcefully take the oil reserves. if SE and SS disagrees, then there might be war. and we know what side will win.

let's be honest with ourselves. it's all about oil.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:56am On May 06, 2013
babe_online:
well you wont be able to cos I wont allow...Calabar dicckhead!!!!

Why the Calabar reference?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 5:02am On May 06, 2013
babe_online:
no, when all Nigerians and other unwanted people leave London...

I don't think you have ever been to peckham
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by ektbear: 6:23am On May 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You know Awolowo was actually the one that cross dress and ran to Abidjan not Ojukwu. How can Ojukwu the Ikemba cross dress and run to ivory coast? Mbanu!! The igbo man will stay and fight to the end.

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 06, 2013
Pls o no isults,why do u people think dat d ss will go with se and sw with d north,with d way things are in dis ,i think everybody want to be on their own

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2013
wily:wily:

Ohooo, what of your igbo brothers in SS,
my brother when I say SE here I mean igbos generally. forget the political state creation.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2013
One_Naira:

I'm not SE, neither is policewoman or wily.wily so SE isn't speaking for any one right now to be honest. How about we make a deal, SE can speak for SE. I can speak for delta. Policewoman can speak for rivers and wily can speak I think say an calabar him be. Well if SE leaves, we go follow am leave. Even if they do not want any part of SS , including SS igbo, to join am like the mr.globe then whatever but there ain't gonna be such thing as SW and SS. You can take that to the bank. We'll rather have una boko haram us finish.
please nwanne you misquoted me. I only meant itsekiri people will join their brothers in south west nonetheless and it doesn't bother me. most of the biggest igbos on this forum are Delta igbos and I refer to them as SE
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

what is your own? The SS have declared their position and wether they go their way or merge with the SE is irrelevant. The point being they don't want to be part of a country with the likes of yorubas and hausas.

e dey pain you? undecided undecided undecided
if na you e no go pain you? grin grin
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2013
Obiagu1: Was Ijaw citizen handle blocked?
I see Alh. Haram running around again with kamanda.
grin
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2013
Any small thing the SW pple will say the people of the SE are trooping to the SW, because Lagos is this and that. If north that lagos was once the capital, it won't be compared to anywhere in the east. Most Nigerians went down to the SW because it was the capital and major activities where station there.

Lagos became this developed with oil money. The SS pple where watching, they moved the Capital to Abuja and developed with will the same SS oil moneym

But the SW can't maintain the infrastructure without oil money. Oil block licenses will be withdrawn soon.

The north and their slaves in the SW have been taken the rest of Nigeria for a ride. The SS final got an opportunity to taste power, to rule Nigeria that they have been sustaining and developing with their oil money. The North have decided to make it ungovernable
, Plant bombs on the butt of their slaves in SW so they have no choice but to agree with the north.

GOD has compensated the SE with the oil and everything they need to be on their own shld Nigeria end today.

We are now ready for whatever. The power of the north which is the military has been taken away from them. Their oil blocks will soon be taken. Their own home bred soldiers Boko Haram has turned against them.

When it is all over and their region is desolate, all they have left is their slaves in the SW. That is why they have planted their suicide bomber all over lagos. As soon as they are going down, they take the SW down.

We are not calling the SS, we have our oil. Its the SS that has apologized, they have seen the truth, they know that despite the fact that we have nothing to loose or gain by who is president in Nigeria, we still voted for them.

They no that an igbo president cannot stop their amnesty program, and igbo president will make sure they get what they deserve. But what happens if the SE does not care about producing president since we have our own oil and everything we need? Will they sit and allow a northerner take back power, use the money gotten from their region to fund boko haram, end their amnesty program.

The level of cheating and deprivation given to the people of SS can't be repaired even if gej is given another 4 years. They will need atleast another for years from gej and 8 years from an igbo president to recover.

They have tested power, they know the truth. But they can't fight this battle alone. They need the SE. As for the SW just like you put metal in the mouth of the horse to control it by pulling, the north has put bombs in the SW to control them.

Our in is to dance alingo in the SE and watch. Either the SS come and beg us to help them, or sit and watch the north take power from them. And this time they won't have mercy. Once buhari takes over, he will probe jonathan and sentence him. Then the SS will attempt to protest, the north and their slaves in the SW will invade them, take their oil by force. Our own na sit down they look.

So they either come join resources with SE, if the north makes noise, we give a little token of oil to the US and other countries and they wipe them out. While they are bombing them, they will be bombing their slaves in the SW.

The northern masters have seen then ugly end, the know the SW cannot the trusted, if their region becomes totally destroyed the only place they can go is the SW. And the SW people might turn their back on them, that is why they want to use bombs to take over by force shld their region be totally destroyed.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2013
mekaboy: [s]Any small thing the SW pple will say the people of the SE are trooping to the SW, because Lagos is this and that. If north that lagos was once the capital, it won't be compared to anywhere in the east. Most Nigerians went down to the SW because it was the capital and major activities where station there.

Lagos became this developed with oil money. The SS pple where watching, they moved the Capital to Abuja and developed with will the same SS oil moneym

But the SW can't maintain the infrastructure without oil money. Oil block licenses will be withdrawn soon.

The north and their slaves in the SW have been taken the rest of Nigeria for a ride. The SS final got an opportunity to taste power, to rule Nigeria that they have been sustaining and developing with their oil money. The North have decided to make it ungovernable
, Plant bombs on the butt of their slaves in SW so they have no choice but to agree with the north.

GOD has compensated the SE with the oil and everything they need to be on their own shld Nigeria end today.

We are now ready for whatever. The power of the north which is the military has been taken away from them. Their oil blocks will soon be taken. Their own home bred soldiers Boko Haram has turned against them.

When it is all over and their region is desolate, all they have left is their slaves in the SW. That is why they have planted their suicide bomber all over lagos. As soon as they are going down, they take the SW down.

We are not calling the SS, we have our oil. Its the SS that has apologized, they have seen the truth, they know that despite the fact that we have nothing to loose or gain by who is president in Nigeria, we still voted for them.

They no that an igbo president cannot stop their amnesty program, and igbo president will make sure they get what they deserve. But what happens if the SE does not care about producing president since we have our own oil and everything we need? Will they sit and allow a northerner take back power, use the money gotten from their region to fund boko haram, end their amnesty program.

The level of cheating and deprivation given to the people of SS can't be repaired even if gej is given another 4 years. They will need atleast another for years from gej and 8 years from an igbo president to recover.

They have tested power, they know the truth. But they can't fight this battle alone. They need the SE. As for the SW just like you put metal in the mouth of the horse to control it by pulling, the north has put bombs in the SW to control them.

Our in is to dance alingo in the SE and watch. Either the SS come and beg us to help them, or sit and watch the north take power from them. And this time they won't have mercy. Once buhari takes over, he will probe jonathan and sentence him. Then the SS will attempt to protest, the north and their slaves in the SW will invade them, take their oil by force. Our own na sit down they look.

So they either come join resources with SE, if the north makes noise, we give a little token of oil to the US and other countries and they wipe them out. While they are bombing them, they will be bombing their slaves in the SW.

The northern masters have seen then ugly end, the know the SW cannot the trusted, if their region becomes totally destroyed the only place they can go is the SW. And the SW people might turn their back on them, that is why they want to use bombs to take over by force shld their region be totally destroyed.[/s]

Stop deceiving your self, the SS is currently using the Igbo people as a pawn, your are like the biblical esau that sold his birthright to Jacob for the pot of porridge .
G.Ebele Azikiwe Jona. is utilising the Igbo destiny and blessings grin grin (Aisiki yin lon lo). He is sucking it out and it will soon dry out, when the SS is through with you, they will kick you to the curbs,

Imagine if SS & SE forms a country, which region will preside ? the igbo abi? grin grin. you will be second fiddle to your SS younger brothers., What will you bring to the table ? At most 2 years, you will be seen as a liability and parasite.The SS will not stand the usual bullshit you offer.

Infact at the end of it all the SS will prefer to forge an alliance with the SW. cool cool

At the moment the current oil productivity is ranked thus: SS - SW -SE.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2013
Not all that glitters is gold. All dis imposters on nairaland. ehn!
Watever rocks ur boat, wen the time is right South will waka and naturally the east will follow.

The real question is which other sections of Nigeria will they permit to join them?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by ikweremilitant: 10:09am On May 06, 2013
Rgp92: They can try! grin grin Same result as the last time, SS will coward out and join Nigeria. SE will surrender, and their leader will flee to Ivory coast grin grin
mugu everyday no be sallah
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2013
emiye:

Stop deceiving your self, the SS is currently using the Igbo people as a pawn, your are like the biblical esau that sold his birthright to Jacob for the pot of porridge .
G.Ebele Azikiwe Jona. is utilising the Igbo destiny and blessings grin grin (Aisiki yin lon lo). He is sucking it out and it will soon dry out, when the SS is through with you, they will kick you to the curbs,

Imagine if SS & SE forms a country, which region will preside ? the igbo abi? grin grin. you will be second fiddle to your SS younger brothers., What will you bring to the table ? At most 2 years, you will be seen as a liability and parasite.The SS will not stand the usual bullshit you offer.

Infact at the end of it all the SS will prefer to forge an alliance with the SW. cool cool

At the moment the current oil productivity is ranked thus: SS - SW -SE.

Well jonathan has used the SE well and we are really benefiting from the use. In terms of appointment and allocation.

Yes SW is producing more oil because of their masters up north. The SE will produce for our own use and export. Why do you think the SS is calling for the SE again. They can't do without if the want to win.

How will SS want to join the SW that are slaves to the north that have been using the for years. So I will advise the SW and the masters in the North to allow us talk with the SS. As one Oyel region to another Oyel region. Lol , oyel talk to oyel. The SS has the oyel SE has oyel, technical and managerial ability.

They will SS will be better of with a region that has oyel, atleast we know that the relationship is truthful than one side having oil and the other having long throat for oil.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2013
revolt: very myopic finkn! Y do u fink igbos want out of nigeria? Nigeria is holdn us down! Let's analyse this . Only an igbo man starts an automobile coy wthout loans and govt connections, bike construction etc yet all these he still strives to pay tax evn wen he runs on diesel. If the SE_SS nation succeeds it means the oil money alone will circulate in tht sector thereby excludn all u leeches thus lots of money in circulation which ofcos the igbo man will be able to set up various biznesses tht will surely thrive cos there's money n purchase power! @least ppl like innoson wnt be beginnin yorob civil servants to buy their buses! So in essesnce I'm sayn bulk of igbos r nt politicians the minority can struggle for tht we will be busy settin up coys afterall a jew has nvr ruled US but who calls the shots! In tht new arrangmnt were nt lookn 4 oil blocks as u hausa n yorobs do but we want a place of progress. Capitalism @ its peak perhaps be the supply hub of africa afterall ryt now we supply lagos bulk of its commodities

The fear of the North and SW is that if the SS and SE ever merge and leave Nigeria. They will become slaves and work us.

They will work for salary while we will be the ogas at the top. They will be working in the sun in our country while every citizen of the new country will be receiving oil money freely in their account everyday. The moment the SS and SE leave. All the SW will have left is boko haram.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by ijawcitizen(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
The Igbo and Yoruba obsession on Niger Delta is really something I can't begin to describe.

We are no younger brothers to anybody, we are Niger Deltans and we are capable of governing ourselves and managing our resources should Nigeria come to an end without Yoruba & Igbo support.

We are also capable of fighting our own wars without your treacherous support. Niger Delta militancy which was executed by ONLY ONE of the ethnic groups in ND; Ijaws, should give you a clue of the strenght of the ND/SS people.

Let me make this very clear, When the time comes it won't be the current state boundaries that will determine the structure or composition of the Niger Delta, THE ETHNIC LINES IS WHAT WOULD CONSTITUTE THE TRADITIONAL/ ORIGINAL NIGER DELTA. Not this current political lines (state boundaries) that constitute the SS.

When that time comes, Itsekiris may join their Yoruba and Edo relatives if they so please to form one nation with the Yorubas. Then the Igbo parts of Delta and Rivers states won't be SS anymore but SE.

By then, I'm very sure it would have dawned on the Igbos & Yorubas that we the Niger Deltans don't need any of them to survive as a country, even they try to use the forced of arms as earlier attempted by the Igbos.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2013
ijaw citizen: The Igbo and Yoruba obsession on Niger Delta is really something I can't begin to describe.

We are no younger brothers to anybody, we are Niger Deltans and we are capable of governing ourselves and managing our resources should Nigeria come to an end without Yoruba & Igbo support.

We are also capable of fighting our own wars without your treacherous support. Niger Delta militancy which was executed by ONLY ONE of the ethnic groups in ND; Ijaws, should give you a clue of the strenght of the ND/SS people.

Let me make this very clear, When the time comes it won't be the current state boundaries that will determine the structure or composition of the Niger Delta, THE ETHNIC LINES IS WHAT WOULD CONSTITUTE THE TRADITIONAL/ ORIGINAL NIGER DELTA. Not this current political lines (state boundaries) that constitute the SS.

When that time comes, Itsekiris may join their Yoruba and Edo relatives if they so please to form one nation with the Yorubas. Then the Igbo parts of Delta and Rivers states won't be SS anymore but SE.

By then, I'm very sure it would have dawned on the Igbos & Yorubas that we the Niger Deltans don't need any of them to survive as a country, even they try to use the forced of arms as earlier attempted by the Igbos.

Lol I am sure jonathan and asari dokubo that knows what is going on will disagree with you. Without the SE jonathan would not have won in the first place. Without the SE in charge of the army jonathans gov would be overthrown after the election.

Are you sure you can stand alone? How will you cope when the north and SW come to take your oil alone.

How many times have you heard the SE call on the SS. But you can read the SS calling on SE here and there.

Its the SS that are saying the regret what they did.

Those that know the implication of Nigeria ending today knows that SS needs SE more , or else they will go and submit to the SW, either way the north is master and the SW, so the SS will have no option to either plead with SE for support or go and submit to the SW. They will still be ruled by the north. The north rule the SW the SW rule the SS.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2013
What is this attache by force. The guy say make una leave SS alone, But lailai, SE no go gree dem must associate with the SS by force greedy thieves.

The campaign is every region stay on your own We know the region that is scared to stay in the eroded caves the haven of kidnappers

SW on their own, North on their own SS on their own and SE on their own but these leeches no go gree. dem must attache by force
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol I am sure jonathan and asari dokubo that knows what is going on will disagree with you. Without the SE jonathan would not have won in the first place. Without the SE in charge of the army jonathans gov would be overthrown after the election.
Bla bla bla bla blah!

mekaboy: Are you sure you can stand alone? How will you cope when the north and SW come to take your oil alone.
Who is asking?
Who is getting concerned over what's not their concern?

mekaboy: How many times have you heard the SE call on the SS. But you can read the SS calling on SE here and there.
The truth is Igbos don't have the simple courage to talk to our face, they cowardly go behind the anonymity of the internet to make noise about how badly SS need SE. And by all standards, this is a new dimension of cowardice.

mekaboy: Its the SS that are saying the regret what they did.
Asari whose mother is Igbo, said all that because of his parental connection with Igbos.

He is a non-entity in Ijawland, not to talk of the entire South-south. His person feelings for Igbos should not be confused for Niger Delta apology to Igbos who used force of arms to coerce us into Biafra, with was part of the larger problem Adaka Boro was running away from when he declare ND republic in 1966.

The truth is; It is Igbos who owe ND an apology and that is why SE must vote Jonathan in 2015, then we will consider whether to fully forgive you or not

mekaboy: Those that know the implication of Nigeria ending today knows that SS needs SE more , or else they will go and submit to the SW, either way the north is master and the SW, so the SS will have no option to either plead with SE for support or go and submit to the SW. They will still be ruled by the north. The north rule the SW the SW rule the SS.
I don't know how you imagine ND as a bunch of helpless people who can easily be conquered. Keep holding on to this stu.pid logic.

Igbos shouting "Ss need Se" must know that this is one of the clinically diagnosed symptoms of LANDLOCKOPHOBIA and to some extent inferiority complex. We Niger Deltans will just keep laughing at this funny joke of some defective brains. We won't even bother to respond to these empty threat of some landlocked landgrabbers. Pathetic!
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
mekaboy:

Well jonathan has used the SE well and we are really benefiting from the use. In terms of appointment and allocation.
Ahhhhhhh, that was the same way biblical Esau felt he was benefiting and licking his ten figers grin, when he was eating porridge from Jacob , you know the rest of the story
mekaboy:
Yes SW is producing more oil because of their masters up north. The SE will produce for our own use and export. Why do you think the SS is calling for the SE again. They can't do without if the want to win.

How will SS want to join the SW that are slaves to the north that have been using the for years. So I will advise the SW and the masters in the North to allow us talk with the SS. As one Oyel region to another Oyel region. Lol , oyel talk to oyel. The SS has the oyel SE has oyel, technical and managerial ability.

They will SS will be better of with a region that has oyel, atleast we know that the relationship is truthful than one side having oil and the other having long throat for oil.

Btw, how old are you ? tongue Are you a pre teen or teenager ?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
ijaw citizen: The Igbo and Yoruba obsession on Niger Delta is really something I can't begin to describe.

Ah , good, i thought the SE people were your elder brothers ni ooo,going by the way they claim they will break out of the country and take you along in their arms tongue. So you SS people even REJECT them ? grin grin

The Yoruba's are always ready to stand independently whenever it is expedient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Sues Agip, Total For $635m Over Undeclared Cargoes / 13 Power Plants Shutdown Over Gas Supply, Low Demand / Enugu Guber Aspirants Reduce As Onoh Emerges Federal Constituency Sole Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.