Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,726 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Was I A Fool All This While? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I A Fool All This While? (1285 Views)

22 Mindblowing Mind Tricks You Can Use To Fool All Your Friends / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I A Fool All This While? by mytreasure: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2008

If you wan to condeemn me free style and do so, but was this real love or infatuation?
I meant her, she told me her name was gift and i later find out that her name was pat yet i accepted it cuz i really loved her but i never knew she was just playing fool @ me.she was my street neighbour but does that mean that we can’t get attracted to each other? No…,
We were 2gether but never gave me the real attention that i need cuz she was scared of her father.so as if fortune was on my side they packed out to another street and there we get started.
Then i was in 200 level in my higher studies.i was always calling.i f i say i called her 5 times a day, it’s an understatement.i spent my pockect money (so we call it @ schoo) on this girl.but when ever i called, we must had one misunderstanding or the other so much that i was always scared to call her yet i can’t do without calling her.
As if that’s not enough, if go to see her on my vacation, she never gave me the attention that i needed. From one disappiontment to heart cry yet i was in love.whenever we r 2gether, she never allowed me to browse her phone, when she had a call, she will ran from me to answer it, yet i stayed glued.i know she was double dating and i was still there as a fool till when she started walking me out of her home complaining that her dad doesn’t allow people to see her again. Till she finally bancing my call and one day when as i got to her home she refused to see me.
Then i knew that i was just a fool.
Was i a fool all this while?
[color=#000099]

shocked[/color]
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by tboy1(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2008
Yes u were, but the truth is most guys go through this at least once in their lifetime
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by blackmann(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2008
you were just displaying ur naivety and the girl took advantage of that. But was this recent or a long time ago?
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by mytreasure: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
yes, almost a year now.
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2008
Aww, you were just being naive  cry, please ehn, just forget about the girl, it is obvious she was just messing you about, there are plenty more decent fish for you to catch in the sea  smiley
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by arshy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
@poster,
Everyone in love is always a fool.
Sorry o!
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by cixluv(f): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ poster

how naive u are.
u even sound and type like a 12 year old. sad
pls switch off ur caps lock.

advice: neva eva love the gal more than u love urself or else her dad may shoot u this time. lipsrsealed
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by kalmebad(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
U have answered the question before asking

U are a fool but you are not alone, we all go through that once in our life,loving the wrong peole and playing dumb lass

Its a learning process for you,just get wiser in future, thats d take home assignment, beacuse experience is the only name everyone give amistake (wilde oscar)
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Busta(f): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Yes u were a fool . . . BIG TIME TOO!

It happens and should only make u tougher and know better in relationships and life.
"fool for love"

Dust ur feet, pop ur collar and move on with ur life.
find someone who will appreciate u better and love u for u.
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Fostercat(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
you r a complete otondo monkey cool
Do girls fall in love this days
wise up guy shocked
Look for them,hit them below the waist hard and dash off grin
Girls are all bunch of rubbish.i like though, but CAN NEVER fall in love cool
Only fools fall in love grin
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Dalby(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
kalmebad:

You have answered the question before asking

You are a fool but you are not alone, we all go through that once in our life,loving the wrong peole and playing dumb lass

Its a learning process for you,just get wiser in future, thats d take home assignment, beacuse experience is the only name everyone give amistake (wilde oscar)

I do not think you are a fool. I will commend you for following your heart. If you continue to do that one day you will find that special someone that you desire.
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by dutty(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
i'm sure it was ur bad writing dat chased her away, i can imagine her reading a txt message from u and going gaga.try to perfect ur writing and try again. wink
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by tboy1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dalby:

I do not think you are a fool. I will commend you for following your heart. If you continue to do that one day you will find that special someone that you desire.

yeah right?
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Scopium: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dalby:

[size=13pt]Please don't continue to do that. What did he achieve from the first one he did? Don't go 100% with your heart, just go 30% heart and 70% head till you are sure she's for real only then can you give 90% heart.[/size]
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Sisikill: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2008
Aww. . You poor thing. I wouldn’t say you were a fool per se, just Young and In love. Wait a sec. . .isn’t that another definition of fool? Hmm.
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by tRoOE(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
Are you a fool? Hell Yea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In fact the biggest fool have ever came across damn couldn't you read btw the line or were you that blind
Anyway my advice now is, pick up the pieces of your life and face your studies
This isn't the end of the world, you will surely find a woman that deserves both you and your love and  vice-versa

@BUSTA
I disagree with you, just because you haven't find love doesn't mean there isn't one
Love is the best thing that can every happen to any human being, but just be wise about whom you give your heart too kiss kiss
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Busta(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
@BUSTA
I disagree with you, just because you haven't find love doesn't mean there isn't one
Love is the best thing that can every happen to any human being, but just be wise about whom you give your heart too 

Good for u hun!

I am not contesting that . . . .thats why i said he needs to dust himself and move one to find him someone who will[b] love [/b] and treat him better.

Besides . . . not everyone can find love the way u did or expect love to be the way it is for u. undecided
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by tRoOE(f): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
Busta:

Good for u hun!

I am not contesting that . . . .thats why i said he needs to dust himself and move one to find him someone who will[b] love [/b] and treat him better.

Besides . . . not everyone can find love the way u did or expect love to be the way it is for u. undecided

I know that nor was I implying that everyone must find love wink
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2008
@poster

first fool no be fool na second fool be fool cry cry
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by welli(f): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ poster,i do not think u were a fool.smtimes wen u r inlove,u know wat u r doing does not mk sense bt the problem is u cant stop.i once heard smone say"everyone is a fool 4 the person he/she loves"
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by princeonx: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
Easy now people! almost everybody here dey call the guy fool as if we ourself never fall one mugu or the other in a relationship. Anyone that has been in and out of a relationship must have made one mistake or the other! does that make them all fool?

My guy just learn your lession and move on. Any girl wey one sh**t or the other make una break up no be for you. I recall this girl that does almost everything for me including giving me money but my mind no dey there instead I dey follow the one wey even if na hug I give her I must help solve one financial problem or the other! so Ol'boy nothing dey happen! find another babe!
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by ndumart: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2008
Why do fools fall in love?
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by bigfather(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2008
You nor be mumu but na love shook ya eye blind ! grin
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
You nor be mumu but na love shook ya eye blind !

na only fool dey love wt two eyes closed(love is blind)now no love dey blind every love don shine eyes like touch*who wants to cry,definitely not me*
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by mytreasure: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2008
Thnk u all 4 all your contribution.i accept all criticism and condemnation but it's a lesson on my part. I now blv in once caught, twice shy.i can never fall mugu twice.

Come to think of it,what happened when the scribes and Pharisees brought a woman taken in adultery to jesus. they said,Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that someone who commits adultery should be stoned: but what do you say?"When they continued asking Him, He stood up, and said to them, "Let the one who is without sin among you cast the first stone at her."They who heard what He said, were convicted by their own conscience and went out one by one, beginning at the eldest until the last departed and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing in the middle of the people. 

We all were victim of one circumstances and the other but it was a lesson to all.
i blv its a lesson to me.
i repeat,  once caught, twice shy.i can never fall mugu twice.

Tnk u All.let it keep coming
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by manmustwac(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2008
mytreasure nobody's perfect
Re: Was I A Fool All This While? by Dalby(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Please don't continue to do that. What did he achieve from the first one he did? Don't go 100% with your heart, just go 30% heart and 70% head till you are sure she's for real only then can you give 90% heart.[/size]

The heart is not one ON and OFF switch that you can change at will, what you have just said is in theory, and is what every other person will say. You actually never know when you are hook line and sinker deep in it. Little wonder people say love is blind, deaf and dumb grin

(1) (Reply)

Date Bst Frend? / I Denied The Affair, Now She Says Her Baby Is Mine- -how Can I Handle This? / My Friend Cameron Barrett Sharpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.